Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Proof of Tasmanian Tiger photo seems extinct

UM-Bot

news icon rA mysterious Tasmanian tiger photo by a German tourist is looking more like a hoax than proof the famous marsupial is alive. News of the photo emerged late last month when the man's brother in Victoria claimed to have a copy of the picture. The colour photo was said to have been taken in remote wilderness near Lake St Clair.

But little has emerged to prove the photograph is genuine since it was first reported. Leading Tasmanian wildlife biologist Nick Mooney said the process was ongoing.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: The Mercury

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dowdy

• AztecInca

• Apocalyptic Cryptid

• brittish_gurl

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the photo??

is that the photo?? it looks museumish....totally staged

Nope I can bet my life on it that they're extinct, or evolved into something else.......

^how?!

There is a very good chance they are still alive, just with very few numbers. They could esily be hiding in the wilderness of Tasmania, we cant search every single cm of wilderness there and they probably knwo better than to come anywhere near us.

I reckon they're still alive. Tasmania may seem small on the map but it's full of wilderness and it can easily hide in there and no one will ever find it