Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kanye West could be denied entry to Australia over anti-Semitic remarks, minister says

OverSword

Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, may not be suitable for an Australian visa because of his history of anti-Semitic remarks, a government minister said on Wednesday, as pressure mounted to deny entry to the award-winning US rapper.

Minister for Education Jason Clare condemned Ye's "awful" anti-Semitic comments involving Hitler and the Holocaust, saying others who had made similar statements had been denied visas.

Link

• Thanks 1

I hope they do.

Then the US needs to deport him to Sudan or Somalia. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've never liked him.  He comes off as wanting to be perceived as a thug.   Plus, I have never liked rap music.  

• Thanks 2

The real question is who cares? 

I was having a laugh about this the other day when a neighbour brought it up. He hadn't heard about the Hitler love before this, but thought ye was a tool anyway.

Twitter banned him. Nike dropped him like a hot potato. A politician is deciding if we want to welcome a Hitler fan. Big deal. Would anyone invite a Hitler fan (or ye for that matter) into ones home? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjiguilWusKpaVqPTHQwN