Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could this be the most convincing alien abduction case? You decide.

I watched the first 47 seconds.

The most plausible explanation must be that the aliens desired to study the technology that constituted his walking stick.

From this we must conclude that the aliens belong to a geriatric society.

Otherwise, obviously, they would have abducted me: I do not use a walking stick.

• Haha 5

51 minutes ago, Ell said:

I watched the first 47 seconds.

The most plausible explanation must be that the aliens desired to study the technology that constituted his walking stick.

From this we must conclude that the aliens belong to a geriatric society.

Otherwise, obviously, they would have abducted me: I do not use a walking stick.

It was a joke.   Peter Cook pretending to be someone who claimed to be abducted.   That "walking stick" was a metal detector and he mentioned that eventually.   The cookie/biscuit taster as his job should have given you a clue.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

It was a joke.   Peter Cook pretending to be someone who claimed to be abducted.   That "walking stick" was a metal detector and he mentioned that eventually.   The cookie/biscuit taster as his job should have given you a clue.

It is dangerous me posting it on here, some folks will take it seriously, Whitley Striber eat your heart out  :P    

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, DamienV said:

It is dangerous me posting it on here, some folks will take it seriously, Whitley Striber eat your heart out  :P    

I thought it was hilarious.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, DamienV said:

He's a interesting guy. I think his experiences were subconscious thoughtforms and that he was dabbling in the supernatural.

His book "Cat Magic" made me think that and "Greys" first appeared among occultists who were experimenting with mind altering practices before abductions were a "thing".

In Vodou they are called "snails" and are mentally annoying thoughtforms created under duress.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Trelane said:

No.

Such a skeptic.....  :P 

• Haha 1

Hey, I've experienced a lot of sleep paralysis...to the point of managing to see the 'dark bedroom visitors':D

I bet the abductions that aren't hoaxs or schizophrenia are a product of sleep paralysis. Then the 'abductees' go to the psychologist, who takes advantage with convenient hypnosis to later make money from the gullible, after creating fantasies through the patient's mind.

Edited by Mapusoul
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2