Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Criminal Charges in Trump Election Case Could Be Imminent, Atlanta DA Says: A Closer Look

Grim Reaper 6

200,827 views Jan 26, 2023

Seth takes a closer look at Trump losing his mind in a series of unhinged social media posts as the district attorney investigating his attempt to overturn the Georgia election results revealed in court that she’s close to announcing possible indictments in the case.

Decisions in Trump Georgia election probe are 'imminent', but no report yet: Takeaways (yahoo.com)

image.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Let it rain, baby ;)   The article mentions that this is one of FOUR cases (that they know of) against Trump.  I'm not sure anyone would be surprised that multiple politically biased trials are coming against him.  The ptb will do anything possible to try to damage him enough to stop his run next year.  The net effect?  Those who despise him will continue to be hysterical as well as overjoyed at this news, and those who support his efforts to question the results of 2020, will ignore this, even if it ends in one conviction or more.  I rather look forward to SCOTUS ruling on what will or will not disqualify his run.  :tu:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, and-then said:

Let it rain, baby ;)   The article mentions that this is one of FOUR cases (that they know of) against Trump.  I'm not sure anyone would be surprised that multiple politically biased trials are coming against him.  The ptb will do anything possible to try to damage him enough to stop his run next year.  The net effect?  Those who despise him will continue to be hysterical as well as overjoyed at this news, and those who support his efforts to question the results of 2020, will ignore this, even if it ends in one conviction or more.  I rather look forward to SCOTUS ruling on what will or will not disqualify his run.  :tu:

And this is like the 5th time ive told you that your BOM is running, he has a rally planned planned his aids begging and pleading people to come, GOP has yet to endorse him but it seems weird you didnt know hes running.

You are correct about those who worship him ignore any and all wrong doing by him.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, and-then said:

I think the lesson here is pretty simple and in my opinion Trump damaged damaged him.

I am confused, you are a n intelligent individual so how can you believe that he is innocent of charges?

I am not being sarcastic I am serious I would appreciate an answer.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I think the lesson here is pretty simple and in my opinion Trump damaged damaged him.

I am confused, you are a n intelligent individual so how can you believe that he is innocent of charges?

I am not being sarcastic I am serious I would appreciate an answer.

He’s not saying he’s innocent, he’s saying that the charges are only being brought because of a fear of Trump and that there is only one crime that would prevent him from being president and he’s not committed that crime. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

He’s not saying he’s innocent, he’s saying that the charges are only being brought because of a fear

1. Well, in post after post the member who support Trump also make the following statements””it’s the bias media , ir the case of others it’s the left the left :lol: so there is certainly more than fear involved. So, I disagree that the charges because of fear, they are also being brought because he is the most corrupt president in the las 50 years and no other president in history has had more members of there election committee and administration imprisoned, so until these guy beak it down I will continue to stand with my statement.
4 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

of Trump and that there is only one crime that would prevent him from being president and he’s not committed that crime. 

Actually there are three crimes that can prevent him from holding, Sedtion, Insurrection, Russian Coiiusion, and Treason.

2383. Rebellion or insurrection

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.  https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=granuleid:USC-1999-title18-section2383&num=0&edition=1999 June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808 ; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147 .)

Oh and by the way they are reopening the Russian Collusion case against him because new information came to light during Jan 6 Committee.

Peace!:tu:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

you are a n intelligent individual so how can you believe that he is innocent of charges?

I have no idea whether the man broke some state or federal law and honestly?  No one else here "knows" because despite 6+ years of attacks and accusations he still hasn't been actually convicted of anything.  It's my sincere belief that these constant attacks have had the effect of actually building his support.  

One of the best examples I can think of is the FBI raid on his home in MAL last summer.  The media was spewing "anonymous reports" that nuclear secrets might have been included in his documents.  Of course that turned out to be ridiculous but the media never admits or apologizes for what is clearly slander.  Prior to Biden's recent revelations of much worse violations concerning classified documents, Garland was setting the stage for an indictment in the hopes of a slam dunk prosecution that could be sold by media as a disqualifying issue. 

I still maintain that he has done nothing that can legally disqualify his run.  SCOTUS will be needed once the DC crowd gets their conviction for breaking the 14th amendment.  They will decide.  The sad thing is that when they rule in favor of Trump, SCOTUS itself will become a target of the media.  We'll be hearing that SCOTUS is illegitimate.  This kind of rhetoric is corrosive to our nation.  No one wins.

Everyone has the right, even a duty, to evaluate the evidence that is presented (not just accusations) and to decide whether they can continue to support him or not.  I'd bet large that as these indictments/prosecutions move forward, the media will act as a cheering section for the Democrats in DC and he will likely be convicted, even in Georgia.  Indictment and trial in DC will GUARANTEE a conviction.  The main difference between you and I, between his supporters and detractors, is that there is an assumption by those who hate the man that he MUST BE GUILTY.  Every time he has beaten the accusations and false charges, the Left just picks another lane to attack him.  Surely you are aware that this is so blatantly political that his supporters have reached a point where they really don't care any longer if he cheated on his taxes (he didn't) or spends his own money to buy the silence of some former lover.  It's simply overkill and people are worn out with this nonsense.  

If he is charged and convicted of any crime other than Treason against the U.S., he is going to continue his run.  Most here think it's a waste of time so no worries, eh?  The real question folks should be asking themselves is IF he wins, will they accept the results or will they actively resist and try to stop him being able to govern.  That's what we saw in 2016-2021.  If it happens again, our country may not survive.

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Actually there are three crimes that can prevent him from holding, Sedtion, Insurrection, Russian Coiiusion, and Treason.

I realize there's no point in saying it again but for others here I will explain my rationale.  Our Constitution is considered to be the supreme law of the land, yes?  That means that no statute passed by Congress or ruled on by the judiciary can reign supreme over the language of the Constitution.  To overrule the language in our Constitution clearly requires an amendment process.  I'd hope that's obvious to a few here.  If you disagree then make your case.  

So, what does our Constitution say about the qualifications for the office of president? 

https://www.loc.gov/classroom-materials/elections/presidential-election-process/requirements-for-the-president-of-the-united-states/

"As directed by the Constitution, a presidential candidate must be a natural born citizen of the United States, a resident for 14 years, and 35 years of age or older."

Those three requirements are all it says about eligibility.  

Now, what does the Constitution say about disqualifying a citizen from serving in that office?

Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3:

"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

The 14th has never been used to disqualify a citizen running for president.  It was inserted into the Constitution after the Civil war and it is very clear about who it applies to.

The one crime that definitely disqualifies a presidential candidate is a conviction for the Constitutionally-defined crime of treason:

https://constitutioncenter.org/the-constitution/articles/article-iii/clauses/39

I recommend this article highly for those who actually want a more balanced view of the issues.  Essentially, treason is either taking up arms against the U.S. OR giving actual material support to enemies of the U.S. which we are actively at war with.  There is simply no avenue to prove such nonsense against Trump.

53 minutes ago, and-then said:

I have no idea whether the man broke some state or federal law and honestly?  No one else here "knows" because despite 6+ years of attacks and accusations he still hasn't been actually convicted of anything.  It's my sincere belief that these constant attacks have had the effect of actually building his support.  

One of the best examples I can think of is the FBI raid on his home in MAL last summer.  The media was spewing "anonymous reports" that nuclear secrets might have been included in his documents.  Of course that turned out to be ridiculous but the media never admits or apologizes for what is clearly slander.  Prior to Biden's recent revelations of much worse violations concerning classified documents, Garland was setting the stage for an indictment in the hopes of a slam dunk prosecution that could be sold by media as a disqualifying issue. 

I still maintain that he has done nothing that can legally disqualify his run.  SCOTUS will be needed once the DC crowd gets their conviction for breaking the 14th amendment.  They will decide.  The sad thing is that when they rule in favor of Trump, SCOTUS itself will become a target of the media.  We'll be hearing that SCOTUS is illegitimate.  This kind of rhetoric is corrosive to our nation.  No one wins.

Everyone has the right, even a duty, to evaluate the evidence that is presented (not just accusations) and to decide whether they can continue to support him or not.  I'd bet large that as these indictments/prosecutions move forward, the media will act as a cheering section for the Democrats in DC and he will likely be convicted, even in Georgia.  Indictment and trial in DC will GUARANTEE a conviction.  The main difference between you and I, between his supporters and detractors, is that there is an assumption by those who hate the man that he MUST BE GUILTY.  Every time he has beaten the accusations and false charges, the Left just picks another lane to attack him.  Surely you are aware that this is so blatantly political that his supporters have reached a point where they really don't care any longer if he cheated on his taxes (he didn't) or spends his own money to buy the silence of some former lover.  It's simply overkill and people are worn out with this nonsense.  

If he is charged and convicted of any crime other than Treason against the U.S., he is going to continue his run.  Most here think it's a waste of time so no worries,   The real question folks should be asking themselves is IF he wins, will they accept the results or will they actively resist and try to stop him being able to govern.  That's what we saw in 2016-2021.  If it happens again, our country may not survive.

Be honest.  You wouldn't care if he did break the law.  Your law an order mentality doesn't TRUMP your hard on for some weird old man.

• Thanks 1

On 1/26/2023 at 1:34 AM, and-then said:

I rather look forward to SCOTUS ruling on what will or will not disqualify his run.  :tu:

Lets get past the fact you wrongly think you know more ( you dont ) than the world's top lawyers, lets get past the fact you cant grasp BOM is running, no one stopped him ( yet ) thats not the issue the reality you cant accept he ran lost 2020 bigly and fair and square and he has far less bent knee subjects like you now than he did in 2020 he can run all he wants to ( maybe ) on your dime but the American people dont worship BOM as you do.

Now since you dont know law like you think you do and bad things BOM has done keep floating to the surface its possible something will pop up that even in your biased delusinal world keeps him from running, i hope you are prepared emotionally and mentally for his epic 2024 drifting away the loser he is.