Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Another mass shooting today in California

susieice

2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

No wonder its so polar icing

:hmm:

They need to do something though… the results of a shooting are grizzly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

They need to do something though… the results of a shooting are grizzly.

But law makers will continue to panda to the gun lobby

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Myles

So far this year none of the killers were known by police with criminal records just like many other killers.

You are talking about the "mass killings" not the day to day killings that known criminals and others are committing.  Every day you can find a case of someone protecting their family from an intruder.  The government has not proven that they can control criminals, cartels or gangs.  I need to have guns to protect my family.

11 hours ago, pellinore said:

Protect themselves against what?

I live in a rural area that would be an easy target for criminals.   Criminals have guns, so I have guns to protect my family if needed.

In all seriousness, "the magic mushroom farm"? I assume it's hallucinogenic shrooms, but I could be wrong. They could have another healing property. Did this guy "believed to be a worker" eat some extra shrooms before the shootings? Maybe he was tripping and thought he was shooting aliens or Bigfoot? I guess we'll find out. 

It's been classified as workplace violence. 

https://scrippsnews.com/stories/suspect-in-shootings-at-half-moon-bay-farms-was-employee/

But it would not have been Zhao's first fit of workplace rage, the San Francisco Chronicle reported. In 2013 Zhao was accused of threatening to split a coworker’s head open with a knife and separately tried to suffocate the man with a pillow, the Chronicle reported, based on court documents.

https://www.cbsnews.com/sanfrancisco/news/half-moon-bay-mass-shooting-suspect-in-custody-cabrillo-highway-san-mateo-road/

"All the evidence we have points to this being workplace violence," Corpus told reporters. "The Mountain Mushroom Farm, the first location, was where the suspect was employed."

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Myles said:

You are talking about the "mass killings" not the day to day killings that known criminals and others are committing.  Every day you can find a case of someone protecting their family from an intruder.  The government has not proven that they can control criminals, cartels or gangs.  I need to have guns to protect my family.

Hi Myles

I didn’t say anything about you owning a gun and my comment was specific to the incidents being discussed in this thread as there is no indication that there was any gang related activity to any of these recent killings.

I am not going to detail this thread with gang shootings as the are separate issues and my comment still stands that none of these shooters had a criminal past and likely bought guns for self protection and that something changed in their mental/emotional outlook or in their lives that caused them to snap.

Many killings with guns that are not mass shooting are done by people with no criminal past who bought guns legally which should not be ignored just to push a criminal/gang agenda as sole cause for gun abuse or wrongful death.

• Like 3

On 1/24/2023 at 2:28 AM, and-then said:

Tell me, RW... IF it turns out that Trump gets re-elected, what do you believe the consequences would be?  It's a serious question.  I'm genuinely curious about this bizarre fascination you have about the guy.  Do you honestly believe Trump is THE anti-Christ?  I mean, REALLY?  

The consequences would be worse than a million dead from the solar virus.

We can expect a candidate. A single generation from the rebirth of Israel, is a fairly simple concept.

“Death is all around U.S.,” now, and growing. That was my forecast, here in late 2019.

Call it a fluke, if you wish, but that only adds to the danger.

A terrible respiratory pandemic is coming - Post #6 - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/332825-the-species-the-world-lost-this-decade/?do=findComment&comment=6901870

Source

At the 5:30 minute mark:

Edited by Raptor Witness

On 1/24/2023 at 4:30 PM, pellinore said:

To stop all this senseless gun crime, there needs to be a shake up.

Schools, school buses, hospitals, and public transport should have gun turrets for self defence. Similarly with civic building and banks. Automatic, high powered machine guns with laser sights and programmed to fire whenever a target is considered dangerous, like someone with a funny expression, looks ethnic, or looks funny, approaches.

The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is for a good guy with a gun to shoot him or her first. Before he realises he is a target. Or realises he is a bad guy.

Break out the ED 209s. One for every school. Hell, make them teachers. 

download.jpeg

Edited by Hankenhunter
Spelling
  • Haha 3

On 1/24/2023 at 3:43 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Asian fellas shooting other Asians is all Trump’s fault!?

A good argument, and I agree with you.

“Fault” is of no concern on a Trump stage. “Blame” is his only message.

Call me superstitious, but I find it a little intriguing that it was a virus, named for a part of the sun, which is only visible doing a total solar eclipse that ripped Trump from his human throne.

If you don’t have the imagination, at least have the good sense to know that there may be more to him than meets the human eye.

I won’t be at all surprised if violence increases to level, never imagined in the United States. 

Edited by Raptor Witness