Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Project Veritas NEW VIDEO: Alleged Pfizer Scientist CAUGHT Describing Mutating Viruses For PROFIT

WVK

"No no, 'directed evolution' is very different from gain of function".   It chills my blood to know that guys like this, who seem totally lacking sobriety on this issue, are affiliated in any way with mucking about with potentially deadly pathogens.  I'll admit that my knowledge of viruses is very basic and though I understand on a basic level the desire to stay ahead of these contagions so that when the next Spanish Flu-type nightmare occurs, we won't see a hundred million or more deaths.  OTOH, if Wuhan taught us anything, we would run screaming from the reality that a pharma company is actively trying to create a tailored pathogen so they can then offer a vaccine.  This is insane.  

No one has been held responsible for the millions of Covid related deaths, nor will anyone ever be held to account.  There is a growing belief that the CCP created SARS COV 2.  Maybe it was part of a bioweapons research or maybe it really was a benign instance of "directed evolution".  Either way, the CCP clearly weaponized the virus.  They still adamantly refuse to allow investigators into their files and since the WHO is apparently a wholly owned subsidiary of China, they will never allow such an investigation. 

The U.S. government (Trump) set a precedent by refusing to get tough and demand answers.  The result is that this kind of "leak" could happen again at any time and it could be a virus with an R naught far in excess of Covid, with a case fatality rate of 10-20-50? percent?  The only people who will benefit in that situation will be the very wealthy and those tyrannical governments which will take more freedoms while allowing a significant die-off of the "excess population".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

24 minutes ago, and-then said:

I'll admit that my knowledge of viruses is very basic

The more lethal a virus is, the fewer casualties it makes. (Because it quickly burns out for lack of hosts. For example the Ebola virus and the Marburg virus.)

The less lethal a virus is, the more people it will infect - but most of the infected people will never notice its presence. (For example the common cold and warts.)

Accordingly, covid never posed a serious risk for most people.

• Like 4

I heard about project veritas on this subject my friend send me few links on the side to read about covid vaccine that  Pfizer as well along with other big pharmaceutical companies how they push and lie to gain profit not in good way.  the way I have seen how Jordon Trishton walker that is, Pfizer executive/ scientist  what ever title  he has with in Pfizer company. the actions has me question companies that is connected to big pharmaceutical/ medical professionals why they hire people like him  to begin with. I have said to my roommate long lines of situation of his comments that, I should be afraid of covid my wording to him and those like him with an honesty statement (nature didn't create covid or other types of viruses by its own means, it depends how your lifestyle is or your immune system if its  functional correctly. even though it brings good benefits by you knowingly not to grab that can make you sick or kill you. other thing my concern is when scientists took from nature and twist it with other things that are manmade/ bio-weapons to crate viruses like covid/ aids/ ebola etc that makes me very worried what man can do with bad intentions.)

I don't know what many people feel about Jordon Trishton Walker the things he has said with comments that he was caught saying long of the lines secretly of the plans/ vaccine behind peoples back and being truthfully with in your face with agenda to those who agree with them, however he didn't like the way  the truth came out openly of him saying things about company he stands with when he was exposed by project veritas showed him hey this is you said.

here's few links added with in this topic with information. 

https://brianoshea.substack.com/p/who-is-jordon-trishton-walker?utm_campaign=auto_share

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/sen-johnson-calls-congress-investigate-vaccine-manufacturers-covid-vax-approval-process-response-project-veritas-expose-pfizer/

https://www.rubio.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=49178C21-9535-41E1-B484-DA62705568DA

https://humanevents.com/2023/01/26/dailymail-and-msn-remove-coverage-of-project-veritas-pfizer-bombshell

Edited by Galactic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, despite covid, other diseases, famine and wars that kill off the population. The world's population is still increasing.

It hit 8 billion in November and is still growing. World Population Clock: 8 Billion People (LIVE, 2023) - Worldometer (worldometers.info)

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Hawken said:

The world's population is still increasing.

They are called comfort babies.

Females that lost a relative due to the vaccination produce comfort babies to replace that loss.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, and-then said:

There is a growing belief that the CCP created SARS COV 2.

No there isn't. Not amongst anyone who knows anything about it.

Stop talking twaddle.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

"Why did Daily Mail take down this story shortly after Project Veritas blew the whistle on Pfizer’s plan to mutate SARS-CoV-2 to make new mRNA COVID vaccines?"

https://twitter.com/healthbyjames/status/1618637258839711745/photo/1

FnaNG8DX0AAgDQG?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Zebra3
  • Like 4

As the first comment below this Youtube clip says - 'Them trying to rationalize this is painful to watch'

• Like 3

Project Veritas is an American far-right[14] activist group founded by James O'Keefe in 2010.[18] The group produces deceptively edited videos[13] of its undercover operations,[5] which use secret recordings[5] in an effort to discredit mainstream media organizations and progressive groups.[19][20] Project Veritas also uses entrapment[12] to generate bad publicity for its targets,[2] and has propagated disinformation[22] and conspiracy theories[30] in its videos and operations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Veritas

Also:

It's worth noting that Project Veritas, which describes itself as a "journalism enterprise", is a controversial organization that has previously produced investigations subsequently labeled as false or unevidenced by fact-checkers and other media.

Among other stories, in 2017, The Washington Post reported that O'Keefe had tried to dupe the paper into publishing a false story about former Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court Roy Moore.

https://www.newsweek.com/project-veritas-covid-mutations-pfizer-fact-check-1776845

It's important not to simply accept claims like this at face value - this all seems very dubious to me.

Where is the rest of the conversation ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

Alleged Pfizer Scientist CAUGHT Describing Mutating Viruses For PROFIT

1. "Alleged"

2. No record of that individual anywhere on the internet except this story.

3. Everything Saru said.

4. Veritas released a follow up video of them harassing the same person afterwards. Clearly top quality journalism.

But if we take Veritas' word that he is who they say he is:

At 3.10 in the Veritas video, we learn creating new strains to make vaccines for them was an idea one person said in a meeting once and they agreed universally it was a terrible idea.

At 5.55 we learn the discussion about the experiments that are actually being conducted (cut by Veritas) are about predicting future natural mutations to preemptively develop vaccines. They do not involve making new strains.

At 7.00 it's very clear he's talking about predicting natural mutations as he says they might not get the predictions right.

7.00-7.30 it's very clear again that the 'cash cow' he refers to it accurately predicting natural mutations.

Veritas asserts that 'directed evolution' is the same as gain of function. Veritas has cut Walker's explanation of why they're different so you can't judge for yourself.

Overall, most likely he's a random Pfizer employee who's exaggerating/lying to impress his date. Very possible he or Veritas have exaggerated his job at Pfizer to make it seem more important. 

Less likely but still possible hypothesis is that Veritas faked the whole thing. Not convinced they just happened to find him in a cafe afterwards and just happened to have full recording equipment on them.

But even if both of those are wrong and it went down exactly as Veritas claims, it doesn't show what they say it shows.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I found other part on the subject that senate launches Pfizer investigation amid project veritas bombshell and there is bit of Paul Pelosi hammer attach watch makes you wounder what's the truth and what you think afterwards...

here's the link about the Pfizer and the Paul Pelosi hammer.

https://rumble.com/v27cqde-senate-launches-pfizer-investigation-amid-project-veritas-bombshell-paul-pe.html

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2023 at 1:22 PM, Setton said:

Not convinced they just happened to find him in a cafe afterwards and just happened to have full recording equipment on them.

They use dating traps. Any time it's one of these type of videos they always find the person because they're there waiting for their date who was a veritas employee. 

• Like 2

On 1/27/2023 at 7:28 AM, Setton said:

No there isn't. Not amongst anyone who knows anything about it.

Stop talking twaddle.

Which invalidates nothing that I said.  But you types are unable to grasp the reality that other people can believe things that you refuse to credit as real.  That's because you feel you know "truth" and anyone who disagrees simply doesn't "matter".  It's ridiculous to the point of childishness, but there you are...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, F3SS said:

They use dating traps. Any time it's one of these type of videos they always find the person because they're there waiting for their date who was a veritas employee. 

Twice? Really? When he's just been stung by a dating trap, we're supposed to believe he fell for another one right after they released the recording from the first one?

I know the people who follow Veritas are gullible loons but come on.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, and-then said:

Which invalidates nothing that I said.  But you types are unable to grasp the reality that other people can believe things that you refuse to credit as real.  That's because you feel you know "truth" and anyone who disagrees simply doesn't "matter".  It's ridiculous to the point of childishness, but there you are...

You can believe what you like. But if you start peddling fantasy as reality, expect to get called out.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Setton said:

Twice? Really? When he's just been stung by a dating trap, we're supposed to believe he fell for another one right after they released the recording from the first one?

I know the people who follow Veritas are gullible loons but come on.

No, it was all done prior to the first release. James O'Keefe always brings an iPad to show them that they're on video and tells them he's going to release it to the world. That's the moment they find out and the moment they realize their date was a fraud.

Maybe the gullible one is the one who listens to everyone else's opinion and doesn't actually know who or what they're arguing about? Cmon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, F3SS said:

No, it was all done prior to the first release. James O'Keefe always brings an iPad to show them that they're on video and tells them he's going to release it to the world. That's the moment they find out and the moment they realize their date was a fraud.

Maybe the gullible one is the one who listens to everyone else's opinion and doesn't actually know who or what they're arguing about? Cmon.

You haven't watched the second video have you? He reacts to the fact he was set up as soon the interaction starts, not after being shown anything.

Your second paragraph at least is accurate, albeit not in the way you intended...

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Setton said:

You haven't watched the second video have you? He reacts to the fact he was set up as soon the interaction starts, not after being shown anything.

Your second paragraph at least is accurate, albeit not in the way you intended...

I seen it when it came out. He knew what was happening. In the first video he even asked his date if he's one of those undercover video guys who goes after Pfizer employees. The guy is an idiot and proceeded act like one when James O'Keeffe waked in. He knew he screwed up. It's not that hard to follow. Did you pay any attention at all to what you watched? Maybe you have problems focusing when seeing something you don't like. That's ok but it becomes apparent when you attempt to opine about it.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I seen it when it came out. He knew what was happening. In the first video he even asked his date if he's one of those undercover video guys who goes after Pfizer employees. The guy is an idiot and proceeded act like one when James O'Keeffe waked in. He knew he screwed up. It's not that hard to follow. Did you pay any attention at all to what you watched? Maybe you have problems focusing when seeing something you don't like. That's ok but it becomes apparent when you attempt to opine about it.

Whatever. You're not worth the time to debate.

Anyone who just wants confirmation of their stupid conspiracy theories will blindly believe you anyway. Anyone who's still interested in reality here can watch the videos themselves and know you for a liar.