Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Steve Bannon stiffs lawyers amid increased legal peril

Grim Reaper 6

The former White House chief strategist is trying to find new attorneys to defend him against money laundering and conspiracy to commit wire fraud after refusing to pay the lawyers who represented him against contempt of Congress charges, three sources told The Daily Beast.

“I don’t have any reason to believe he doesn’t have money,” said one associate.The sources told the website that Bannon owes "significant" amounts of money to attorneys E. Even Corcoran and Robert Costello, who spent months wrangling with the Department of Justice in 2021 and 2022 before Bannon's conviction for contempt.

Steve Bannon stiffs lawyers amid increased legal peril (msn.com) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Its really not an issue they are lawyers they can just sue him pro bono

• Like 4

Didn't the florida man do the same thing a couple of times?

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Didn't the florida man do the same thing a couple of times?

Florida Man has done lots of things lots of times. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I think the strategy is postponement.  If he does not have representation, his trial gets moved out a couple of months to allow him time to find a new lawyer.   I think he is delaying until the next insurrection which he hopes will be successful.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I think the strategy is postponement.  If he does not have representation, his trial gets moved out a couple of months to allow him time to find a new lawyer.   I think he is delaying until the next insurrection which he hopes will be successful.

I think after all the legal problems he has had the truth is he dam near busted, broke, no money, hey maybe Trump could give this White Supremest a loan!:lol:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I think after all the legal problems he has had the truth is he dam near busted, broke, no money, hey maybe Trump could give this White Supremest a loan!:lol:

All he needs to do is like BOM start a gofundme with some asinine cause that will yank the chain of BOM bent knees and the $$$ will roll in just ask BOM how well his subjects support him.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Actually It was a bumbling failed insurrection i could see BOM not get the GOP endorsements and after a total meltdown all but fall off the radar where he would just spend his days ranting on his net pulpit and inhaling mcfish then no matter who wins 2024 he goes running amuck up the capital steps raving about how hes the new potus and getting carried off baby tantrum style like the spoiled kid who got apple slices instead of fries in his happy meal.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

All he needs to do is like BOM start a gofundme with some asinine cause that will yank the chain of BOM bent knees and the $$$ will roll in just ask BOM how well his subjects support him.

Bats how are you doing partner, I don’t think a good fund me would help him. But, the Alt-Right and the KKK may help him out since he is a card carrying member!:td:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Bats how are you doing partner, I don’t think a good fund me would help him. But, the Alt-Right and the KKK may help him out since he is a card carrying member!:td:

Im meh, so so.

Does the kkk have much $$$ ?