Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A global cataclysm is coming (this time for real)!

marczapi

Most of us believe that we live on a peaceful planet, where only disasters on a local scale occur. However, history knows of cases of global catastrophes that annihilated a large part of the human population and led to a deep collapse of civilization.

One example is the medieval Black Death pandemic. In the 14th century, the plague killed half of Europe's population, but also wreaked havoc on other continents. Entire families were dying together. There were not enough living to bury all the dead. For the chroniclers, the plague was devastation more final than Noah's Flood. So many died that everyone believed it was the end of the world. Contemporary scientists and witnesses to these events pointed to the conjunction of Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn, which had occurred a few years earlier, as the cause of the plague. They also pointed to the "corrupted air" released from the Earth's interior during earthquakes, for cataclysms of this type were widespread and intense during the plague period. The witnesses of these events reported many unusual phenomena. For example, there are reports saying that in some places fire was falling from the sky and killing people.

Several centuries earlier - at the beginning of the Middle Ages - the first plague pandemic swept across all three continents of the Old World, inflicting similarly great losses on humanity. One chronicler wrote that the disease took the lives of a third of the world's population. Animals also died out en masse. But the plague was not the only problem. According to the accounts in the chronicles, just before the epidemic, the sky was obscured by a huge amount of dust and gases, which could have come from the impact of a big asteroid. Eyewitnesses reported that for 18 months the sun gave forth its light without brightness. The climate disruption resulted in crop failures and famine in most of the world. People at the time were convinced that this was the apocalypse.

About 3,000 years ago, all the forces of nature seem to have colluded again to do the work of destruction. History recorded in tree rings testifies that there was a massive volcanic eruption or an asteroid impact at that time. There were also severe earthquakes, prolonged droughts, and possibly also a plague. All of this led to a complete collapse of the Bronze Age civilization. Famines and mass migrations set in, and the population declined drastically. Within 50 years, almost every major city in the eastern Mediterranean was destroyed. The world of organized state armies, kings, officials, and redistributive systems disappeared. It took the ancient civilization as long as three hundred years to recover from this collapse.

These are just a few of the global catastrophes that can be found in the pages of history. These examples show that every now and then the Earth is struck by massive cataclysms that reset civilization. It used to happen in the past, so it can happen again. Unfortunately, all signs of the earth and sky indicate that another such reset is about to happen. After careful research on this subject, I come to the conclusion that the end of the world (as we know it) will occur as early as in 2023! There are many indications that this is when a deadly pandemic will begin; there will be massive earthquakes, severe weather anomalies, long-term power outages caused by geomagnetic storms, and many other natural disasters. The rulers will try to hide this global cataclysm from us at all costs, in order to prevent panic and unrest, otherwise they may lose control over society. In order to cover up the natural disasters, governments will start a world war. I know this is a very serious and daring theory, but consider how serious evidence I must have, since I dared to publish such a theory.

My study is long and contains about 100,000 words, which is equivalent to a rather thick book. However, such a detailed presentation of the subject is necessary because of its great importance. Any mistake in assessing the situation can cost us dearly. We need to fully understand what is going to happen; for what reason it is happening; and what evidence there is that this will be so. We need to learn the previous resets thoroughly in order to be well prepared for the one that is coming. Be warned that the subject is mentally challenging to accept. I acquired this knowledge gradually, so I had time to get used to it, but you will learn everything at once. However, it is undoubtedly worth taking the risk and reading so that you can prepare yourself for what is about to happen. Take time to assimilate the knowledge. If you feel overwhelmed by the information, take a break to reflect. For those who generally do not believe that it is possible to predict future cataclysms, I encourage you to read this ebook, if only to learn about civilization resets that have occurred in the past and changed the course of history. I am convinced that neither the school nor the media told you about it. Already in the first chapter I present important evidence, and I think this will encourage you to read the whole thing.

You can download the ebook for free from reset676.com or from one of the links below.
gofile.io/d/Dx1XqU
uploadnow.io/f/CTs4tdC
anonymfile.com/5039j/
mediafire.com/file/gy316cfed6vlhuw/
9zipy.com/B3fFiXy45ijasTK

I know this information is shocking to you, but I assure you that this is not a joke, nor a mistake, nor disinformation. This is the most closely guarded government secret. The authorities will do everything they can to remove this information from the internet. You are among the first people to get this information. This is a great fortune, but also a great responsibility. Please share this information with whomever you can.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There are no guarantees in life. If it happens it happens. I'm not going to live in fear or waste what little time I have left in morbid speculation. Besides, contrary to what the skeptics say, life isn't over when we die. 

• Like 3

Lol sure ok boomer.

No one can truly know when the end could come. It could be now, today, tomorrow, next year, the year after. No one knows until it happens.

Edited by MysteryMike
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, marczapi said:

For the chroniclers, the plague was devastation more final than Noah's Flood.

You talks about Noah's Flood like there is actual evidence for it.  There isn't.  I hope you know that?  The idea of a global flood is a complete myth.  There was only 1 time in geology when an event of that kind happened and it was after Earth collided with the Moon.  There was no life at all at the time.  If you can't even get your basic facts straight, how can we take your study seriously?  Why didn't your proof reader spot this in accuracy?

• Like 1

On 1/21/2023 at 6:00 PM, marczapi said:

There are many indications that this is when a deadly pandemic will begin; there will be massive earthquakes, severe weather anomalies, long-term power outages caused by geomagnetic storms, and many other natural disasters. The rulers will try to hide this global cataclysm from us at all costs, in order to prevent panic and unrest,

How will the rulers hide "massive earthquakes, sever weather anomalies, etc."?

• Like 1

If we all change and become optimistic not thinking about doomsdays and dark prophecies but looking ahead with joy and happiness, I'm pretty sure this world will look much better and the dark ones would embrace positivity. 

I have seen a lot of bad people craving to display goodness whenever they are given an opportunity.

Edited by qxcontinuum

Please post your abstract.  I haven't got time to read 100,000 words.  Most scientific papers have less than 10,000.

I am particularly interested in the data you used to reach your conclusions.

Doug

On 1/21/2023 at 7:00 PM, marczapi said:
On 1/21/2023 at 7:00 PM, marczapi said:

Contemporary scientists and witnesses to these events pointed to the conjunction of Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn, which had occurred a few years earlier, as the cause of the plague

:lol:  What contemporary scientists?   Do you know what causes plagues?  It isn't conjunctions of planets.   

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

:lol:  What contemporary scientists?   Do you know what causes plagues?  It isn't conjunctions of planets.   

But back then that's what many believed.

1 minute ago, Abramelin said:

But back then that's what many believed.

But he said "Contemporary Scientists"!

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

But he said "Contemporary Scientists"!

Yes. Scientists living at the same time - contemporary - as the events.

Just now, Abramelin said:

Yes. Scientists living at the same time - contemporary - as the events.

I took "Contemporary" to mean current not back then.   They didn't call it science back then, it was alchemy.

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

I took "Contemporary" to mean current not back then.   They didn't call it science back then, it was alchemy.

For them it was science.

And contemporary can also mean what I suggested. Look it up.

2 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

For them it was science.

And contemporary can also mean what I suggested. Look it up.

I don't need to look it up.   So we got different context from the phrase but neither of us was wrong about the meaning of the word.   The author is the one who has to explain what he meant.

Edited by Desertrat56

On 1/22/2023 at 3:00 AM, marczapi said:

You can download the ebook for free from reset676.com or from one of the links below.
gofile.io/d/Dx1XqU
uploadnow.io/f/CTs4tdC
anonymfile.com/5039j/
mediafire.com/file/gy316cfed6vlhuw/
9zipy.com/B3fFiXy45ijasTK

Doesn't work.

On 1/22/2023 at 9:40 AM, Alchopwn said:

You talks about Noah's Flood like there is actual evidence for it.

I don't believe in Noah's Flood, but chroniclers did and used such a comparison to vividly describe the amount of destruction wrought by the Black Death. I thought this comparison works well on the imagination and is worth using.

On 1/26/2023 at 2:40 AM, Portre said:

How will the rulers hide "massive earthquakes, sever weather anomalies, etc."?

I can only assume that they will say that earthquakes are the result of warfare. And the conspiracy theorists will say that this is the attack by HAARP. Of course, local people and truth seekers will know the truth, but most people will believe the government narrative.
Sudden climate change - they'll say it's the result of excessive carbon dioxide production.
Power outages - they'll say it's the result of an energy crisis or a hacking attack on power plants.
Plague pandemic - they'll say it's the result of radiation from a nuclear bomb blast, or a modified monkeypox virus released from bioweapons labs in Ukraine.

On 1/26/2023 at 9:10 PM, Doug1066 said:

Please post your abstract. 

I tried to write concisely, but the subject is very complicated. If it were simple, someone would have figured it out long ago. I recommend you read the chapter on the Black Death or Justinianic Plague first. This will make you realize that global cataclysms have happened in the past, but historians hide the truth from us.
https://reset676.com/en/3-black-death.html
https://reset676.com/en/4-justinianic-plague.html

On 1/26/2023 at 9:24 PM, Desertrat56 said:

Do you know what causes plagues?

I know, but it's complicated.

• Haha 1

On 1/22/2023 at 2:40 AM, Alchopwn said:

You talks about Noah's Flood like there is actual evidence for it. 

There was a major flood in the Mesopotamian Plain about 3500-3800 BC.  It entirely filled the basin as far west as Mosul.  At Ur, the water reached a depth of about 38 feet above the plain.  Parts of Ur were not flooded and Asher was high and dry.  The temporary lake was so large that from the middle you could not see land in any direction.  A boat afloat on it could have been swept through the narrows at night and found itself in the Persian Gulf by daylight.  The flood neatly separates the Stone Age from the Bronze Age.  A similar flood occurred on the Nile at about the same time.

Doug

On 1/21/2023 at 9:00 PM, marczapi said:

There are many indications that this is when a deadly pandemic will begin; there will be massive earthquakes, severe weather anomalies, long-term power outages  and many other natural disasters.

So your prediction is that 2023 will be like every other year?

• Like 3