Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spoiled children of privilege trying to burn Atlanta down

OverSword

2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I don't know about that. They are being charged with domestic terrorism which is a federal offense.

Yes. 
Charged. 
And now the legal horse trading will happen, and suddenly out of all the charges they were arraigned on, they’ll plead guilty to “misuse of a potentially lethal substance” or some other asinine bull dust and have all the other charges waived. That’s the ones wi5 high powered lawyers, that is. Someone, some dumbass, poor as dirt eejit will cop the whole shebang, and be held up as a sign “we’re tough on crime, even left wing crime” while the others walk. 

They'll pay a fine for loitering.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

I'm against the death penalty in principal but I'm all for a nice portion of the most enjoyable years of their lives locked up. 

I wonder if there was a government investigation into just where these privileged children were radicalized if we could expect legislation resulting in reforms in Americas institutes of higher learning?

Hi OverSword

Maybe freezing assets of the parents for a bit while their kids are in jail would send a message to parents to make them responsible for what their kids do.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi OverSword

Maybe freezing assets of the parents for a bit while their kids are in jail would send a message to parents to make them responsible for what their kids do.

No, these people are all over the age of 21.  Their parents should not be held responsible.  They are adults!  If their parents bail them out and pay for their lawyers they still have to go to court.  What should happen is that the system work correctly and not let expensive lawyers talk the judge into less than what the law requires for their crimes.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi OverSword

These people are generally not children it's just an expression in this case to describe their maturity level

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

No, these people are all over the age of 21.  Their parents should not be held responsible.  They are adults!  If their parents bail them out and pay for their lawyers they still have to go to court.  What should happen is that the system work correctly and not let expensive lawyers talk the judge into less than what the law requires for their crimes.

Hi Desertrat 

I do agree with you but obviously these parents were not giving positive direction or guidance to their children growing up. There are other wealthy people with younger children so would think that if their money was in jeopardy that they might pay more attention to their children.

I have known my share of rich spoiled children that were never disciplined and always got off because of who daddy was even after they were considered legal adults.

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

These people are generally not children it's just an expression in this case to describe their maturity level

Hi OverSword

If they hope to inherit daddy’s money they will be spoiled rich people with no regard for the society they live in. Lower income families don’t have the same advantage when being judged and many times the parents are chastised as not being responsible.

5 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Desertrat 

I do agree with you but obviously these parents were not giving positive direction or guidance to their children growing up. There are other wealthy people with younger children so would think that if their money was in jeopardy that they might pay more attention to their children.

I have known my share of rich spoiled children that were never disciplined and always got off because of who daddy was even after they were considered legal adults.

When you are of an age that you have left home or the age of legal adulthood (whether you live with your parents or not) you can't blame your parents for your bad behavior no matter how poorly they parented, you have to take responsibility and the laws should apply to everyone equally.   I know what you are saying but it is wrong and some how this behavior is going to catch up with each of them, whether their parents pay off someone or not.   

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

When you are of an age that you have left home or the age of legal adulthood (whether you live with your parents or not) you can't blame your parents for your bad behavior no matter how poorly they parented, you have to take responsibility and the laws should apply to everyone equally.   I know what you are saying but it is wrong and some how this behavior is going to catch up with each of them, whether their parents pay off someone or not.   

Hi Desertrat 

Yes and they may still have some younger spoiled brats at home, they might not worry about their children but will worry about their money. Not having access for a couple of months won’t kill them. These young adults didn’t just start acting up now and have been floating free on daddy’s influence for likely years with no repercussions 

2 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

Let's see how their punishments stack up to the Jan. 6th Jihadists.

According to Michael they are being charged with domestic terrorism 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

Let's see how their punishments stack up to the Jan. 6th Jihadists.

I didnt know they also stormed the cap in an attempted insurrection?

12 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Desertrat 

Yes and they may still have some younger spoiled brats at home, they might not worry about their children but will worry about their money. Not having access for a couple of months won’t kill them. These young adults didn’t just start acting up now and have been floating free on daddy’s influence for likely years with no repercussions 

At over 21, we cannot punish the parents for this.  Perhaps they were raised well but got into an extreme leftish cult in college and had their way of thinking distorted.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Myles

Well you and And Them both said shoot them so not much different then.

To clarify:

I said shoot them if they were in the act of trying to burn down a building with people inside.  I also said if they refused to stop.  

You think shooting a person trying to kill another is "not much different" than trying to kill an innocent person?  That surprises me from you.  

4 minutes ago, Myles said:

To clarify:

I said shoot them if they were in the act of trying to burn down a building with people inside.  I also said if they refused to stop.  

You think shooting a person trying to kill another is "not much different" than trying to kill an innocent person?  That surprises me from you.  

Hi Myles

I didn’t say kill anyone period what I did say was freeze the parents money for a bit. These kids come from wealthy parents who will be paying for their children’s lawyers and likely have been getting the out of other situations in past. Yes I know that it seems unreasonable but then shooting people without due process is illegal. Both you and And Then say shoot people repeatedly and have for years, will either of you shoot them or just incite others to do it because you don’t want to face the consequences?

I am not blaming either of you for anything just saying that killing people is against the law just like that guy in the restaurant that shot a guy in the back while exiting after robbing the place. The shooter’s life was not in danger at that point nor was he the target of the robber.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, the13bats said:

I didnt know they also stormed the cap in an attempted insurrection?

Nah, they just created an “autonomous zone” within a city, whereby they stopped following state and federal laws, instituted their own laws, attempt to expand that zone by force, employ violence towards the zonal and non-zonal citizenry, shoot at police, wildly protest when people shoot back and Set fire to things.

But no, no “insurrection”. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

According to Andy Ngo, the state of emergency was declared because Antifa want this to be the “George Floyd moment” of 2023. 

• Like 1

Thread cleaned

Let's not make it personal please, folks - discuss the topic, not other members.

Thank you.