Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysterious sphere appears on Japanese beach

Eldorado

Police and residents in a Japanese coastal town have been left baffled by a large iron ball that has washed up on a local beach, with authorities admitting they have no idea what it is – only that it isn’t about to explode. The sphere, measuring about 1.5 metres in diameter, has been at the centre of fevered speculation since it washed up on Enshu beach in the city of Hamamatsu on the country’s Pacific coast, local media reports said.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Eldorado said:

Police and residents in a Japanese coastal town have been left baffled by a large iron ball that has washed up on a local beach, with authorities admitting they have no idea what it is – only that it isn’t about to explode. The sphere, measuring about 1.5 metres in diameter, has been at the centre of fevered speculation since it washed up on Enshu beach in the city of Hamamatsu on the country’s Pacific coast, local media reports said.

Those Dam Chinese certainly do have balls, :lol:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Haha 3

Maybe a old ww2 artifact, one of those submerged obstacle against US submarines around some of their islands that has drifted away?
  • Like 1

How does an iron ball wash up on the beach? That thing must weigh a ton. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's just a mooring buoy, used to moor large craft. Being Japan is an island in the Pacific, I'm a little surprised they didn't immediately recognize it.
If it was found in Kansas, then I could understand some head-scratching.

Here some pictures of others: https://icdn.tradew.com/file/201906/1573728/jpg/7152252.jpg?x-oss-process=image/quality,Q_90
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thats that drangons egg.... winter is coming lol

On 2/22/2023 at 2:35 PM, TomO' said:

It's just a mooring buoy, used to moor large craft. Being Japan is an island in the Pacific, I'm a little surprised they didn't immediately recognize it.
If it was found in Kansas, then I could understand some head-scratching.

Here some pictures of others: https://icdn.tradew.com/file/201906/1573728/jpg/7152252.jpg?x-oss-process=image/quality,Q_90

:ph34r: It's me disguised as a mooring buoy. 

• Like 1