Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Couple left baby at airport check-in after refusing to pay for ticket

Still Waters

A couple left their baby at an airport check-in after they refused to buy a ticket for their young child.

While the debate around babies on flights is usually centered around if they are crying or not, the people on this flight didn't get the chance to see if this one was a screamer as they never boarded the plane.

The couple in question attempted to board a Ryanair flight from Tel Aviv to Brussels, but they hadn't actually bought a ticket for their baby.

In other forms of transport, young infants are often aloud to ride for free, but on airplanes, things are slightly different.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/couple-left-baby-airport-checkin-612499-20230201

aloud? they mean allowed.

• Sad 5

42 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

A couple left their baby at an airport check-in after they refused to buy a ticket for their young child.

While the debate around babies on flights is usually centered around if they are crying or not, the people on this flight didn't get the chance to see if this one was a screamer as they never boarded the plane.

The couple in question attempted to board a Ryanair flight from Tel Aviv to Brussels, but they hadn't actually bought a ticket for their baby.

In other forms of transport, young infants are often aloud to ride for free, but on airplanes, things are slightly different.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/couple-left-baby-airport-checkin-612499-20230201

aloud? they mean allowed.

Oh my, these people are truly psychotic they need  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Oh my, these people are truly psychotic they need  

Hi Grim

Both of them should be neutered and put in prison and put this child in the foster care system as they have already shown they are not worth being parent and a danger to this child’s care.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Grim

Both of them should be neutered and put in prison and put this child in the foster care system as they have already shown they are not worth being parent and a danger to this child’s care.

I certainly agree with you, but I hate the foster care system. When, I was younin I had a close friend that had been in the system his entire life, he was 13 at time. The stories he told me were horrible, anyway, my parents ended up adopting him, my dad was a real cool old fellow, and after that things really went John's way! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I certainly agree with you, but I hate the foster care system. When, I was younin I had a close friend that had been in the system his entire life, he was 13 at time. The stories he told me were horrible, anyway, my parents ended up adopting him, my dad was a real cool old fellow, and after that things really went John's way! 

Hi Grim

Yes I know the foster system has it’s strengths and weaknesses and this child’s parents are self centred. It is possible that there are other family members that are horrified by what these people have done and care enough to take this child as their own to raise.

Many times over the years I have felt like taking a child out of their homes to give to people I knew would give them a better life but legally couldn’t. There were 2 brothers aged 5and 6 that lived down the lane from me that would come to watch me build cars over a 2 year period and talk to me while I worked. Their parents were drug addict alcoholics and these young lads would talk about the partying going on in their home with people ODing and stabbing each other. Even though welfare knew this was going on in their home these children were left in that situation to end up later to be gang members and in prison with addictions of their own. They were such nice kids that it really bothered me to see and know what the future had in store for them and that is just one instance of many.

• Sad 1

The foster program around me and maybe nationally isn't very good.  If they get someone to agree to take a child for an amount of time, they make it very hard to give up that child in that amount of time.  happened to my wife and I.  A student of my wife had her dad die.  Her mom had a stroke and could not take care of her.  My wife was asked  if we could take her for the weekend by the foster care person.  We did.  Had a good weekend.  Couldn't get rid of the girl for 3 weeks.  We had to go to see the mayor and threaten to leave the girl at the courthouse.  This girl was 16 years old and pretty rough.   Smoked (not in our house) and we didn't trust her to be alone in our house.  Had to change the locks (key code) afterwards.  

I have a friend who agreed to take 3 small children for "a couple months".  2 years later him, his wife and the 3 children were called in to meet with the foster care rep.  The rep asked them (in front of the children) if they wanted to adopt them.   That is not cool to do.  At that time in the couples life, they did not want 3 small children.