Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Project Veritas NEW VIDEO: Alleged Pfizer Scientist CAUGHT Describing Mutating Viruses For PROFIT

WVK

32 minutes ago, Setton said:

Whatever. You're not worth the time to debate.

Anyone who just wants confirmation of their stupid conspiracy theories will blindly believe you anyway. Anyone who's still interested in reality here can watch the videos themselves and know you for a liar.

So, Pfizer has confirmed this man is an employee and AGAIN warned staff about veritas.

Who is the conspiracy theorist? Who agrees that this was a fabrication apart from setton?

Yeah, i guess when both veritas and Pfizer say this guy is an employee, Setton can see right through them.  Conspiracy theorist

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Knob Oddy said:

So, Pfizer has confirmed this man is an employee and AGAIN warned staff about veritas.

Who is the conspiracy theorist? Who agrees that this was a fabrication apart from setton?

Yeah, i guess when both veritas and Pfizer say this guy is an employee, Setton can see right through them.  Conspiracy theorist

I say it's a fabrication as well.

Nobody seems to be interested in verifying anything. 

https://www.techarp.com/facts/jordon-trishton-walker-facts/?amp=1

Back to my previous question as well.

O’Keefe confirmed that Project Veritas obtained internal Pfizer documents that verified Jordan Tristan Walker as Pfizer Director, Research & Development Strategic Operations.

The documents also alleged that Walker graduated from Yale University in 2013 and earned a Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.

Reports suggest that published studies during Walker’s time at Texas’ Southwestern University and information about his internship at Tufts Medical Center are present online. Jordon Tristan Walker is also listed as having attended the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School on at least three websites.

Portals such as US News and Doximity describe Walker as an MD with a concentration in urology. However, none of these websites have a photo of the Pfizer director. His personal information also remains unavailable.

Does he work for Phizer at all?

Can that be confirmed beyond OKeefs allegation? 

Why would a urologist be in charge of vaccine development? 

2 hours ago, Setton said:

Whatever. You're not worth the time to debate.

Finally, been waiting years for this comment.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Does he work for Phizer at all?

Can that be confirmed beyond OKeefs allegation? 

Why would a urologist be in charge of vaccine development

So assuming these people aren't all actors, we know those involved are typically aware, at least in the case of these date trap videos, that PV has them on video before we get to see it. So it's entirely possible that he told work what happened and they scrubbed him before the video's release. 

O'Keefe has a history of suing for defamation when media outlets call him a liar and boasts about never losing. 

Idk but the odd thing this guy said is that he was lying to impress a date. If so, I think he could've come up with a more heroic covid story about his involvement at Pfizer. A real date would've probably stopped the conversation asking Your doing what with covid? Are you effin crazy!?

Maybe he was full of crap. Who knows? He seemed unstable and acted like a little btch in the second video.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, F3SS said:

So assuming these people aren't all actors, we know those involved are typically aware, at least in the case of these date trap videos, that PV has them on video before we get to see it. So it's entirely possible that he told work what happened and they scrubbed him before the video's release. 

O'Keefe has a history of suing for defamation when media outlets call him a liar and boasts about never losing. 

That's selective though. The consulting company called Democracy Partners sued him for $120k. When he tried to sue CNN, the case was thrown out of court. 

2 hours ago, F3SS said:

Idk but the odd thing this guy said is that he was lying to impress a date. If so, I think he could've come up with a more heroic covid story about his involvement at Pfizer. A real date would've probably stopped the conversation asking Your doing what with covid? Are you effin crazy!?

Maybe he was full of crap. Who knows? He seemed unstable and acted like a little btch in the second video.

It's just that the star witness only has a connection to Phizer via OKeefe. If this is genuine he should have started by at least proving the guy works there, let alone in a key position. There's a heavily edited video with someone who doesn't seem to be who he is purported to be. It's good cause to second guess Veritas, particular so regarding their history.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

That's selective though. The consulting company called Democracy Partners sued him for $120k. When he tried to sue CNN, the case was thrown out of court. 

It's just that the star witness only has a connection to Phizer via OKeefe. If this is genuine he should have started by at least proving the guy works there, let alone in a key position. There's a heavily edited video with someone who doesn't seem to be who he is purported to be. It's good cause to second guess Veritas, particular so regarding their history.

Hey what do I know?

It's always possible that veritas themselves got duped. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Hey what do I know?

It's always possible that veritas themselves got duped. 

It's just got quite a few holes is all. I wouldn't hang my hat on Veritas.

It's why I see them in such a dim light. Instances like this cause a lot of drama when the most basic questions haven't been answered. 

I'm not saying everyone at Phizer is corruption free. They have humans working there. I'm just saying this doesn't really seem to be all it's cracked up to be. 

I felt justice was alive and well when the slow paper release was refused in court. Phizer doesn't have pull in every corner. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

So you're just going to go for what I said was the less plausible hypothesis and ignore the more likely one?

What a shock.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, F3SS said:

Finally, been waiting years for this comment.

Odd comment for someone who chose to respond to my post but whatever keeps you happy.

Blissful even.

• Like 1

Here's bit of something going on next level of the situation now it has become breaking news about San Bruno Police Department issues the criminal search warrant  on Project Veritas for asking the YouTube's Global Head of Trust and Safety Matt Halprin now questions why on YouTube removed the viral directed evolution video from platform.. however I'm not able to get the link to show here on the form to you guys other words you may do some research and find the connections on San Bruno Police Department and Project Veritas that you may find small clip what went on from there. 

On 1/27/2023 at 11:32 AM, Saru said:

Also:

https://www.newsweek.com/project-veritas-covid-mutations-pfizer-fact-check-1776845

It's important not to simply accept claims like this at face value - this all seems very dubious to me.

Where is the rest of the conversation ?

Everytime I hear VERITAS I got chills, in a bad way. Still remember a group called VERITAS in the early nineties that smuggled children from war torn croatia and bosnia under the disguise to help but in fact those children were sold to groomers in germany, austria, france.....I was one of the people who not only was able to stop that but also in 1995 to find my wifes nephew and return him to his mom. Sorry, cannot give any links.

In veritas the only veritas is in vino. Every other veritas is a lie.

• Thanks 1

James O’Keefe, the founder and chairman of Project Veritas, has taken a paid leave from the conservative nonprofit media organization as its board considers whether to remove him from his leadership position, according to current and former employees of the organization.https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2023/02/james-okeefe-project-veritas-paid-leave.html

• Thanks 1

Haven't heard a decision about that yet. Project Veritas will only look like a knockoff without O'Keefe. 

@and-then You were the only one I recall with an interest here. James O'Keefe is out.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co5Y8PCP42F/?igshid=NmE0MzVhZDY=

Project Veritas will have no support and will flounder. I have to wonder if this wasn't the guaranteed end result of a long game by nefarious players who infiltrated the board of directors. It's kind of hard to imagine that because nobody in the company must honestly believe they have a future without their founder who essentially is the company. Crazy.

Edited by F3SS

Indeed you are right on that one there Scholar4Truth about James O'Keefe is out due to the board of directors choice to make that move. As well I do agree with F3SS said about the Project Veritas some point well flounder. 

here's what James O'Keefe's said with in breaking news and CEO explains how he was improperly ousted the link down here....

if it's not click able type the link out for you able to see.

https://www.b****ute.com/video/8fBAe97NVxAN/

or this one here!

Source: https://rumble.com/v2a7oii-james-okeefe-resignation-speech-at-project-veritas.html

Edited by Galactic
  • Like 1