Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anxiety

trevor borocz johnson

This is just a theory of mine but here's how excitement works. Something, good or bad, attracts your attention and your senses send a signal to the brain. The first system to be effected is your breathing, as you change the rate at which you oxidize energy to use. Then your blood circulation is effected by your breathing, for whatever reason your tailbone starts to wag, and then the wagging causes a dizziness that amplify's emotion in the vestibular system causing anxiety. Pauses in breathing and different breathing types occur preceding and during anxiety. Monitoring when you don't breathe during anxiety will snap you out of a spiral and you can clear your mind of spiraling emotional influence on your thought. Once you start to monitor your breathing after a minute of doing it its hard to get anxiety pain that travels between the head and stomach. Just making breathing obvious to your mind will throw a wrench into your anxiety systems and change your breathing.

43 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

for whatever reason your tailbone starts to wag,

My head hurts...

1 hour ago, and-then said:

My head hurts...

exactly, and then, swoosh!....  wisp away..... like wind from your breath.... make a stink so much you itch

• Haha 1

My friend who has social anxiety recently acquired an anxiety dog.  Unfortunately I make the dog anxious.  I did try to explain to both my friend and his dog that this wasn't how anxiety dogs were supposed to work.

• Haha 3

The depressing part of all this for me as suffering phobic anxiety all of my adult life is that I realised early on that excitement and fear produce much the same reactions in the body.  Hence, any early anticipation of something nice and exciting happening resulted in the same physical response in the gut etc turning it immediately into fear.

Not sure I have explained that well, but I know what I mean!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

"This is weird but my prostate medicine helps my panic attacks so I looked it up and it inhibits adrenaline receptors prazoin works the same way and that's given for nightmares"

this from a member of another forum. See how he writes about the topic without attacking anyone? Unheard of in this beast.

3 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

"This is weird but my prostate medicine helps my panic attacks so I looked it up and it inhibits adrenaline receptors prazoin works the same way and that's given for nightmares"

this from a member of another forum. See how he writes about the topic without attacking anyone? Unheard of in this beast.

If you don't like how your "ideas" are received here, feel free to leave. No one forces you to post here.

• Confused 1

Oh oh.. I feel my tailbone beginning to wag . .:huh:

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2023 at 6:30 PM, lightly said:

Oh oh.. I feel my tailbone beginning to wag . .:huh:

When you see or hear something that causes excitement the first involuntary thing to happen is a change in breathing. This then effects your blood oxidizing. The tailbone starts to wag and it makes your vestibular dizzy and amplify's the emotion and thoughts are effected. You can feel your vestibular get soar and your head get fuzzy which can make your stomach sick. If your stomach roars, problem solved right? ha but it does lead to posture change which a person can go without for long periods of time as well.

If you read this enough times you'll develop a sneeze.

Edited by trevor borocz johnson

• 2 weeks later...

Take a sudden breath and hold it, notice how you get a little fuzzy in the head? You've just induced anxiety but it was intentional and obvious so it exits. The fuzzy feeling is the feeling in your vestibular, where you might hear tinnitus, controlling that feeling can control that fuzzy anxiety. Your balance system is the center of emotional pain, thought, hearing voices, and hallucinations. It communicates with other parrts of the brain which can move the pain around to your heart or shoulders or face, headache and anxiety area's, your stomach.

So when you see or hear an anxiety stimulus, your breathing may stop and the longer it stops the fuzzier and stronger it builds up in the balance. When you switch concentration between your inner ear and the general feeling in your head you can feel the pain in your anxiety systems flicker on and off.

Edited by trevor borocz johnson

On 2/24/2023 at 4:51 AM, trevor borocz johnson said:

Then your blood circulation is effected by your breathing, for whatever reason your tailbone starts to wag

This has never happened to me, but I've also never had a talking cat either.

Anxiety?

I take the *** Spam filter *** meds  but the docs are going to put me off of it again  :(

https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-9824/*** Spam filter ***-oral/details

*** Spam filter *** is used to treat anxiety and panic disorders. It belongs to a class of medications called benzodiazepines which act on the brain and nerves (central nervous system) to produce a calming effect. It works by enhancing the effects of a certain natural chemical in the body 

Edited by docyabut2

I get scare cause my  Oxygen  level gets down  in the eighties:(  

Edited by docyabut2

I  am eighties years old and went  through  a lot of pain  to survived and worry about more  pain when I  cant breath :(    

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2023 at 1:46 AM, trevor borocz johnson said:

Yes, excitement and fear are both caused by palpitations.

Noticed the other day that when my tailbone is wagging and I'm lost in imagination not paying attention to whats around, my whole vision will wobble. Then when I ask myself a question about something around me like 'what's in that?' my focus and the wobbling attach to what I'm thinking about. If whatever the object is isn't that exciting will determine how much it wobbles.

• 5 weeks later...

I told this forum 5 years ago that I had discovered my tailbone wagging was making me dizzy while sitting still. I said to my self I says I can't wait for 5 years to pass so this isn't fresh info to me and it has and I would agree with myself back then. 

Since then I've discovered that a stifled tailbone wag will cause a wobbling in any of these parts: the center of your forehead, the vision in either eye, the balance system on either side, breathing, and any part of your musculoskeletal system but especially your feet repositioning. 

To observe the center of the forehead wobbling your vision, while sitting still in a room, pay attention to an object in your peripheral's and think 'what's in that?' after a second the object might wobble. Change your attention to a different object in your peripheral's and hold your tailbone still. Feel for the center of the forehead and it will begin to wobble.