Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jane Fonda: 'There'd be no climate crisis if it wasn't for racism“

el midgetron

WASHINGTON (TND) — Saying "everything’s connected," actress Jane Fonda blamed the "climate crisis" on "racism" during an appearanceon "The Kelly Clarson Show" this week….

Well, you know, you can take anything... sexism, racism, misogyny, homophobia... whatever... the war,” Fonda responded. “And if you really get into it, and study it and learn about it and the history of it and everything’s connected. There’d be no climate crisis if it wasn’t for racism.”

Rita Moreno asked Fonda to clarify what she meant. Fonda answered by claiming "they," as in the powers that be, pollute poorer countries and areas because those people don't fight back as hard as well-off people and communities.

“Where would they put the s**t? Where would they put the poison and the pollution?" Fonda asked in response. "They’re not gonna put it in Bel Air. They’ve got to find some place where poor people or indigenous people or people of color are living. Put it there. They can’t fight back. And that’s why a big part of the climate movement now has to do with climate justice."

https://okcfox.com/news/nation-world/there-would-be-no-climate-crisis-if-it-wasnt-for-racism-jane-fonda-says-on-talk-show-kelly-clarkson-change-racist-sexism-misogyny-homophobia-war-vietnam

• Haha 3
  • Confused 3

I think it's past time for that old bird to quietly retire and instead of pointing fingers, she should use her wealth and status to actually HELP those people she mentioned.  :yes:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

I do agree with you on that one there and-then, the way actress Jane Fonda talks I question her iq when she opened her mouth saying about climate crisis added with twist on racism  that el _midgetron shared  about the subject. I can say this wow something new added to climate crisis along with WEF and those whom say this and that makes me wounder what else is going to be put on the list...the way I think of this subject of her saying that racism leads to climate crisis since when climate change has to do with one person acts to another that are taught to be racist one way to another its been bit on going and it hasn't fully resolved what was done in past/ history. only thing on my mind when they are going to stop with BS in climate crisis/ change on top of it using weather manipulation technology to scamming us  with the lies....  

• Like 3

She's right, every single problem we have is related and can be traced back to one source. There would be no climate crisis OR racism if they would just deal with the main cause of every problem on Earth - humans.

Fix that one thing, and all of our problems are solved!

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

I don't give a rat's a ss for anything Hanoi Jane has to say.

Jane Fonda on Vietnam War comments: 'I made a huge, huge mistake'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Hanoi Jane: "I didn't know I was being used for propaganda purposes...". Yeah, sure.

• Thanks 3

Well if anyone knows her history with Vietnam.... yeah.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
On 1/27/2023 at 9:42 AM, moonman said:

She's right, every single problem we have is related and can be traced back to one source. There would be no climate crisis OR racism if they would just deal with the main cause of every problem on Earth - humans.

Bang on. It isn't racism. It's out, and out greed that's the problem.

• Like 4

On 1/27/2023 at 11:42 AM, moonman said:

Don't worry AI is working on that...

On 3/16/2023 at 12:19 AM, acidhead said:

There is no climate crisis.  There is however an oil crisis. :yes:

The crisis with 'oil' is that...like always, the Left wants to shut down the Energy Production Capabilities of the United States...and they always do as soon as they have the power to.  It was Biden's day one agenda. 

One should ask why?  Why does the Left always seek to shut down the Energy Production Capabilities of the United States?  Since it goes back to the end of the Cold War, one can presume that because the Left coddled the Russians during the Cold War that they wanted to give Russia a chance to catch back up and renew themselves to their former glory of Super Power.   Every step of the way to the Ukrainian Invasion, the Left has been supporting, enabling, and inspiring Russia to retake their power.  

Edited by joc
  • Like 1

I remember back in the 1970s the media was reporting the cold winters were the dawning of a new ice age.

Now look what they saw about climate today. Seems that when the weather gets out of its normal cycle.

The media likes to exaggerate. 

She's always been an opinionated woman I agree on that...but we gotta cut her some slack. She was Barbraella afterall      :wub:

Barbarella-Jane-Fonda.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that liberals have this way of evaluating a situation whereby they end up espousing that which makes them happy, as if it were truth. 

happy happy joy joy.