Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Former Navy SEAL killed fighting in Ukraine.

Grim Reaper 6

American Daniel Swift, a former Navy SEAL who deserted in 2019, was killed while fighting in Ukraine on Jan. 18, according to U.S. officials. The Navy can confirm that a former Sailor, Daniel W. Swift, was killed in Ukraine on Jan. 18, 2023," the Navy said in a statement, we cannot speculate as to why the former Sailor was in Ukraine."

"We are in touch with his family and providing all possible consular assistance," it continued. "Out of respect for the privacy of the family during this difficult time, we have nothing further to add."

RIP-Daniel W. Swift, is a Patriotic American and he certainly upholds the heroic values of the Navy Seals, Daniel gave his life freely for those oppressed!!!!! Former Navy SEAL killed fighting in Ukraine (msn.com)

Ballad of the Green Berets Ukraine!

Ballad of the Green Berets-Joint Special Operations Command!

image.jpeg

Edited by Grim Reaper 6

Wait, so he was a Deserter?

...a former Navy SEAL who deserted in 2019...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Wait, so he was a Deserter?

Honestly does it even matter, I suppose the real question is why he went AWOL IF he actually did in the first place. It obviously wasn't because he was afraid to perform his duties.

Let's just say there is a very good possibility that he was not a Deserter at all, and that the United States has Joint Special Operation Commander Soldiers, training Ukrainian soldiers and fighting in the Ukraine. Now, if that became public Vladimir Putin would freak out, so in cases of death or capture they would be disavowed as deserters of not on active military service depending upon the situation.

I can't say that the cases, but it appears to be! :yes:

Happy Lunar New Year!!!!!!:tu:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Honestly does it even matter, I suppose the real question is why he went AWOL IF he actually did in the first place. It obviously wasn't because he was afraid to perform his duties.

Let's just say there is a very good possibility that he was not a Deserter at all, and that the United States has Joint Special Operation Commander Soldiers, training Ukrainian soldiers and fighting in the Ukraine. Now, if that became public Vladimir Putin would freak out, so in cases of death or capture they would be disavowed as deserters of not on active military service depending upon the situation.

I can't say that the cases, but it appears to be! :yes:

Happy Lunar New Year!!!!!!:tu:

AH... That does make a certain amount of sense. Off the Books as it were.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

AH... That does make a certain amount of sense. Off the Books as it were.

Yes sir, but since you brought it up, I want to clear up it.

While you were reading the article did you notice were it said the family was being taken care of and would be until they no longer need help?

This is an interesting part that was briefly stated in the article, and  when a soldier is AWOL the Military Services off almost no assistance to the members family. So, based upon the below information it appears they are being treated like a Gold Star family (Today, immediate family members (parent, sibling, spouse, or child) receive a Gold Star from the Department of Defense, to honor those who made the ultimate sacrifice) and they would not do that for a Deserted.:yes:

“””We are in touch with his family and providing all possible consular assistance," it continued. "Out of respect for the privacy of the family during this difficult time, we have nothing further to add”””

“””There are no U.S. military personnel in Ukraine aside from the small number working at the U.S. embassy:lol: in Kyiv.””

So, while I can’t prove it, I believe without doubt that’s the situation in this case. Because, they make a stupid statement that they have no idea why he was in the Ukraine, that’s totally BS,:rolleyes:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Thanks 1

Below are photo's of American Daniel Swift, a former Navy SEAL

italian-donbass.jpg

image.jpeg.7574ec338b2b4250510f36b21493576b.jpeg

image.jpeg.7f818f96639e40c0d1c055b30cac2cf4.jpeg

image.jpeg.b5b48939ad011ce92b2dbfc7a4240142.jpeg

Image result for Daniel W. Swift