Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Marjorie Taylor Greene rips Yoel Roth a new one...

itsnotoutthere

1 hour ago, itsnotoutthere said:

I don't think that this creature called mtg can rip an honest fart not to mention antything or someone else.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

32 minutes ago, HSlim said:

MTG is an absolute abomination of a human and an embarrassment to Georgia. 

So are Stacey Abrams and Hank Johnson. Y'all have got some real doozies down there. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Michelle said:

So are Stacey Abrams and Hank Johnson. Y'all have got some real doozies down there. :lol:

Hank is a moron.  As for Stacey, face it, y'all don't like Stacey because she helped get POCs to realize that their vote matters and turned GA blue.   She's also not in office. 

Either way, neither compares to the imbeciles you support. 

Edited by HSlim
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HSlim said:

As for Stacey, face it, y'all don't like Stacey because she helped get POCs to realize that their vote matters and turned GA blue. 

Georgia's always been a swing state.

• Like 1

MTG has tantrums and yells at people that can't yell back.    Mindless anger is a great emotional release, but it does not further any logical arguments.  If we want to make all decisions and run our country on mad, she is our girl.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

MTG has tantrums and yells at people that can't yell back.    Mindless anger is a great emotional release, but it does not further any logical arguments.  If we want to make all decisions and run our country on mad, she is our girl.

anger with a side of BS

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HSlim said:

Well, at least you don't argue about the people you support being imbeciles. 

You don't know who I support, but I can't stand Biden.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HSlim said:

Oh I can make an educated guess. 

Don't bet on it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

You don't know who I support, but I can't stand Biden.

He just guesses and runs with it.   

i cannot stand biden either.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HSlim said:

turned GA blue

The only thing "Blue" about Georgia is that cesspool called Atlanta.  When the illegitimacy of DC is finally dealt with, single cities that flip the will of entire states should be next.  The discussions in Idaho are a perfect example.  I believe cities like Atlanta, Birmingham, Mobile, and the like, should be able to self-govern and the areas outside their jurisdiction should also be able to "go their own way".  That idea causes folks on the Left to hyperventilate, though.  The thought that they don't have control over social values of others is unacceptable to them.  But I have confidence they'll figure it out.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, and-then said:

The only thing "Blue" about Georgia is that cesspool called Atlanta.  When the illegitimacy of DC is finally dealt with, single cities that flip the will of entire states should be next.  The discussions in Idaho are a perfect example.  I believe cities like Atlanta, Birmingham, Mobile, and the like, should be able to self-govern and the areas outside their jurisdiction should also be able to "go their own way".  That idea causes folks on the Left to hyperventilate, though.  The thought that they don't have control over social values of others is unacceptable to them.  But I have confidence they'll figure it out.

Right.  Tell us again about how the election got stolen grandpa.  It's sad at this point dude.  But lookie there, both our senators are democrats.

And I don't think the right has ANY place to talk about control considering how much they impose themselves at the doctor's office.  You really think that's gaining any votes for the cons that they didn't already have? 

Edited by HSlim
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, HSlim said:

Right.  Tell us again about how the election got stolen grandpa.  It's sad at this point dude. 

collusion between big tech, media and government. Its not hidden information

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, and-then said:

This is false. Sorry you don't have an accurate grasp of political affiliations but GA is an increasingly purple state. The suburbs of Atlanta delivered victories for both Biden and Clinton in their respective campaigns and the emerging youth vote is only going to widen that gap in the coming years. The republican party is losing ground with it's constant fearmongering and lack of any actual policies when they're given power and the nation as a whole repeatedly approve of more progressive directions than anytime in our history. "Conservative values"(what ever they are at this point) are in a fight for their lives. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Big Diva Energy leaning into the idea that politics is show business for ugly people.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, and-then said:

The thought that they don't have control over social values of others is unacceptable to them.  

Oh, really?  Don't like abortion? Don't get one.  Don't like weed?  Don't smoke it.  Don't want to marry a man?  Marry a woman.  Tell me what social values the left wants to make illegal...please.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, and-then said:

I'm only one vote, but I am all in favor of it.   Let Atlanta keep the income they bring in and the jobs they create to solve their own problems.  

Then if they want to do so, the rest of Georgia can keep begging other states to pay for their schools, their roads, their health care, and even their police.  I'm all for it, we will help out.  Its the Christian thing to do.   Or they can turn their backs on the rest of the country.

Even if you don't want schools and want to watch babies and mothers die  for lack of medical care, that is your business. You should be free to choose your own fate.

I am strongly in favor of 2A especially in your case.  You will need all the armaments you can get as rural Georgia joins the ranks of religious sh***ole countries like Afghanistan.  You will need to defend yourselves when the cartels move in to trade with your rural meth producers.

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I'm only one vote, but I am all in favor of it.   Let Atlanta keep the income they bring in and the jobs they create to solve their own problems.  

Then if they want to do so, the rest of Georgia can keep begging other states to pay for their schools, their roads, their health care, and even their police.  I'm all for it, we will help out.  Its the Christian thing to do.   Or they can turn their backs on the rest of the country.

Even if you don't want schools and want to watch babies and mothers die  for lack of medical care, that is your business. You should be free to choose your own fate.

I am strongly in favor of 2A especially in your case.  You will need all the armaments you can get as rural Georgia joins the ranks of religious sh***ole countries like Afghanistan.  You will need to defend yourselves when the cartels move in to trade with your rural meth producers.

I live in rural GA.  Can confirm it's a ****hole.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

The white Atlanta enclave that wants to secede

Advocates for Buckxit say their needs are ignored by Atlanta officials. They want their own police force which, they say, will be more responsive to crime in the Buckhead neighborhood. Additionally, they are calling to have more autonomy to make decisions that affect zoning, parks and recreation. All of which, cityhood backers say, is possible through secession.

Critics clap back, arguing that carving out a sizable chunk of Atlanta’s population and tax base would be detrimental to the rest of the city. Not to mention the optics — a majority-white section attempting to divorce itself from Georgia’s majority-minority capital city — would not be a good look.

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/the-recast/2022/02/15/white-atlanta-neighborhood-buckhead-secede-politics-00009076

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

That's not secession, that's a city wanting to have their own district while still remaining a part of the state AND country.  Totally different.

Edited by HSlim
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, HSlim said:

Oh horse****.  That's not secession, that's a city wanting to have their own district while still remaining a part of the state AND country.  Totally different.

Yeah, they only want to leave Atlanta's jurisdiction.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Yeah, they only want to leave Atlanta's jurisdiction.

So they don't actually want to secede, they want to redistrict.  Happens all the time here.  Usually uber rich neighborhoods.

Edited by HSlim
  • Like 2