Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cannock Chase ghost videoed by drone

pellinore

A drone has captured strange footage of a mysterious shape in a UK wood where multiple walkers have claimed to have been haunted by 'black-eyed children'. 

The image shows a large blotch in the middle of woodland in Cannock Chase, Staffordshire. 

The area is purportedly stalked by the infamous 'black-eyed girl' - a phantom in the shape of a little girl who has been seen since the 1980s. 

Drone appears to capture 'black-eyed girl' stalking scene where killer murdered seven-year-old girl | Daily Mail Online

Edited by pellinore
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

This video of someone standing in the woods has been going around for years.

They use stupid words like "blotch" and "hovering" to describe what is an obviously normal person standing there watching the drone, articles like this are just awful.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I am a believer in the 'Black Eyed Children' phenomena from multiple witness encounters. They do seem to be malevolent entities. And this involves things we call paranormal. There was a great thread a couple or so years back on this forum that was indeed fascinating. 

As far as this video goes, I think it could be.

Here is the very compelling thread that accumulated onto my belief in Black Eyed Kids. This poster was also intelligent and persitant. One of the best threads I ever saw on this forum:

Black Eyed Children Encounter

Edited by papageorge1
  • Haha 1

On 2/6/2023 at 10:03 AM, moonman said:

This video of someone standing in the woods has been going around for years.

They use stupid words like "blotch" and "hovering" to describe what is an obviously normal person standing there watching the drone, articles like this are just awful.

Even appears they are wearing a backpack.

On 2/6/2023 at 1:25 PM, papageorge1 said:

I am a believer in the 'Black Eyed Children' phenomena from multiple witness encounters. They do seem to be malevolent entities. And this involves things we call paranormal. There was a great thread a couple or so years back on this forum that was indeed fascinating. 

As far as this video goes, I think it could be.

Here is the very compelling thread that accumulated onto my belief in Black Eyed Kids. This poster was also intelligent and persitant. One of the best threads I ever saw on this forum:

Black Eyed Children Encounter

I see black eyed people 18 and up each friday when i do a goth night at the club.

The problem with the story link you posted is while long, boring it offers zero to support it, if its enough to take at face value for you thats fine but i need more than just a story thats full of holes get my interest.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

I see black eyed people 18 and up each friday when i do a goth night at the club.

Let's see them disappear and appear somewhere else.

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

The problem with the story link you posted is while long, boring it offers zero to support it, if its enough to take at face value for you thats fine but i need more than just a story thats full of holes get my interest.

It's not claimed as proof. One more liar to add to the collection then for you. As for me, likely happened as reported. I actually went through all her follow up comments at the time.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

It's not claimed as proof. One more liar to add to the collection then for you. As for me, likely happened as reported. I actually went through all her follow up comments at the time.

They do as much as the kids in your made up story.

Its proof to you, in reality its just a story.

I didnt say it was a "lie" its just a made up story, follow up on make believe doesnt make the story true, its just more make believe.

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, the13bats said:

They do as much as the kids in your made up story.

Its proof to you, in reality its just a story.

I didnt say it was a "lie" its just a made up story, follow up on make believe doesnt make the story true, its just more make believe.

Really. Not even a ‘possible’??

• Like 2

3 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Really. Not even a ‘possible’??

Are dark eyed brats "possible?" Yes, of course they likely exist but not in the realms of paranormal ghost demon kids.

PapaG where you are good with believing extraordinary tales at face value with zero supportive evidence just the tellers word on it im not that credulous. Its really no big deal.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 2/6/2023 at 6:25 PM, papageorge1 said:

This poster was also intelligent and persitant.

Honest question mate, are you taken in by online scams a lot? Because you seem to think that simply how someone presents themselves is a sign of how trustworthy they are. That is literally all your evidence ever comes down to.

Its someone with long hair looking at the ground. You can clearly see them tuck their hair behind their ears to keep it out of their eyes. So they're probably looking for something they've dropped.

• Thanks 4

On 2/7/2023 at 6:50 PM, papageorge1 said:

Except she promptly disappeared when she was called out for saying her door didn’t have a peephole but it clearly showed one in the photos. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

Honest question mate, are you taken in by online scams a lot? Because you seem to think that simply how someone presents themselves is a sign of how trustworthy they are. That is literally all your evidence ever comes down to.

Honest answer mate, is 'No'. I give the poster in question less than a 10% chance of being a scammer (not 0% by the way). How much of it did you read?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

Except she promptly disappeared when she was called out for saying her door didn’t have a peephole but it clearly showed one in the photos. 

Don't recall that detail but I would first want to hear her side of what she said and meant. And she never promptly disappeared and stayed till the end of questioning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/9/2023 at 4:37 PM, papageorge1 said:

Honest answer mate, is 'No'. I give the poster in question less than a 10% chance of being a scammer (not 0% by the way). How much of it did you read?

I'm just looking out for you mate, that's all.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

I'm just looking out for you mate, that's all.

I know you're not, really. It's sarcasm. We have conflicting views on reality, so you have the audacity to feign some rational superiority that I don't accept. Debate the subject matter of that thread, not me personally.

I believe it is highly likely that these 'Black Eyed Children' are an unexplained paranormal phenomena because of the quantity, quality and consistency of the testimonies such as the one on this very forum that I linked.

• Haha 2

On 2/11/2023 at 12:53 PM, papageorge1 said:

I know you're not, really. It's sarcasm. We have conflicting views on reality, so you have the audacity to feign some rational superiority that I don't accept. Debate the subject matter of that thread, not me personally.

I believe it is highly likely that these 'Black Eyed Children' are an unexplained paranormal phenomena because of the quantity, quality and consistency of the testimonies such as the one on this very forum that I linked.

"Quality" isnt something that can be gauged at all in an unproven claim/story in fact a lot of fiction is great quailty.

A lot of kids have consistent stories about santa it doesnt make santa a reality, the evidence rather complete and total lack there of points to stories of black eyed kids are not paranormal but rather made up.

The same reasons you believe in black eyed kids is how a pyramid etc scam works on its victims.

Im debating anything im pointing out how your theories are fatally flawed.

On 2/11/2023 at 5:53 PM, papageorge1 said:

I know you're not, really. It's sarcasm.

Give me a bit of credit, please. If someone is vocal about their measure of other people's trustworthiness being "they seem trustworthy", then yes, I worry about them. Believe it or not, I am quite a compassionate, empathetic person.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Here is everything we know from watching the video.

1.  It's a heavily wooded area.

2.  There is a major road and a dirt road

3.  Obviously there is a lot of logging going on.

4.  Someone has a drone flying in the area.

5.  There is a person standing just inside the woods by the clearing.

That's it.  That is all we know.  That is all anyone can know from watching the video.  The question is why would a person be standing right there where that person is standing.  The answer:  We don't know.  It's a logging area.  A worker?  A developer?  Who knows? No one knows.  But because it is an area renowned for death...we are to conclude it is paranormal?  

PapaG...I'm a nice person and empathic like Emma...but that's just a dumb conclusion based on your own prejudices.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, the13bats said:

"Quality" isnt something that can be gauged at all in an unproven claim/story in fact a lot of fiction is great quailty.

A lot of kids have consistent stories about santa it doesnt make santa a reality, the evidence rather complete and total lack there of points to stories of black eyed kids are not paranormal but rather made up.

The same reasons you believe in black eyed kids is how a pyramid etc scam works on its victims.

Im debating anything im pointing out how your theories are fatally flawed.

And I continue to say enough quality reports from enough quality sources can affect my understanding of reality. Black Eyed Children being paranormal is something I now believe is highly likely. Santa stories from kids have definitely not convinced me. I employ reasoned intelligence. But you are always more of 'believe all or nothing' thinker than me. I judge on an individual basis.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

Give me a bit of credit, please. If someone is vocal about their measure of other people's trustworthiness being "they seem trustworthy", then yes, I worry about them. Believe it or not, I am quite a compassionate, empathetic person.

I strike a healthy balance, but thanks for your concern.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

And I continue to say enough quality reports from enough quality sources can affect my understanding of reality. Black Eyed Children being paranormal is something I now believe is highly likely. Santa stories from kids have definitely not convinced me. I employ reasoned intelligence. But you are always more of 'believe all or nothing' thinker than me. I judge on an individual basis.

Wrong, i do not group cases i gauge each on its own merits and evidence if there is any,

The sources of claims of black eyed kids have no "quailty" other than the quailty of any fictional tale or any ruse used by a charlatan. Claims of black eyed kids have all the same weight as claims of santa,

Your fail is you think people are honest and never wrong and its just not the case.

52 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Wrong, i do not group cases i gauge each on its own merits and evidence if there is any,

The sources of claims of black eyed kids have no "quailty" other than the quailty of any fictional tale or any ruse used by a charlatan. Claims of black eyed kids have all the same weight as claims of santa,

Your fail is you think people are honest and never wrong and its just not the case.

I happen to believe most people are honest on here. Do you?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

I happen to believe most people are honest on here. Do you?

You will not paint me into a corner with a leading narrow question which is a back fire on you.

"Honesty" in the way you are wielding it has no bearing on if black eyed kids are a reality or make believe lets start with the glaring fact past stories most of which have zero to support they arent made up offer zlitch in the form of supportive evidence not once has a picture of these brats popped up.

You can repeat a made up story that you believe at face value that doesnt make you dishonest it makes you gullible, naive and credulous, show me a shed of evidence past stories blsck eyed kids are a reality otherwise stop your gish gallop

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You will not paint me into a corner with a leading narrow question which is a back fire on you.

"Honesty" in the way you are wielding it has no bearing on if black eyed kids are a reality or make believe lets start with the glaring fact past stories most of which have zero to support they arent made up offer zlitch in the form of supportive evidence not once has a picture of these brats popped up.

You can repeat a made up story that you believe at face value that doesnt make you dishonest it makes you gullible, naive and credulous, show me a shed of evidence past stories blsck eyed kids are a reality otherwise stop your gish gallop

My grandmother used to call me her, Little brown-haired, black-eyed boy!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, joc said:

My grandmother used to call me her, Little brown-haired, black-eyed boy!

My gma had pet names for me too but some not so enduring

• Haha 1