Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nikki Haley Challenges The Donald in 2024

Raptor Witness

4 minutes ago, HSlim said:

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Enjoy the ride :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, and-then said:

That's nice.  Do you know any more bedtime stories, brother Grimm? 

P'raps you're a better strategist than the pros, you should send them some advice ;)  If the RNC refused to put Trump on the ticket they know it would be the same as helping elect the team of shitz and giggles again.  The saddest part of this is that so many would be willing to see the country DIE rather than their opponent win the race.  They don't seem to grasp that the death of the country will impact them as well.  Oh well.  Bring the pain, baby :lol:

Call It a "story" all you want.  There he sits and here you are still in denial. It's beyond sad at this point.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, HSlim said:

Yeah I got something you can ride, ya damn crybaby

Lighten up, Francis.  It's a disagreement, not a brawl.  

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, and-then said:

Lighten up, Francis.  It's a disagreement, not a brawl.  

You know what, you're right.  Another member decided to take some personal shots at my kids and my parenting and p***ed me off so that carried over some.  So I'll apologize for my venom

Edited by HSlim
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

I continue to believe what really decides and election are the current events 6 months leading up to it 

Which shows how stupid most people are.  It should always be about overall policy.  That's why I don't care what either party says I know both of they're real policies is to spend, spend, spend.  On a failed war on drugs, on giving trillions in old weapons away until we have a reason to spend trillions more re-arming, on micromanaging middle class tax payers, on militarizing police forces, on supporting chaos at the southern border, etc., etc.  supporting republicans and/or democrats is support for all of that.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Good luck finding dirt on this lady.

Since when do they now worry about "finding" when they have a compliant media/propaganda arm that can simply create narratives and hard sell them?  Trump gave her a national podium and she came out as militantly pro-Israel at the UN.  That's all the "dirt" the Dems will need to get the ball rolling.  As for being his running mate, it may be possible but she's one of those who came out early and back-stabbed the man on the election cheating issue.  I seriously doubt she'll survive the primaries.  He still has over half the Republican voters on his side and they are intimately aware of who showed their colors as a RINO in the aftermath of 2020.  Time will tell.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, and-then said:

Since when do they now worry about "finding" when they have a compliant media/propaganda arm that can simply create narratives and hard sell them?  Trump gave her a national podium and she came out as militantly pro-Israel at the UN.  That's all the "dirt" the Dems will need to get the ball rolling.  As for being his running mate, it may be possible but she's one of those who came out early and back-stabbed the man on the election cheating issue.  I seriously doubt she'll survive the primaries.  He still has over half the Republican voters on his side and they are intimately aware of who showed their colors as a RINO in the aftermath of 2020.  Time will tell.  

Is trump not a RINO?  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Is trump not a RINO?  

from the republican party website

OUR PLATFORM

Republicans believe in liberty, economic prosperity, preserving American values and traditions, and restoring the American dream for every citizen of this great nation. As a party, we support policies that seek to achieve those goals. 

Our platform is centered on stimulating economic growth for all Americans, protecting constitutionally-guaranteed freedoms, ensuring the integrity of our elections, and maintaining our national security. We are working to preserve America's greatness for our children and grandchildren.

The Republican Party's legacy -- we were originally founded in 1854 for the purpose of ending slavery -- compels us to patriotically defend America's values. As the left attempts to destroy what makes America great, the Republican Party is standing in the breach to defend our nation and way of life

https://gop.com/about-our-party/

So I guess he is a real republican.  Also has thoroughly demonstrated an unfitness to lead IMO.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Get over yourself, get some counseling or take a walk or what ever.  Your emotion over all of it is excessive and unhealthy.

I don't think he can help it. Because....

BUTTHURT.jpg.50daeb1ef278d0db29897c66022e73d8.jpg

:D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

She's still the long shot outsider. Bookies have her at $13 to be the Republican candidate. Trump is the warm favourite now, been firming in the market for weeks and is nearly at even money to win the Republican nomination ($2.10 for a $1 bet) while Ron DeSantis is floating out to $2.88. Still anyone's race but it's really only a two-horse race. And of course, Ron DeSantis hasn't even officially begun campaigning yet, so his stocks will probably rise if/when he announces his run. 

Over on the Democrat side, Joe Biden is the very very strong favourite ($1.57) to be the Democrat nominee, with Kamala Harris at $8 as the next most likely candidate, then Gavin Newsome ($9.50) and Stacey Abrams ($17). 

In the overall Presidential race, Biden is the slight favourite ($3.40) with Ron DeSantis ($4) and Trump ($4.33) being pretty close before the next rung of betting has Kamala Harris at $18. Nikki Hayley is the $21 outsider to be president in 2024. 

Just thought I'd share what the current trends in the bookies are, they generally seem to know what voters are thinking better than polls. Nowhere near the bloodbath people appear to be predicting for the Republicans or Trump, though he is not the favourite for the presidency. It would be very surprising to see Nikki Hayley as president, in my estimation :) 

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Haha 1

Nicki Haley’s far too sensible and normal to win the Republican nomination 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

Have you seen his insane rantings on Truth Social? Dude's blood pressure is through the roof, he's completely unhinged and pretty much just an old man yelling at the clouds now. I can't wait to wake up and read his obituary. 

Don’t wish for that, as Trump might climb out of his coffin, while lying in state in the Capitol Rotunda, followed by something like the night of the long knives, where he has his enemies in the FBI, at Justice, and the intelligence services, rounded up.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

Have you seen his insane rantings on Truth Social? Dude's blood pressure is through the roof, he's completely unhinged and pretty much just an old man yelling at the clouds now. I can't wait to wake up and read his obituary. 

Im sure the GOP is just delighted at this unstable loons ranting and raving..

tmsmakesme.gif.ed3a348d5b09c9c6aa3c17785f54ca74.gifextremeanger.gif.527b24e918da3ba6811f0f34494a0873.gif

At this point the GOP would endorse the toxic hell rat dog, insurance lizard or toucan sam before they would endorse BOM. Can you just imagine the complete and total unhigned tantrum meltdown cheeto will have when GOP does endorse someone like this lady.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

It would be very surprising to see Nikki Hayley as president, in my estimation :) 

I agree but am still hoping.  She seems less about dividing the country than the Democrats and other Republicans.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2023 at 2:05 PM, and-then said:

The saddest part of this is that so many would be willing to see the country DIE rather than their opponent win the race.  They don't seem to grasp that the death of the country will impact them as well.  Oh well.  Bring the pain, baby :lol:

Some “hoax,” a million dead Americans … then the weakness he showed Vladimir Putin, his mobster hero, which helped lead to a war in Ukraine.

The truth isn’t in Donald Trump, and mass death will follow him, wherever he rules.

He is likely the “rejected branch,” spoken of by the ancestors.

“But you are cast out of your tomb like a rejected branch; you are covered with the slain, with those pierced by the sword, those who descend to the stones of the pit. Like a corpse trampled underfoot,”

Isaiah 14:19

1,000,000 Dead - https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Source

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Some “hoax,” a million dead Americans … then the weakness he showed Vladimir Putin, his mobster hero, which helped lead to a war in Ukraine.

The truth isn’t in Donald Trump, and mass death will follow him, wherever he rules.

He is likely the “rejected branch,” spoken of by the ancestors.

“But you are cast out of your tomb like a rejected branch; you are covered with the slain, with those pierced by the sword, those who descend to the stones of the pit. Like a corpse trampled underfoot,”

Isaiah 14:19

1,000,000 Dead - https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Source

We have a president deep in the process of causing WW3, and you are still crying about Trump. 

BTW when you pay hospitals 25,000 dollars per covid death, those numbers are bound to be greatly exaggerated. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

BTW when you pay hospitals 25,000 dollars per covid death, those numbers are bound to be greatly exaggerated. 

If we count the excess deaths, which are counted by numbers unrelated to any imaginary incentive, it’s probably closer to 2 million dead.

You can’t hide the truth here that easily….

Nikki Haley would be welcome in my home, anytime. Donald Trump would have to be exorcised, then I’d still want to see if a cross or Holy Water burned his skin, first.

11 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

If we count the excess deaths, which are counted by numbers unrelated to any imaginary incentive, it’s probably closer to 2 million dead.

Nikki Haley would be welcome in my home, anytime. Donald Trump would have to be exorcised, then I’d still want to see if a cross or Holy Water burned his skin, first.

Tell that to to nurses a doctors who have said no matter what a person died from, if they had covid it was a covid death. Including suicides, car accidents , murders, ect ect. 

Well I mean if you are down for perpetual never ending meaningless war where we make some, or several populations into a living hell, have at it I guess. 

I’ll take the mean tweets, a secure boarder, and lower taxes. 

ETA- oh and energy independence. 

Edited by preacherman76

10 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

would be welcome in my home, anytime. Donald Trump would have to be exorcised, then I’d still want to see if a cross or Holy Water burned his skin, first.

Hmmmm... would you invite Nancy Pelosi?

4 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Hmmmm... would you invite Nancy Pelosi?

I’d prefer to stick with Nikki Haley for a house visit.

The reason is, I can take only so much San Francisco attitude and accents, and given the recent weather wreckage in Cali, I suspect Mother Earth agrees.

Recall my earlier forecast here, that the Earth would reverse Manifest Destiny, and one day vomit out the residents of Cali. This is coming true in slow, but arguably exponential fashion.

Woe to California…. her days of safe habitation are numbered. Flee her, as if you were being chased by an angry bear.

Edited by Raptor Witness

4 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

I’d prefer to stick with Nikki Haley for a house visit.

The reason is, I can take only so much San Francisco attitude and accents, and given the recent weather wreckage in Cali, I suspect Mother Earth agrees.

Recall my earlier forecast here, that the Earth would reverse Manifest Destiny, and one day vomit out the residents of Cali. This is coming true in slow, but arguably exponential fashion.

Woe to California…. her days of safe habitation are numbered.

I have sneaking suspicion it won't happen.

5 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Tell that to to nurses a doctors who have said no matter what a person died from, if they had covid it was a covid death. Including suicides, car accidents , murders, ect ect.

I never heard ANY real nurses or doctors say that and I work in the medical community. We've treated thousands of people that died from actual covid infections.

Edited by Katniss
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Katniss said:

I never heard ANY real nurses or doctors say that and I work in the medical community. We've treated thousands of people that died from actual covid infections.

Climb out from under your rock. There are a lot on news sources that reported it.