Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could dark energy one day cause another Big Bang to occur ?

UM-Bot

The Reapers are coming to reset the universe.

https://www.science.org/content/article/dark-energy-supermassive-black-holes-physicists-spar-over-radical-idea

Dark energy is from super massive black holes according to this, maybe who knows. SPACE!

But according to me some quantity lets call them G needs to absorb enough force in order for a new big bang to occur?

Galactus first appearance Fantastic four #48 march 1966

galactus was the last remaining of the old universe...

12 hours ago, cancreanmoon said:

The short answer to this question is that it is possible in theory, but it is very unlikely to happen.

Given a large enough universe and long enough stretch of time, all events that can happen will happen, no matter how unlikely. 

• Like 2

No. They need to focus on understanding how to detect phases of matter that don't interact with us and stop making up idiotic stuff involving magical unspecified light switches. First of all the big bang isn't real. It is way more plausible that black holes are concentrations of a different phase of matter acting the same way stars do or that they are some sort of leak from our universe than this random nonsense. There is no big bang or big crunch, sorry guys.

And i know an argument from the usuals will follow about how i must be wrong because i didn't link webpages to prove it to you, but i am not debating. It is what it is and you see it or you don't

Edited by Nicolette

16 hours ago, Nicolette said:

It is what it is and you see it or you don't

I'm looking forward to your paper on the subject.

but i am not debating

Of course you're not.

Edited by Emma_Acid

19 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

I'm looking forward to your paper on the subject.

I hope you have an infinite amount of patience because it will be a long wait.

Well…….

because the universe is an over unity manifold compressing volumes of information into organised bundles each quanta can be isolated to determine the period basis or lowest common denominator.

As the lowest common denominator can be symbolised as a Dot it can be present in a tensor grid we’ll call dot space.

It definitively exists at 1 Planck second elapsed. 

As such, between 0 Planck seconds elapsed and 1 Planck second elapsed the quanta can appear at a distance of 1 Planck length.

but this is dot space, on the surface of all adjacent dots, also xyz=0 locus positions in their own right the exterior of the quanta is impinged by the presence of the adjacent dots.

we’ll boil this down to a fundamental exchange between dot and void and then dot and dot. For these we’ll use the theoretical Metatron’s cube.

Position one “emits” one. Position one both “emits and receives one”. Position one Emits two and receives one. Layer 5 entangled with layer 1 as a wave now exists between dot at layer one and dot at layer 5.

The amplitude on position one is now sufficient to influence the spaces between dots, adding torque.

The torque allows contact between layers of the cube separated from layer one by other layers. 

This commences a ripple effect that sets off Brownian motion. The new information pathways to layer one codify the Fibonacci sequence and dot one’s new rotation speed defines Phi.

This takes the original sum of one and presents fractions of that oneness on the surface of dot one.  5/10th’s and 6/10ths can converge on the same area of dot one’s spatial domain. Representing the information overunity

the Extrapolation continues and the heat death becomes apparent.

The space between dots is now relative curvature. Required to pass from one xyz=0 locus to another independent xyz=0 locus.

If this space between dots represents the last curvature of space-time it will apply potential energy to the dot.

As we’re talking about quarks, each configuration of quarks that matches the last quark formation straightening as the curvature fades, the kinetic torque applies potential energy to each xyz=0 dot as though it were Planck seconds elapsed = 0.

For the life of my fantasies I couldn’t visualise or equate a preceding frame, I doubt there is any parity to be had.

• Thanks 1

I do find articles like this, to spread information on something that can’t be proved even exists?

On 2/26/2023 at 10:08 PM, Torviking said:

I do find articles like this, to spread information on something that can’t be proved even exists?

Which bit can't be proven?