Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nikki Haley Challenges The Donald in 2024

Raptor Witness

It’s official, The Donald has a challenger ….

Good luck finding dirt on this lady. I’ve always been very attracted to her, as a candidate, but I don’t feel that she’s well suited for the job, in her present form.

Also, while her reference to the use of violence is comical, it’s not useful. That was a serious mistake. If I was advising her, I would tell her that she needs to contrast herself from The Donald, by more than flying “heels.”

That necklace is a huge mistake, also. You’re not running for governor of South Carolina, Ms. Haley.

I’m available, as a campaign adviser, btw, if her campaign cares to inquire by PM, unless the game plan is to run as The Donald’s VP.

I saw someone that looked a lot like Ms. Haley in a dream once, and it did not go well for her. Although I have somewhat different political beliefs, a job is a job, and I despise her adversary.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Confused 1

Good.   I like her.  I don't know who I will be supporting yet, but she is on the list of potentials.   

My prediction is that she strips enough support from DeSantis for Trump to win the primary and she becomes his running mate.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

My prediction is that she strips enough support from DeSantis for Trump to win the primary and she becomes his running mate.

Excellent forecast…. 

She's a family friend, my aunt taught her in school and they've always remained in touch. She's...not terrible. Her governorship here wasn't a complete travesty. I've met her and she doesn't seem completely out of touch with the  common person. 

Edited by HandsomeGorilla
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, HandsomeGorilla said:

She's...not terrible.

The People could use a mother figure, and I would support her on that basis, alone, but her party is a disaster, as long as Donald Trump remains in play.

• Like 4

She seems like a longshot to me. But election day is far still. So who knows what could happen 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

The People could use a mother figure, and I would support her on that basis, alone, but her party is a disaster, as long as Donald Trump remains in play.

Have you seen his insane rantings on Truth Social? Dude's blood pressure is through the roof, he's completely unhinged and pretty much just an old man yelling at the clouds now. I can't wait to wake up and read his obituary. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

You didn't notice that the republican party is not (NOT) supporting the florida man so he will not be on the republican primaries?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

You didn't notice that the republican party is not (NOT) supporting the florida man so he will not be on the republican primaries?

Which Florida man, Ron or Don? :lol:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Both need to be thrown out like rotting fish heads if the GOP ever wants to be taken seriously again. Don is old man yelling at clouds, Ron is Trump with a brain. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

The one who has registered to run for president in 2024.   The other still wants to be governor.

• Like 2

I've been saying for her for years that I wanted her to run.  Who knows, if she gets the nomination maybe I will even vote for her rather than third party.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I've been saying for her for years that I wanted her to run.  Who knows, if she gets the nomination maybe I will even vote for her rather than third party.

What do you like about her?

I ask because I know pretty much nothing about her.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Likely Guy said:

Does anyone know off hand when the deadline to register is?

Idk the exact date but it can be pretty late.

I remember to my disappointment Kasich in 2016 didn't enter the race until after the first round of states already had their primary.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

I hadn't noticed anyone in the RNC making that little announcement official.  Can you give us a link?  All of you Trump loathers need to find a hobby.  The RNC will accept him on their ticket or they'll have a guaranteed loss in '24.  Oh, and that's not just for POTUS.  The repercussions of that schism will be roll all the way down the ballot.  Frankly, I no longer think any election will be free and fair nor do I think the thugs in DC will ever again allow an outsider.  They will burn it all down before they allow an outsider again.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, and-then said:

I hadn't noticed anyone in the RNC making that little announcement official.  Can you give us a link?  All of you Trump loathers need to find a hobby.  The RNC will accept him on their ticket or they'll have a guaranteed loss in '24.  Oh, and that's not just for POTUS.  The repercussions of that schism will be roll all the way down the ballot.  Frankly, I no longer think any election will be free and fair nor do I think the thugs in DC will ever again allow an outsider.  They will burn it all down before they allow an outsider again.

Your confusion is that the elections have been "free and fair" since the democrats and republicans propogated the lie that we are a two party system and you have to choose the "lesser of two evils" when you don't like either candidate.  We haven't had a free and fair federal election since after 1844.   Any independent has no voice and you don't care whether the elections are "free and fair" as long as your party wins.  You whine about everything when they don't and you blame others instead of actually looking at what is going on and how badly your party acts, both parties are wrong and it needs to change, the independents pay their taxes just like you do and get no choice or representation in the elections!  Get over yourself, get some counseling or take a walk or what ever.  Your emotion over all of it is excessive and unhealthy.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

49 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

What do you like about her?

I ask because I know pretty much nothing about her.

Straight forward conservative, intelligent, not overly PC.  Seems genuine to me.  Same things I like about Tulsi Gabbard.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, and-then said:

A guaranteed loss?  Biden hid in a basement, barely campaigned and STILL beat the **** out of Trump

Edited by HSlim
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

Your emotion over all of it is excessive and unhealthy.

Your perception of me being emotive is false.  That's just a misread on your part.  Vote for whoever you like or don't vote at all.  I no longer trust the system enough to be bothered with national politics.  I'm concentrating on more local representation so that once the Left has taken full control in DC, there is a way to resist them.  I agree that both parties are irredeemably corrupt and that's why I really don't care who sits in the chair any longer.  It isn't going to improve even if Trump were re-elected.  We'd simply see the same kind of endless media assaults and the Democrat rhetoric would ramp up to dangerous levels.  People who think DC is ever again going to be representative of Americans, are self-deluded.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, and-then said:

Your perception of me being emotive is false.  That's just a misread on your part.  Vote for whoever you like or don't vote at all.  I no longer trust the system enough to be bothered with national politics.  I'm concentrating on more local representation so that once the Left has taken full control in DC, there is a way to resist them.  I agree that both parties are irredeemably corrupt and that's why I really don't care who sits in the chair any longer.  It isn't going to improve even if Trump were re-elected.  We'd simply see the same kind of endless media assaults and the Democrat rhetoric would ramp up to dangerous levels.  People who think DC is ever again going to be representative of Americans, are self-deluded.

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I continue to believe what really decides and election are the current events 6 months leading up to it 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, and-then said:

You still express yourself as polarized which belies the statement you make about not caring.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, HSlim said:

A guaranteed loss?  Biden hid in a basement, barely campaigned and STILL beat the **** out of Trump

That's nice.  Do you know any more bedtime stories, brother Grimm? 

P'raps you're a better strategist than the pros, you should send them some advice ;)  If the RNC refused to put Trump on the ticket they know it would be the same as helping elect the team of shitz and giggles again.  The saddest part of this is that so many would be willing to see the country DIE rather than their opponent win the race.  They don't seem to grasp that the death of the country will impact them as well.  Oh well.  Bring the pain, baby :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5