Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Now Claims Ron DeSantis Cried As He Begged For An Endorsement

Grim Reaper 6

Donald Trump claims that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) cried as he begged for an endorsement ahead of his state’s 2018 gubernatorial primary. “He was dead, he was leaving the race. He came over and he begged me, begged me for an endorsement,” Trump told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt on Thursday. “He said, ‘If you endorse me, I’ll win’ and there were tears coming down from his eyes.”

Trump has repeatedly told the story about how he plucked DeSantis from obscurity and propelled him to the governorship with that endorsement, but the tears are a new addition to the tale. Trump has worked tears into many of his other anecdotes over the years, especially in stories involving “tough guys” who had never cried until they were reduced to tears in his presence.

Trump Now Claims Ron DeSantis Cried As He Begged For An Endorsement (msn.com)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

I have no idea if desantis cried but i doubt it this is likely a weird power ego trip of BOM when GOP endorse ron or whoever ( not BOM) we very well might see real orange tears.

Its gonna be a hoot when ron gets fed up with donnies man child play ground antics and hits back.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

32 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I have no idea if desantis cried but i doubt it this is likely a weird power ego trip of BOM when GOP endorse ron or whoever ( not BOM) we very well might see real orange tears.

Its gonna be a hoot when ron gets fed up with donnies man child play ground antics and hits back.

Man, if he did bend the Knee and cry I am through I can't vote for someone who has so little self-respect!:no:

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

I really can't understand how anyone tolerated them in the first place.  I mean, Cruz let him insult his wife on camera, and didn't do a damn thing about it other than kiss is rear for 4 years.  Any real man would have beaten him into the ground 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HSlim said:

I really can't understand how anyone tolerated them in the first place.  I mean, Cruz let him insult his wife on camera, and didn't do a damn thing about it other than kiss is rear for 4 years.  Any real man would have beaten him into the ground 

So violent!!!!!:D I would have given him a Mushroom Stamp right between the eye:lol:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 2

On 2/3/2023 at 9:41 AM, HSlim said:

We saw how will smith handled chris rock talking about his wife.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 2/3/2023 at 6:03 AM, the13bats said:

He can’t hit back, Trump claims to have secret intel on Santa. I imagine the FBI has files on every governor. 

• Like 4

Anyone seen the Cruz / Rohan tweet war? 

Funny as.

After calling Trump a liar for so long this is to be believed? Whatever floats your boat. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Michelle said:

After calling Trump a liar for so long this is to be believed? Whatever floats your boat. :rolleyes:

Remwmber, “the other guy” is always a liar who lies, unless you can use their words against them. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Anyone seen the Cruz / Rohan tweet war? 

Funny as.

You using Twitter now? Knew you'd stop watching cartoons for a bit and look into it. :lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

He can’t hit back, Trump claims to have secret intel on Santa. I imagine the FBI has files on every governor. 

Idk, BOM a known habitual liar as Michelle kindly pointed out :st Said he had unflattering info on desantis, just because BOM lies, a lot doesnt mean he doesnt have what he sees as dirt, remember this comes from a guy who had multi affairs with sex trade workers and tried to insite an insurrection etc he knows his dirt.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, acidhead said:

You using Twitter now? Knew you'd stop watching cartoons for a bit and look into it. :lol:

Something about it on an ad whilst I was taking in some animated sitcoms :tu:

Twitter's a bit childish for me. :innocent:

• Haha 4

38 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I don't know if anyone believes him. 

It's just another thing Trump said to laugh at. 

Cruz seemed to take the bait with Rogan so I'd expected to hear more but nothing yet. Has Cruz responded to the allegation do you know?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, psyche101 said:

I don't know if anyone believes him. 

It's just another thing Trump said to laugh at. 

Cruz seemed to take the bait with Rogan so I'd expected to hear more but nothing yet. Has Cruz responded to the allegation do you know?

How should I know? I hadn't heard anything about this cheap, nothing, click bait until I read it here.

2 hours ago, Michelle said:

How should I know? I hadn't heard anything about this cheap, nothing, click bait until I read it here.

Then that's on you.  You can't act informed when you're avoiding information.   That's not really the flex you think it is. 

Edited by HSlim
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HSlim said:

Then that's on you.  You can't act informed when you're avoiding information.   That's not really the flex you think it is. 

YES how dare Michelle not know about something until after she learnt about it! 
Poor form Michelle!!

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

YES how dare Michelle not know about something until after she learnt about it! 
Poor form Michelle!!

Then don't talk about something until you inform yourself.  Michelle has made many, many comments and accusations toward the party she disagrees with and almost never backs it up with any sort of documentation.  

Here in the south, we call that talking out of your ass.

Edited by HSlim
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, HSlim said:

Then don't talk about something until you inform yourself.  Michelle has made many, many comments and accusations toward the party she disagrees with and almost never backs it up with any sort of documentation.  

Here in the south, we call that talking out of your ass.

And you're full of BS. A lot of times I simply put a link to a story and don't make any comment at all. Just putting the information out there. We have another saying in the South...bite me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Michelle said:

And you're full of BS. A lot of times I simply put a link to a story and don't make any comment at all. Just putting the information out there. We have another saying in the South...bite me.

Am I?  I'm not even the first one who's called you out on it.

But that's ok.  Just keep calling things cheap and fake with nothing to back yourself up.  Not the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HSlim said:

Am I?  I'm not even the first one who's called you out on it.

But that's ok.  Just keep calling things cheap and fake with nothing to back yourself up.  Not the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Ahhh, now I've got it...monkey see monkey do. Before you look like an even bigger fool check out my content and confirm it for yourself. It's all right there.

I didn't call it fake by the way. It was the people who call Trump the biggest liar and they believe this. That is what is funny.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Ahhh, now I've got it...monkey see monkey do. Before you look like an even bigger fool check out my content and confirm it for yourself. It's all right there.

So go ahead and back this one up.  What makes it cheap and fake, other than the fact that it makes someone you admire look bad? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, HSlim said:

So go ahead and back this one up.  What makes it cheap and fake, other than the fact that it makes someone you admire look bad? 

Read the addition to my post above.

• Haha 1