Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Justice in Iran

The Caspian Hare

the beauti of ur posts that u r replaying on things i didn't say !

anyway , i won't have time to get online anymore , maybe untill 2 months so i will only give u this book , i hope u read it , i will reply later on the other things u said

the book : (Women between the tyranny of the western system and the mercy of divine laws )

u can find it in :

Dar Al Dawa Bookshop

Retailer And Wholesaler - 97 Westbourn Grove.Bayswater - London WZ 4 v w

Tel: 0171-2216256 Fax: 0171-2216256

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cyberlord

• morpheas

• wunarmdscissor

• dmgspycat

ok im sorry i put my earlier comment badly..

i meant many women (from a western point of view) are treated badly in some muslim countries.

Howvere no matter what u say i dont think there is equality for muslim women in muslim countries.

that said total equality for women hasnt even been acheived here (or so lorna keeps tellin me lol).

i do think there is a basic problem. headin the sand and all that doesnt alter it no matter what u say.

was too cyberlord more than you actually.

i know its stereotypical , however that doesnt make it automatically wrong and am sure the womens right groups across the world who consistenly campaign for women in muslim countries would disagree with the idea that its merely a bigoted stereotype, as u should know from all of my previous posts i am no bigot , just a realist.

that goes for the bad things in my own culture also

was too cyberlord more than you actually.

i know its stereotypical , however that doesnt make it automatically wrong and am sure the womens right groups across the world who consistenly campaign for women in muslim countries would disagree with the idea that its merely a bigoted stereotype, as u should know from all of my previous posts i am no bigot , just a realist.

that goes for the bad things in my own culture also

539721[/snapback]

Wun do you go and watch celtic play at Parkhead?

ofcourse?

your point?

are u claiming all celtic fans are bigoted?

im not actually sure what you mean by that last comment ?

i have an idea though

ofcourse?

your point?

are u claiming all celtic fans are bigoted?

im not actually sure what you mean by that last comment ?

i have an idea though

539921[/snapback]

My point is ,so do i,do you sing along with the crowd when we are winning

Cyberlord, I appreciate what you are trying to do on this forum. You are trying to educate people about the Islamic faith and have outlined differences between Sunni and Hijab ...I did not know that and appreciate the knowledge.

As you might have guessed... I am not of a particular religion but realise the importance of spirituality, cleanliness...how to live and eat clean. The importance of laws governing how we should treat one another.

I do not find the height of my spirituality encased within a particular religion but see god in all religions. Some religions offer more spiritually than others but all have something to offer.

If you choose to use Islam as your "vehicle" to heaven, then that is up to you, some use Hindu, some christian ,some Buddah. But if there is a heaven...I would expect to see Martin Luther King as well as Ghandi or any man or woman of any religion who has lived honestly and helped other people. Toleration is the key for all of us.

PS- Warden...the first time I saw your doggie avatar I couldn't stop laughing. Really funny.

Edited by dmgspycat

Since when do the Mullahs give a damn about Islam anyway? They are power mad terrorists and need to be dealt with as such. It doesn't really send much of a signal when they will hang you publicly for a real crime...but cut your head off privately for talking out of turn.

no.gif

Edited by joc

This is why i'm athiest

becuase there are no misinterpretations or misunderstandings about the histroy or reason your Athiest

My point is ,so do i,do you sing along with the crowd when we are winning

ofcourse i do, but are you gonna show a complete lack of knowledge here and claim that i sing sectarian songs.

1. i do not sing any sectarian songs.

2. most of celtics "sectarian" songs are actually irish rebel songs which have nothing to do with religion. still i dont sing any of them.

3. im a protestant , and there ya go , i cant evry well be a bigot against myown faith can i?

so again i am NOT a bigot.

Supporting Celtics in Scotland and the state of justice in Iran are indeed interlinked! So I'm all for Celtics if it can help our justice system!

sorry zephyr ill explain what we're goin on about

i claimed i wasnt bigoted , a refernece to an earlier comment i made.

its not celtic in the fashion you are thinking , its pronounced s-eltic as a pose to the k-eltic pronounciation of our race.

the celtic (seltic) we are referring to is a football team.

there are to major foortball teams in the west of scotland , Rangers and Celtic and their supports (sad it may be ) are mostly divided down sectarian divides.

Celtic being traditionally catholic

rangers being traditionallu protestant

there is much sectarian hatred between the two , its a disgusting cancer on our little country and basically warde (who has never met me) is accusing me of joining in on it merley because i am a celtic fan.

Thanks for the explanation, wun. I know Celtics are a football team and enjoy watching them play from time to time. I'm sorry about the secterian divide in Scotland, real pity; such a beautiful country overshadowed by religious hatred.

The hatred mainly exists in the west central Scottish belt although it is evident in other areas of Scotland, but not nearly as much as in the afore mentioned area.

Thanks for the explanation, wun. I know Celtics are a football team and enjoy watching them play from time to time. I'm sorry about the secterian divide in Scotland, real pity; such a beautiful country overshadowed by religious hatred.

its strange really, its always there but you dont notice it .

i think we just get so used to it we dont notice it , its nly at certain times that tempers flare and theres violence, ie : old firm derbies.

i think gollum will agree though , most of us take no notice and almost everyone mixes well .

still during the aformentioned times the divides are very apparent.

its a cancer.

Mind you gollum the east coast are just as bad, go to any hearts game and youll hear the worst sectarian bile youve ever heard.

I agree that most people do not follow it as a rule but there is definetly an under-current that has been in place since the troubles in NI started in '69.

i have a free of half hour , apperentaly iam going to spend it here ...

joc , very objective ! which prooves my point when i was talking with u ,erikle and warden ....

this site's problem is stereotyping and previous assumptions , most people here talk about things without clues or evidence ..

i hear saying " what makes me any different ? "

i had formal and informal education of islam , i love to read so i have countless number of resources , and i live in the events u talk about thousands of miles away ..

every single thing i state here comes of refrences and resources with evidence ...

i don't mean to brag about it , but just to clearify ....

are women treated bad in Iran , yes

are women treated bad in KSA , yes

are women treated bad in islamic countries , no

iran and suadi are minority if u knew that muslims are more than 20 % of the population of earth ...

also ksa is wahabbi , iran is sheaa which both aren't approved by most muslims , as they invent laws from their selfs and say it's from islam ....

from my study of islamic laws and comparing it to other laws from the begining of history untill now , i have a belief that islam is the most perfect system ever...

it gave women full rights , rights untill now aren't given to anywoman in any part in the world ..

now , morpheas , u think everything u understand is clear , every single word i say u understand in a twisted way , i don't know how u understand me .....

what i have done is that i gave u three evidence that hijab is islamic , and i said they where the most basic evidence i gave u without having to be muslim to understand the clues i give as they are specific details in islam that u must study islam to understand ....

i told u many times to seperate between what some muslims do and with islam , don't generalise i minority ....

i didn't say that christianaty isn't a full system of life , as i was explaining to dmgspycat step by step my point , i didn't say anything against other religions ..

i really sympathise with the racism situations u have experienced but that shouldn't keep u away of logical thinking ...

i hope u read the book and articles i posted before , as they would explain my beliefs in a better way than me ....