Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Loses Access to Millions of Viewers Ahead of First Campaign Rally

Grim Reaper 6

5 hours ago, and-then said:

:blink:

I realize that you are of a different faith and maybe it's been awhile since you looked at a Bible but you can trust me on this - Satan is known as the "Father of Lies"

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

Your, right I did make a mistake on that comment, don't know what the hell I was thinking!:tu: 

Thanks for setting me straight. :tu:

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

Weird i did think BOM had the title "father of lies".

Your rights Bats, he certainly does have that title and it's an accurate prediction. So, I think we need to modify BOM - BOMFOL. Hey, I didn't forget your message, I will answer later,

• Like 1

12 hours ago, and-then said:

True, but I don't know of any other comparable platform/TV network that reaches as many as DTV.  RSBN will make up most if not all of the deficit.  I agree that DTV is acting out of a profit motive.  No harm, no foul.  It will be interesting to see if action is taken in online platforms to somehow squelch RSBN's efforts.  I think it will be safe to say that if that happens, it will be blatantly political.  Wouldn't you agree?

I doubt any thing will be done to squelch anything RSBN does.   People, for the most part, consider that florida man irrelevant.

15 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Your rights Bats, he certainly does have that title and it's an accurate prediction. So, I think we need to modify BOM - BOMFOL. Hey, I didn't forget your message, I will answer later,

Its all good im slipping off here soon for my weekend work.

On 1/25/2023 at 6:51 PM, and-then said:

It stands for Right Side Broadcasting Network.

Well that doesn't sound partisan at all...

• Like 1