Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot sighting on Google Earth' as enormous 7.5ft ape-like beast seen in wild

Commander CMG

Conspiracy theorists believe they have identified a sighting of a seven-and-a-half-feet tall Bigfoot on Google Earth as the "monster" is seen roaming around Colorado. Bigfoot, who is rumoured to be an ape-like creature that lives in the forests of North America, has allegedly been sighted multiple times over the years.

An image appearing to show such a creature on Google Earth has been brought to light and posted onto a Reddit community group where users share information and theories regarding the supposed beast, the Mirror reports. The sighting at coordinates 38°16'24" N. 108°08'32 in western Colorado is where the creature thought to be Bigfoot is seen wandering through a clearing near some vegetation.

Source

I would be interested to know how they get a height of 7.5ft from that image? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Why didn't they ask Craig Hamilton-Parker if it was real? He's the Daily Record's top psychic? :whistle:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I see someone with long hair,  wearing a blanket , could be as well a first nation individual. As in the measurement the reported size is debatable. If nig foot exists, it would have been photographed like any other creature on earth,  

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Anything upright will be enlarged by his shadow, could be a human,could be a pond, could be a bear, can be a young moose, etc.

Using most plausible before bigfoot is the way to go...

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Very interesting.  It would be nice to have the photo confirmed as genuine and unedited.  If it can be shown to be authentic, this could be the type of thing that skeptics have been asking to see for years.  Why isn't bigfoot/sasquatch captured on Google Earth, or trail cam photos?  Well, here's one that possibly could fit the bill.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Resume said:

Just the one image?

Huh . . . 

What did you expect... Google Earth to stop and do a full photo shoot :lol:

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, Commander CMG said:

What did you expect... Google Earth to stop and do a full photo shoot :lol:

Nope.  I thought that since the coordinates are available, maybe an intrepid reporter from the Daily Record, or perhaps an enterprising bigfooter might check them out and eliminate other possibilities, like a pond, etc.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Resume said:

Nope.  I thought that since the coordinates are available, maybe an intrepid reporter from the Daily Record, or perhaps an enterprising bigfooter might check them out and eliminate other possibilities, like a pond, etc.

Maybe now this has hit the news, someone will. I would if I Lived close enough. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Resume said:

Or any other real and existing wildlife.

• Thanks 2

Conspiracy theorists believe”

Lol, this always gets me.  Exactly who are they, what is the conspiracy being purported to be taking place, and how is it falsifiable?  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

You know, as I think about this photo capture from Google Earth,  Im starting to like it more and more.  I have one reservation about the photo, but I don’t wish to reveal it, so I can see if anyone else around here is actually smart, unlike these laughing jokers who sit in Jammie’s all day long, pretty much every day and get off on pulling my chain intentionally.  

Here’s what’s good about it.  It has the exact same coloration as the Patterson/Gimlin Film, as well as the Freeman Footage….and that is…similar to a silverback gorilla in some ways.  For example, a “pond” captured by google earth has uniform color consistency, which is all dark….or, as would be expected in nature, the center of the pond is darker by color contrast, since it is deeper.  So, what one would expect to see from a Google Earth photo of a pond, is the darkest places of the photo represent the deepest places of the pond and they are in the center.  But like a silverback gorilla, who’s coat is lighter on the inside, this photo reflects the opposite light of which would be expected if this were a pond.

Whoever said it’s a man with a blanket is an idiot.

Here’s my tip for serious researchers, and contemplators of real truth.  Look at the legs.  If the legs of the creature look like tree trunks, the film is fake.  

If the legs of the creature in the footage are tapered, as in the PG film and the Freeman footage, it has a chance to be real.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It is a horse grazing.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, joc said:

It is a horse grazing.

People in Texas can carry firearms and drink deer while driving their four wheel drive trucks down the road, and probably have the best local fireworks ever.  And, you would think people from Texas would know horses, so, you are obviously mocking the whole topic. Why not just say it’s a goat?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Guyver said:

Very interesting.  It would be nice to have the photo confirmed as genuine and unedited.  If it can be shown to be authentic, this could be the type of thing that skeptics have been asking to see for years.  Why isn't bigfoot/sasquatch captured on Google Earth, or trail cam photos?  Well, here's one that possibly could fit the bill.  

No, this isnt what we have been asking for and cant be polished into it, no amount of polish will change this one.

Here is a trail cam pic...

R.6091033869ba3a54d7044b352d6deb50?rik=k

And we see a nice clear picture of some creature, ( and we have such pics of all the creatures that actually exist ) this threads picture doesnt come close to fitting the bill.

As for this threads picture, First lets see accredited proof its not a photoshop. What i see is a non descript blob its not even hominid looking to me its a blurry mess, likely on the ground and not a creature at all,  calling that blob proof of BF  reminds me years ago of the GE pic that went low rent viral with the credulous of a wooden dock it had what some claimed were blood stained and trails leading out it the embellishments went nuts that someone had been killed, no, a dog jumped into the water and onto the dock wet. Lol.

In this threads case we have a black mass that we dont even know is really in the picture or not of the ground.

1_SDC_MDG_-CHPc_49117JPG.jpg

19 minutes ago, Guyver said:

You know, as I think about this photo capture from Google Earth,  Im starting to like it more and more.  I have one reservation about the photo, but I don’t wish to reveal it, so I can see if anyone else around here is actually smart, unlike these laughing jokers who sit in Jammie’s all day long, pretty much every day and get off on pulling my chain intentionally.  

Here’s what’s good about it.  It has the exact same coloration as the Patterson/Gimlin Film, as well as the Freeman Footage….and that is…similar to a silverback gorilla in some ways.  For example, a “pond” captured by google earth has uniform color consistency, which is all dark….or, as would be expected in nature, the center of the pond is darker by color contrast, since it is deeper.  So, what one would expect to see from a Google Earth photo of a pond, is the darkest places of the photo represent the deepest places of the pond and they are in the center.  But like a silverback gorilla, who’s coat is lighter on the inside, this photo reflects the opposite light of which would be expected if this were a pond.

Whoever said it’s a man with a blanket is an idiot.

Here’s my tip for serious researchers, and contemplators of real truth.  Look at the legs.  If the legs of the creature look like tree trunks, the film is fake.  

If the legs of the creature in the footage are tapered, as in the PG film and the Freeman footage, it has a chance to be real.

Why call people insulting nasty names just because they have a different opinion to yours, lets look at your opinion on it shall we.

Comparing it to the pgf / freeman hoaxes doesnt help your case at all,

freeman faker

No, i do not see "patty" ( man in suit ) here,

Im almost embarrassed to post this...

1_SDC_MDG_-CHPc_49117JPG_copy_122x157.jpg.2e4321846ed14a5b7f66ce6259351b6c.jpg

As can be seen the resolution just isnt there for any detail, heck it does look like its a ground disturbance, but lets reach and say its a creature which if you look at this blurry crap image you know what a reach that is, one expert on BF stated...

31 minutes ago, Guyver said:

If the legs of the creature look like tree trunks, the film is fake.  

Well the legs if those were legs do look like "tree trunks" so thanks for a vote this isnt BF. And yes the creature in the pgf is real, a real man in a suit.

Anyway lets not gish gallop dragging the played out pattetson hoax into this, talk about this threads picture please lets start with can you prove its not a photoshop, if yes do so then prove its not a ground disturbance and ill get back to you. ( yeah, i know more about this than im spilling just yet )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Guyver said:

People in Texas can carry firearms and drink deer while driving their four wheel drive trucks down the road, and probably have the best local fireworks ever.  And, you would think people from Texas would know horses, so, you are obviously mocking the whole topic. Why not just say it’s a goat?

You do know joc is in texas and likely knows a hair more about his state than you do.

• Thanks 1

And to add,

If the folks who reported it are comp desk BF hunters tell me if even one person in the area went hunting DNA/hair etc, let me tell you i have hair past my waist and i find it everywhere and yeah i know it mine, so a tried and true BF hunter worth their salt would habe went hunting samples and tracks. Did they? If this happened near me i would check it out.

Next i want a run down of how they came up with the height of an unknown whatever blob in a picture, yeah i hate to sound snide but i do call BS on that one,

So lets see the "other" imagines of the same spot.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Guyver said:

Why, of course. Texans are well known for consuming numerous pints of Odocoileus while in transit...

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, openozy said:

It's a pond.

It does have a look of being in not standing on the ground to me too, while the picture is too poor to be sure i am sure that for me the biggest unexplained mystery in this thread is why anyone would think its BF.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Guyver said:

People in Texas can carry firearms and drink deer while driving

Gosh. That's hardcore.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Guyver said:

People in Texas can carry firearms and drink deer while driving their four wheel drive trucks down the road . . . 

You think that doesn't occur in a whole bunch of places?  And I hope you don't think that's legal, even in Texas.

https://www.dwilawyerstexas.com/texas-open-container-laws/#:~:text=Can you drink beer and,Learn more.

It is legal to drink and then drive in Texas. However, it is illegal to drink while driving in Texas.

Texas law says you do not have to be in motion to be cited for an Open Container violation. If you’re on a public road, street, highway, interstate or other publicly maintained thoroughfare, you can be charged. This can apply to tailgating on a public street, though some campuses and sports facilities make exceptions.

Though what this has to do with yet another poor resolution image of what is claimed to be footie, I have no idea.

ETA:  After considering Swede's post, I must confess I do not have a clue as to the legality of consuming a whitetail while driving in Tejas.

Edited by Resume
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

What about the big herd of similar creatures on the right of the picture?  :o

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Essan said:

What about the big herd of similar creatures on the right of the picture?  :o

Wow, a whole herd of footies.  Or more properly, a Blur of Bigfeets!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1