Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Migrants fleeing NYC to head to Canada

Michelle

Some of the migrants who were bussed to New York City are abandoning the city for Canada.

Migrants are heading upstate New York on bus tickets purchased by taxpayers.  They then are crossing into Canada.

Mayor Eric Adams confirmed the program in an appearance on FOX 5's Good Day New York on Monday.

"If they are seeking to go somewhere else, we are helping in the reticketing process," Adams said.

cont...

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/migrants-fleeing-nyc-to-head-to-canada

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11718857/Migrants-bussed-NYC-leaving-taxypayer-funded-buses-Canada.html

Edited by Michelle
  • Haha 2

Canada should turn them back, using American rheotric as their rational.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

But we won't. We'll welcome them with open arms. It's what we do, eh? There's a ton of work available in the service industry. Hell, we just agreed to accept 10,000 Uyghur refugees fleeing from China. A lot of Ukrainians have moved here also.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

With all the criticism we get about that rhetoric it should be Canadians pleasure to show us how it’s done :tu:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

But we won't. We'll welcome them with open arms. It's what we do, eh? There's a ton of work available in the service industry. Hell, we just agreed to accept 10,000 Uyghur refugees fleeing from China. A lot of Ukrainians have moved here also.

If you accepted about 100 times that amount then you could brag about it. For perspective NFL games are about five times that many people in the stadium. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

With all the criticism we get about that rhetoric it should be Canadians pleasure to show us how it’s done :tu:

Count on it. Eh?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

If you accepted about 100 times that amount then you could brag about it. For perspective NFL games are about five times that many people in the stadium. 

At least we're trying.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

At least we're trying.

Why don’t you look up how many new people we accept both legal and otherwise every year before you act like we don’t let people in our country. You guys are minor leaguers. My state probably lets in more than your nation.

• Thanks 1

These people want to come to Canada. 

Also, we don't use, and abuse migrants like the US. They'll make the same coin as anyone else. Probably a lot more if they're skilled. A lot better than being held hostage on farms for crap wages, and the overhead threat of being deported if they complain. Then when the job is done they get deported. Let's face it, the US makes a lot of cash by abusing others. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

These people want to come to Canada. 

Also, we don't use, and abuse migrants like the US. They'll make the same coin as anyone else. Probably a lot more if they're skilled. A lot better than being held hostage on farms for crap wages, and the overhead threat of being deported if they complain. Then when the job is done they get deported. Let's face it, the US makes a lot of cash by abusing others. 

This batch is probably not skilled. I’ll bet on average migrants in Canada make much less than born citizens. I’m sure they make a fair wage though. Tell me, if America is really so horrible why do most of the people migrating in the world migrate to it every year?  Get over your hate and bigotry. Like this story, what you’re exposed to and suck up like a sponge is the negative story. The positive stories don’t sell so nobody reports them and you don’t hear them. 

• Like 1

Your posting crap that I've never said. Hate, and bigotry are a US condition. Stop projecting.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Your posting crap that I've never said. Hate, and bigotry are a US condition. Stop projecting.

Yeah right. You hate the USA and make that apparent constantly.  Ever read your own posts back to yourself? You’re a very angry and bitter person.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wrong again. I don't like Republicans, followed by Libertarians. Two groups that do nothing for the U.S except dragging her further down to anarchy.

I don't hate anyone. Humanists don't hate. Trying to provoke me is a waste of your time, and mine. 

6 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Wrong again. I don't like Republicans, followed by Libertarians. Two groups that do nothing for the U.S except dragging her further down to anarchy.

I don't hate anyone. Humanists don't hate. Trying to provoke me is a waste of your time, and mine. 

You’re dishonest with yourself. Who is in charge of immigration? Republicans? As far  as Libertarians you know squat apparently. Libertarians are for making immigration easier. Very sloppy attempt at a personal attack. Just be honest about your feelings, it doesn’t bother us we’re used to it. 

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, OverSword said:

You’re dishonest with yourself. Who is in charge of immigration? Republicans? As far  as Libertarians you know squat apparently. Libertarians are for making immigration easier. Very sloppy attempt at a personal attack. Just be honest about your feelings, it doesn’t bother us we’re used to it. 

Lol. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Just be honest about your feelings, it doesn’t bother us we’re used to it.

Couldn't have said it better meself ;)   

• Like 1
  • Haha 2