Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man killed by chicken

pellinore

A Dutch grandfather was killed by his violent chicken that had previously attacked a child, an inquest in Ireland has heard.

Cancer survivor Jasper Kraus, who was living in Ballinasloe at the time, was tragically killed on April 28, 2021 after he was attacked by a Brahman chicken.

The 67-year-old, formerly from The Hague, Netherlands, suffered a heart attack after the bird drove its spur into his leg, causing him to lose litres of blood.

Father killed by chicken: Man found with 'massive bleeding' after being attacked at Ireland home | Daily Mail Online

Edited by pellinore
  • Sad 5

That bleed to death thing happened to a few elderly from a cat scratch, you just never know.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, the13bats said:

That bleed to death thing happened to a few elderly from a cat scratch, you just never know.

The most innocuous things can be fatal- a thorn while gardening, a metal drinking straw when you trip at home, tripping on a pavement- yet people walk away from cars they have written off in accidents. It's just random. 

Edited by pellinore
  • Like 4

The chicken uprising has begun. I welcome our new chicken overlords.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

25 minutes ago, Waspie_Dwarf said:

Was it coincidence or did you hear kent brockman say that about ants?

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Waspie_Dwarf said:

They can go directly to their temple - Chicken Itzá, Yucatán, Mexiko

CHICKEN ITZA | Apex of Game Show Episode 40 - YouTube

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, pellinore said:

A Dutch grandfather was killed by his violent chicken that had previously attacked a child, an inquest in Ireland has heard.

Cancer survivor Jasper Kraus, who was living in Ballinasloe at the time, was tragically killed on April 28, 2021 after he was attacked by a Brahman chicken.

The 67-year-old, formerly from The Hague, Netherlands, suffered a heart attack after the bird drove its spur into his leg, causing him to lose litres of blood.

Father killed by chicken: Man found with 'massive bleeding' after being attacked at Ireland home | Daily Mail Online

Well, that’s a dam shame, but I am certain that chicken has been tried and found very tasty! I sentence you dam chicken to the frying pan, times up, time to pop your head off and start preparing dinner!:devil:

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

We have one that's attacking my younger son all the time... it's just funny.

An old lady was killed not a long time ago.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2019/09/04/woman-pecked-death-rooster-australia/2207730001/

That mother would become dinner if the dam thing attacked my son. I would prepare it with what we call the Missouri swing. You grab the Chicken by the head and swing it around really fast, the head will pop off in your hand and the body will hit the ground and start running!:devil:

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

That mother would become dinner if the dam thing attacked my son. I would prepare it with what we call the Missouri swing. You grab the Chicken by the head and swing it around really fast, the head will pop off in your hand and the body will hit the ground and start running!:devil:

Like Mike the headless chicken: Mike the Headless Chicken - Wikipedia

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Crabby Kitten said:

He wasn't wanted at a hen night. 

40025774885_a6962629ab_b.thumb.jpg.c3ffae5093f6c5173a8215544c5d0617.jpg

Now that would be fantastic for dinner, all chickens have a genetic weakness in their legs. So, to bring the bad boy down all it would require is to hit the dam thing at the knee joint once down then smash it’s pecker, then it’s dinner time!:devil:

50 minutes ago, flying squid said:

Well....if it was this chicken!  :w00t:

Brahma-chicken GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

What the hell is that thing freakin big foot!:D

• Haha 1

When we had a nasty rooster like that we ate it.   The first attack by a chicken should be the last.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, dragon1440 said:

Wow, make jokes about a person dying. And people wonder why this world is so negative.

That’s a rather negative take? ..people aren’t laughing about that man dying?   “Laughter is the best medicine” . . . “The dead need no physician”.   .  

• Like 3