Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Democrat meltdown as AOC cries racism again..

Myles

Of course in couldn't be because she was not good at her job.   It must be racism.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., angrily hit back at congressional Republicans during a raucous speech on the House floor Thursday in response to a vote to boot Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., off the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

The New York Democratic lawmaker declared to her fellow members that the GOP was "targeting women of color" with its vote to oust Omar, which Republicans said was due to past antisemitic and anti-American remarks.

The congresswoman smacked her notebook against the podium after her speaking time ended.

Not long before a party-line 218-211 vote to boot Omar from the committee, Ocasio-Cortez took to the House floor with a passionate repudiation of the "disgusting" post-9/11 legacy of "targeting and racism against Muslim Americans."

"I think one of the things that we should talk about here is also one of the disgusting legacies after 9/11 — has been the targeting and racism against Muslim Americans throughout the United States of America," she said.

Ocasio-Cortez added, "And this is an extension of that legacy!"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ocasio-cortez-explodes-vote-boot-omar-slaps-notebook-against-podium-targeting-women-color

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

In other news

AOC in line to become her party's No. 2 on Oversight panel

• Like 2

Here's the full version.  Can I get a Amen!?! Literally preaching to the choir! Look at the two sitting behind her reactions once AOC's arms start flailing and she's going off on repeating, " Don't tell me blah blah blah, Don't tell me blah blah blah" !! 

Haha 

AOC, the living Meme  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

She’s passionate. I like that.

Uh huh... she's channeling the Right Reverend Racebaiter ;) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

Here's the full version.  Can I get a Amen!?! Literally preaching to the choir! Look at the two sitting behind her reactions once AOC's arms start flailing and she's going off on repeating, " Don't tell me blah blah blah, Don't tell me blah blah blah" !! 

Haha 

AOC, the living Meme  

Her PR team must have told her to jump up and down and hold her hands out lol 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1