Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Will 'Fold Like a House of Cards' to Avoid Prison: Kirschner

Grim Reaper 6

Former President Donald Trump will "fold like a house of cards" to avoid prison if he gets indicted in any of the ongoing criminal investigations against him, according to former federal prosecutor Glenn Kirschner" I think prosecutors who are investigating Donald Trump are going to need all the support they can find both legally and atmospherically, and that's why I think once one indictment drops, and the others begin to drop, that's when you're going to see Donald Trump fold like a house of cards. And I think he's going to be desperate to strike whatever kind of deals he can strike to minimize his exposure, ultimately, to prison," the former federal prosecutor added..

"If I had to guess, once the indictments are returned and Donald Trump is presented in court on that indictment, and he is arraigned, [and]...read the charges that the grand jury has leveled against him, we'll probably see a trial date set somewhere between six months to a year down the road, but the defense attorney will forever try to file motions to continue to push it further and further down the road," he said.

Trump Will 'Fold Like a House of Cards' to Avoid Prison: Kirschner (msn.com)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hope springs eternal, eh?  :D  You guys should find a new hobby.  Just sayin'  :whistle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

45 minutes ago, and-then said:

Hope springs eternal, eh?  :D  You guys should find a new hobby.  Just sayin'  :whistle:

Nope, we will defend this land we love, equal justice under the law, the Constitution and all citizens from tyrants both foreign and domestic.  That includes the jackbooted  MAGA thugs and their deteriorating leader.:devil::devil::devil:

You may try to crush us with your lies and oppressive laws and hatred for a free America, but like the embers of a campfire we will reignite.:yes::yes:

Its a great pastime, not as productive as gardening but not as expensive as car restoration.  :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, and-then said:

Hope springs eternal in youth (i am 64 years young Bro :P), but this isn't a hobby its target practice!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Peace Brian!:tu:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Nope, we will defend this land we love, equal justice under the law, the Constitution and all citizens from tyrants both foreign and domestic.  That includes the jackbooted  MAGA thugs and their deteriorating leader.:devil::devil::devil:

Hear-Hear-Hear especially those MAGA thugs, just one correction Tate. I have it on very good authority to maintain solidarity they had to put their Jackboots away, because they all have BONE SPURS like their incontinent diaper wearing leader!!:lol:

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

You may try to crush us with your lies and oppressive laws and hatred for a free America, but like the embers of a campfire we will reignite.:yes::yes:

Its a great pastime, not as productive as gardening but not as expensive as car restoration.  :D

Well, actually having Trump around with one of his leaky diapers could save some serous money on fertilizer!!:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Well, actually having Trump around with one of his leaky diapers could save some serous money on fertilizer!!

Too many pathogens.

• Haha 1

On 1/29/2023 at 11:55 AM, and-then said:

You bet!    I’m especially looking forward to his sentencing .   or three.     :P       but..that was radical left Marxist poop on the seat of his pants that day.   It was RIGGED!   

Edited by lightly
  • Haha 1