Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pilot reports 'dancing lights' during airport approach in new audio

UM-Bot

Whether or not this particular sighting amounts to anything, it would be great (to understate it) if there could be more to go on in terms of that jaw-dropping speed and/or maneuverability where honest enough folks can just cut the crapola and acknowledge that there's no known/human tech that can do it.

• Like 3

Pilot reports are, for me some of the best UFO reports. They don't generally report random encounters unless they are stumped as to what they are witnessing. Also, from the UFO point of view, there is nothing better than hearing two professionals having a conversation about something neither of them can explain nor usually track on radar. Doesn't mean these reports amount to aliens but they are great to listen to none the less.
  • Like 3

I gace the OP a laugh emoji since i dont have a shrug emoji.

This is a nothing report we dont have anything to prove its not made up and even if a pilot saw "dancing lights" and didnt know what it was doesnt mean much, while i hope at some pilots are savvy at their jobs i dont expect them to know everything.

There are simply too many down to earth prosaic explanations that would fit, outdoor light shows come to mind as does a coolness i saw 2 nights in a row heading to work, its out somewhat rural it was tome of year where its dusk not nite dark yet and dancing around in the sky was a blue and a green set if glowing lights, my wife whose not into that type stuff thought it was cool looking, it was impossible to gauge size and height until right beside the campground where a couple people were playing with RC craft, 

As we passed i made a note to see how far away i could see these lights and it was several miles so if a person didnt know it really would be a UFO.

In this threads case if i believe pilots saw something i see no reason to make a jump to it being anything other that prosaic.

FYI, Fort McMurray (a huge oil sands project town) is in northeast, Alberta not Atlanta. It's not really too far from Yellowknife.

Well anyway...

Edited by SD455GTO
bad grammar
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, SD455GTO said:

FYI, Fort McMurray (a huge oil sands project town) is in northeast, Alberta not Atlanta. It's not really too far from Yellowknife.

Well anyway...

In the 80s my buddy had a gto 455 convertible tri power, i wish i had given the car more attention back then.

On 2/22/2023 at 2:27 AM, Plunkenstein said:

Whether or not this particular sighting amounts to anything, it would be great (to understate it) if there could be more to go on in terms of that jaw-dropping speed and/or maneuverability where honest enough folks can just cut the crapola and acknowledge that there's no known/human tech that can do it.

We’ve got no evidence of jaw-dropping speed and/or maneuverability. 

• Like 1