Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained-Mysteries Phone APP

Anthill Tiger

Hi

Will it be possible to create an Unexplained-Mysteries App that we can download from the Play Store onto our phones? It would make it much more user friendly.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Anthill Tiger said:

Hi

Will it be possible to create an Unexplained-Mysteries App that we can download from the Play Store onto our phones? It would make it much more user friendly.

What usability issues, specifically, would you be looking for us to fix with an app ?

Someone asked this question years ago. I have no issues just logging on through Google. I just hit my Goggle search box, UM is always the top searched site, I hit that and I am on the site, literally 3 seconds.  

• Like 4

I've had it on my phones for years, straight off the internet. Works just like any other app, only better, notifications and everything.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if this still applies, but make sure that you don't have your phone's browser set to requesting the desktop version of visited websites, by default.

UM's forums use Invision Community, which has excellent mobile support.

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds like a good idea. But I usually just log on through Google search and go to the site link and log in from there. But yeah a app would allow you to log in quicker.