Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Looks to Ditch His Own Social Media Site, Truth Social.

Grim Reaper 6

Since late last year, former President Trump has informed several people close to him that he doesn’t want to re-up the exclusivity agreement with his social media company, Truth Social, two sources familiar with the matter tell Rolling Stone. “There’s not going to be a need for that,” is how one of the sources recalls Trump describing his soon-to-expire contractual obligation. 

The 18-month term of that requirement is up in June — right as the Republican primary is expected to begin heating up. After that, Trump’s exclusivity term would automatically renew for six month periods “unless notice is given.” In the event his exclusivity term expires, Trump would still be “required to post contemporaneously to Truth Social.”

Trump Looks to Ditch His Own Social Media Site (msn.com)

• Like 3

Make money or stay out of jail by maybe becoming President?  Tough choice. Since its other people that would lose all the money, that makes the choice easier.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Make money or stay out of jail by maybe becoming President?  Tough choice. Since its other people that would lose all the money, that makes the choice easier.

Losing other people's money has always worked for him as far as I can tell. 

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Yea, Trump doesn’t care about anyone except himself. But, my question is how long can his supporters keep shelling out money to him. He has completely fleeced his base they are not wealthy people, his base is made up of Middle Class through Lower class Americans. 

9 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Losing other people's money has always worked for him as far as I can tell. 

Yes he has, but I think the jig is up, and I pray they Dumpy Trumpy soon!

16AC9305-22C6-455E-8B9C-4705DF9589E0.thumb.jpeg.b0721bf7e6b18b9a46c4c72d728d8e6a.jpeg

• Like 2