Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Marjorie Taylor Greene rips Yoel Roth a new one...

itsnotoutthere

2 minutes ago, HSlim said:

So they don't actually want to secede, they want to redistrict.  Happens all the time here.  Usually uber rich neighborhoods.

Complain to the source then. I didn't write it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

So while you're all triggered by her very being, any thoughts on the substance of the video? Was she wrong in her accusations? Was Twitter correct in being self appointed purveyors of truth?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, F3SS said:

So while you're all triggered by her very being, any thoughts on the substance of the video? Was she wrong in her accusations? Was Twitter correct in being self appointed purveyors of truth?

I don't think they should ban politicas accounts  And I didn't agree with Trump's ban either. 

Based on the current laws Twitter can do what they want though.

From a customer perspective, I don't use Twitter anyways. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I don't think they should ban politicas accounts  And I didn't agree with Trump's ban either. 

Based on the current laws Twitter can do what they want though.

From a customer perspective, I don't use Twitter anyways. 

They never took down the Taliban's account so they have no moral standing in their actions. 

As for breaking the law? They may not have but those in government compelling Twitter do their bidding might have walked a fine line if they did not in fact actually cross it.

Me neither. No account but I do click and read things usually posted here and I'll share a link here because I like the way it embeds on the forum with pictures and no need to click a link. I'm not sure I've ever known anyone to actually be an avid Twitter user though. 

• Thanks 2

American far right: Private businesses can deny service to anyone for any reason.

Also American far right: no, I didn't mean us...

• Like 4

6 hours ago, HSlim said:

MTG is an absolute abomination of a human and an embarrassment to Georgia. 

If one is Qanon and an Orc, does that make one a Qorc?  I see MTG as a somewhat pathetic figure.  Clearly she is a pawn for other smarter players, and a parody of the politics she claims to support.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Michelle said:

The white Atlanta enclave that wants to secede

Advocates for Buckxit say their needs are ignored by Atlanta officials. They want their own police force which, they say, will be more responsive to crime in the Buckhead neighborhood. Additionally, they are calling to have more autonomy to make decisions that affect zoning, parks and recreation. All of which, cityhood backers say, is possible through secession.

Critics clap back, arguing that carving out a sizable chunk of Atlanta’s population and tax base would be detrimental to the rest of the city. Not to mention the optics — a majority-white section attempting to divorce itself from Georgia’s majority-minority capital city — would not be a good look.

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/the-recast/2022/02/15/white-atlanta-neighborhood-buckhead-secede-politics-00009076

OK, that doesn't change much.  The affluent living in Buckhead neighborhood probably don't want much to do with the rural poor whites in the rest of Georgia either.  Its a class and income thing more than a race thing.  Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler would have called  rural folk ***** ***** and would not have invited them to the cotillion.  

@and-then may think of Atlanta as a cess pool,  but residents of Buckhead probably think of rural Georgia  in just the same way.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

If one is Qanon and an Orc, does that make one a Qorc?  I see MTG as a somewhat pathetic figure.  Clearly she is a pawn for other smarter players, and a parody of the politics she claims to support.

Basically her greivance is being banned from a network that disseminates *** Blocked ***.

She's defining the archetype of a malignant ingénue.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Its a class and income thing more than a race thing.  Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler would have called  rural folk ***** ***** and would not have invited them to the cotillion. 

Aww, those poor PWT.  No cotillion for them.  I actually once deprogrammed a NAZI skinhead btw.  It started when I made him cry by pointing out all the ways that he was living like PWT.  IT would likely not have gone so well if I wasn't bigger than him.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 1

Man this place becomes more unhinged by the day. Most of you don’t even pretend to talk about the topic for a single post. It’s just attack attack attack. 

• Like 1