Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Thousands of Alex Jones' Texts Are Now Public, and Yep, He's the Worst

Grim Reaper 6

In the wake of Alex Jones’ lawyer accidentally sending the full contents of his phone to a lawyer for Sandy Hook families suing Jones last summer, the Southern Poverty Law Center has published thousands of his text communications in a new report on Wednesday. You probably wouldn’t be too surprised to learn that texts sent by the conspiracy theorist and InfoWars founder between 2019 and 2020 suggest he is not a great person: While paying a private investigator to stalk and track his wife in 2019—specifically to try to prove that she was cheating on him—Jones was simultaneously cheating on her.

Thousands of Alex Jones' Texts Are Now Public, and Yep, He's the Worst (msn.com)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Did the lawyer get in any trouble for that blunder?

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Did the lawyer get in any trouble for that blunder?

I don't know but I would have a new lawyer immediately, and I would certainly try to sue him or if no one is watching I would pravtice my.

Hey my brother, check your email!!!!!!!!!!!!:tu:

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/jezebel/

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, itsnotoutthere said:

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/jezebel/

Image result for anthony hopkins screw em gif

No one should cheat on their partner. But considering the culture we currently live in, are we really supposed to be outraged about this? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

In the wake of Alex Jones’ lawyer accidentally sending the full contents of his phone to a lawyer for Sandy Hook families suing Jones last summer, the Southern Poverty Law Center has published thousands of his text communications in a new report on Wednesday. You probably wouldn’t be too surprised to learn that texts sent by the conspiracy theorist and InfoWars founder between 2019 and 2020 suggest he is not a great person: While paying a private investigator to stalk and track his wife in 2019—specifically to try to prove that she was cheating on him—Jones was simultaneously cheating on her.

Thousands of Alex Jones' Texts Are Now Public, and Yep, He's the Worst (msn.com)

Wow, looks similar to Hunter Biden's problems, personal records getting out by accident(?) 

• Haha 1

It is a lot like the Hunter Biden Laptop, without the crack smoking, prostitution, media bias, quid pro quo and hotdog-selfies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Wow, looks similar to Hunter Biden's problems, personal records getting out by accident(?) 

I was thinking the same thing Tate, but I think most of us already knew that Hunter was a Creepy Troll. But, the information Alex Jones is hilarious, I mean how does something like this even happen?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I was thinking the same thing Tate, but I think most of us already knew that Hunter was a Creepy Troll. But, the information Alex Jones is hilarious, I mean how does something like this even happen?

It defies even the most reliable of sciences, 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

It defies even the most reliable of sciences, 

Not necessarily. I think psychology would shed some light on it.  I am not really sure you can rule out all of your stipulations above. Neither here nor there though.   As you alluded to above, adultery has become more common, swinging both ways as Alex was purported to do by his 2nd wife is rare but not unheard of. None of that is a crime. Other things like illegal firearms and tax evasion may come to light that are illegal.   If Hunter gets off, Alex may plead insanity caused by drug addiction to escape some of his troubles.

I bet he will be selling his vitamins and manhood drugs at a discount now  to raise some money.  In fact, his affairs and exploits might even serve as a testimony to the effective of his supplements. :devil:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Not necessarily. I think psychology would shed some light on it.  I am not really sure you can rule out all of your stipulations above. Neither here nor there though.   As you alluded to above, adultery has become more common, swinging both ways as Alex was purported to do by his 2nd wife is rare but not unheard of. None of that is a crime. Other things like illegal firearms and tax evasion may come to light that are illegal.   If Hunter gets off, Alex may plead insanity caused by drug addiction to escape some of his troubles.

I bet he will be selling his vitamins and manhood drugs at a discount now  to raise some money.  In fact, his affairs and exploits might even serve as a testimony to the effective of his supplements. :devil:

If there is one thing decent people should be able to rally against, it’s the sellers of vitamins.

• Haha 2