Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump threatens America...again.

Hankenhunter

Forrest ‘locked and loaded’ for net-zero but does Fortescue have the calibre?

...While many aspects of the magnetite project were new to Fortescue, it needs a much bigger capability leap to rid itself of fossil fuels.

“Our [Iron Bridge] team is staying… going from mines straight to decarbonisation,” he said.

“We’re locked and loaded.”

Further reading - https://www.smh.com.au/business/companies/forrest-locked-and-loaded-for-net-zero-but-does-fortescue-have-the-calibre-20220920-p5bjjo.html

Australia was having its own insurrection and I never knew it :cry: 

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Do They Not Know He’ll Betray Them?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Right?  OH, THE HUMANITY... :P

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

What a piece of .......

Of course Trump would support this. 

Did you notice the use of caps and belief threats in freeTX1776's post in the story?

Now where have I seen that before.........

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Yes you missed it, shoot up that excess carbon. 

Decarbonisation doesn't have the same ring with gun culture behind it. Or when it's directed at carbon, not people. 

When people read beyond the headlines it's amazing what is uncovered.

But you don't believe people do that do you. 

The difference:

Then they will have to figure out how to fight 80,000,000 + it’s not going to happen again. People my age and old will physically fight for him this time,” a Truth Social post from username @freeTX1776 read.

“What we got to lose? I’ll donate the rest of my time here on this planet to do it. And I know many many others who feel the same. They got my 6 and we Are Locked and LOADED.”

You're saying is comparable to this:

.“Our [Iron Bridge] team is staying… going from mines straight to decarbonisation,” he said.“We’re locked and loaded.

Again. FFS 

In business, one locks in a contract. One is loaded after when funds and workforce are at the ready. 

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Decarbonisation doesn't have the same ring with gun culture behind it. Or when it's directed at carbon, not people. 

The difference:

Then they will have to figure out how to fight 80,000,000 + it’s not going to happen again. People my age and old will physically fight for him this time,” a Truth Social post from username @freeTX1776 read.

“What we got to lose? I’ll donate the rest of my time here on this planet to do it. And I know many many others who feel the same. They got my 6 and we Are Locked and LOADED.”

.“Our [Iron Bridge] team is staying… going from mines straight to decarbonisation,” he said.“We’re locked and loaded.

Again. FFS 

In business, one locks in a contract. One is loaded after when funds and workforce are at the ready. 

I'm saying that "locked and loaded" is a figure of speech. A very popular one. That's exactly what Trump said - a figure of speech! If you take this as a call to insurrection, it's Trump Derangement Syndrome, pure and simple! 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

I'm saying that "locked and loaded" is a figure of speech. A very popular one. That's exactly what Trump said - a figure of speech! If you take this as a call to insurrection, it's Trump Derangement Syndrome, pure and simple! 

Trump didn't say it. He supported the above threat.

Donald Trump has come under fire for amplifying a call to his supporters to get “locked and loaded” and “physically fight” for the Republican party’s front-runner for the 2024 presidential elections.

Read it. It's a direct threat. It's in the post I quoted. 

People my age and old will physically fight for him this time,” 

Gee, all over it aren't you.

TDS? You have got to be kidding me. You suffer a rabid strain of TSS. 

Because physically fighting people is equal to fighting carbon in your view apparently.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, psyche101 said:

What a piece of .......

Of course Trump would support this. 

Did you notice the use of caps and belief threats in freeTX1776's post in the story?

Now where have I seen that before.........

Yep, we've all seen that oddity.

If course BOM loves this stuff he has the bent kneed minion buffer BOM can bray he didnt say it some online subject of his said it,

What i do find laughable is capt caps thinks half the country will flush their lives and familes lives down the sewer and go fight to overthrow the other half of the country to place BOM into the whitehouse, that wouldn't happen even if half the country did worship BOM which they dont, iirc his recent Carolina rally had a 100 or so and not at all bent knees.

So if you can win honest cheat.

• Like 1

The difference:

Again. FFS 

One thing for sure capt caps aka freetx1776 just got on all kinds of lists that no rational person would want any part of.

• Like 1

Trump didn't say it. He supported the above threat.

I stand corrected. I did read it wrong. Apologies. 

That said, I'm not sure it's a direct call to violence, and I certainly wouldn't call it a threat against America. But if the tables were reversed and this was a democrat politician I would probably speak out against it, so yeah, Trump shouldn't have shared that post. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

That said, I'm not sure it's a direct call to violence,

“Then they will have to figure out how to fight 80,000,000 + it’s not going to happen again. People my age and old will physically fight for him this time,” a Truth Social post from username @freeTX1776 read.

Sounds like a direct call to violence to me.

• Thanks 2