Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New documentary explores 'town with the most UFO sightings in the world'

UM-Bot

I ran short of data minutes cant watch the video at the moment but i was kind of expecting more than the guy pointing at the sky to show off the worlds hottest spot for UFOs

• Like 1

8 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

The small town of Bonnybridge in Scotland has become synonymous with sightings of unidentified flying objects.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/364250/new-documentary-explores-town-with-the-most-ufo-sightings-in-the-world

Naaaaaaaah, that's amply wrong. Every nerdy amateur in UFOlogy and UFO sightings knows that Toronto, Canada owns the world record of the highest number of unexplained UFO sightings in the entire globe.

UFO sightings has been reported in the region by the local Iroquoian natives for over a millennia! They even have an old tale or two about them. Local Ontarian newspaper media covered these same sightings in matter since when the city used to be named York, back to the early 1900s. This is so frequent that is is said that the sightings may happens in full daylight and almost on a daily basis!! 

Edited by CuriousEye
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

THIS!!! Is a cloud. Bonnybridge isn't far from me so I imagine he said it exactly like it sounds in my head (like Tim the Enchanter).

Edited by Gumball
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Gumball said:

THIS!!! Is a cloud. Bonnybridge isn't far from me so I imagine he said it exactly like it sounds in my head (like Tim the Enchanter).

You are near there?! Do you see lots of....clouds??

On 2/23/2023 at 7:43 PM, CuriousEye said:

Naaaaaaaah, that's amply wrong. Every nerdy amateur in UFOlogy and UFO sightings knows that Toronto, Canada owns the world record of the highest number of unexplained UFO sightings in the entire globe.

or the highest number of delusional individuals? :D

15 hours ago, the13bats said:

You are near there?! Do you see lots of....clouds??

Aye.  This is Scotland pal.  350 days of the year look like what he's pointing at.

• Thanks 1