Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How President Biden pulled off a secret trip to Ukraine one year into Russia's war

Grim Reaper 6

1 minute ago, acidhead said:

Something smells fishy!!! @Grim Reaper 6

I don't eat fish, what about you maybe your the culprit!:lol:

"For sticking your hands in the cookie jar I sentence you to two weeks in the COOLA!!! Take him away Schultz!"  :D

0x0.jpg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I don't eat fish, what about you maybe your the culprit!:lol:

You sneaky little ... :D

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Really? 

Imagine thinking the Secret Service would just let the President walk into an air raid. :D

First, to my limited knowledge there was no air raid, however, according to reports the Russians tried to test launch a Missile. Do you have better information if so, please post it I would like to see it!:tu:

Putin ‘tried and failed’ to launch intercontinental ballistic missile during Biden visit to Ukraine: Putin reportedly tried and failed to test a missile during Biden visit to Ukraine | The Independent

1 minute ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

First, to my limited knowledge there was no air raid, however, [  ] Do you have better information if so, please post it I would like to see it!:tu:

SOUND UP!!! 

You sneaky little ... :D

I caught you, didn't I. But, seriously there was only one angry member posting in this thread yesterday, and that was your partner in crime. I just laughed it all off, and I was surprised this morning when I viewed this thread, in all honesty I thought it would be closed!:yes:

Just now, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I caught you, didn't I. But, seriously there was only one angry member posting in this thread yesterday, and that was your partner in crime. I just laughed it all off, and I was surprised this morning when I viewed this thread, in all honesty I thought it would be closed!:yes:

Just fess up and nobody will care one way or the other buds! Remember honesty is the best policy.  It'll set you free or straight to Jail :lol: 

Seriously though, I had absolutely to reason to report it.  I don't care if members create multiple threads on the same subject matter.  We see it on Trump all the time.  To me it's just more threads to poke humor at. 

Just sucks when humor gets thrown out with the bath water.  

SOUND UP!!! 

That is not accurate, because with the new Radar the Ukraine receiced from the US and Missile fired would immediately also show where it was going to land!!!!!:yes:

But, you were aware of that right, its common knowledge! I suspect the air raid sirens went off because of the failed Russian launch.

Just to help you out here, the air raid sirens are attached to the radar so when a missile detection is recognized the air raid sirens will immediately sound nationwide. Then once the target is identified all sirens are turned off except at the targeted location:yes:!

2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Just fess up and nobody will care one way or the other buds! Remember honesty is the best policy.  It'll set you free or straight to Jail :lol: 

Seriously though, I had absolutely to reason to report it.  I don't care if members create multiple threads on the same subject matter.  We see it on Trump all the time.  To me it's just more threads to poke humor at. 

Just sucks when humor gets thrown out with the bath water.  

Busted, so you had a absolutely reason to report it! Wow:no:

5 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Busted, so you had a absolutely reason to report it! Wow:no:

That makes absolutely no logical sense. Except to somebody who isn't telling the truth!  

Now I know it was you. Yup. 

That's your MO buds!  Anybody here who's reading this interaction and who have had any disagreement with you know what I'm talking about.  

You constantly accuse other members of what you're doing yourself.  Sometimes you'll contradict yourself in the same sentence or paragraph when you accuse others.  

You're not just being dishonest with other members you're being dishonest with yourself!

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

SOUND UP!!! 

Here's a reporter from some news agency, can't tell where from video is cropped, talking about the air raid sirens going off during Biden's visit to Kiev when they haven't sounded in 5 days prior in Kiev. 

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Just to help you out here, the air raid sirens are attached to the radar so when a missile detection is recognized the air raid sirens will immediately sound nationwide. Then once the target is identified all sirens are turned off except at the targeted location:yes:!

From what I understand the air raid sirens do not sound off nationwide. They sound off in the regions where the missiles are detected to land. 

@DarkHunter what's your take?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, acidhead said:

That makes absolutely no logical sense. Except to somebody who isn't telling the truth!  

Now I know it was you. Yup. 

That's your MO buds!  Anybody here who's reading this interaction and who have had any disagreement with you know what I'm talking about.  

You constantly accuse other members of what you're doing yourself.  Sometimes you'll contradict yourself in the same sentence or paragraph when you accuse others.  

You're not just being dishonest with other members you're being dishonest with yourself!

Thats pretty dam sad but hey if this ends your accusations, I am fine with it. Because like I said previously I don't frankly care what you think, however, unlike you I will not make a personal attack upon your character. I will however, do this"" I GIVE THE MODERATORS PERMISSION TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION, DID I REPORT ANYONES POST IN THIS THREAD??

27 minutes ago, acidhead said:

From what I understand the air raid sirens do not sound off nationwide. They sound off in the regions where the missiles are detected to land. 

Here is how an alternate Civil Defense system in the Ukraine works:

A Ukrainian tech company created an app to alert citizens about incoming air raids before the traditional sirens sound: Ukrainian Tech Company Created App to Alert Citizens About Air Raids (businessinsider.com)

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Here's a reporter from some news agency, can't tell where from video is cropped, talking about the air raid sirens going off during Biden's visit to Kiev when they haven't sounded in 5 days prior in Kiev. 

Just edited to add the video.  Forgot to earlier.  Hahaha 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

I am in Florida all weekend with friends and have no idea or opinion of ongoing current events at the moment.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Just edited to add the video.  Forgot to earlier.  Hahaha 

Ok:unsure:

4 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I certainly agree the entire mission was to Filp Putin off, but it also helped to build strength within NATO and the entire international community.

Cool. I hope it works. Seems like Germany is still a bit on the fence about strongly supporting Ukraine. 

I also understand that the Russians were contacted in advance, BUT do you believe his travel arrangements were GIVEN to the Russians?

Yeah that's ridiculous. No one told anyone who didn't need to know. Otherwise Putin would have crowed about it publically.

Biden had none of those protections on his 10-hour train ride to Kyiv, first because it would have given his route of travel away which would have been a major breach of security, and second it would have eliminated the effective surprise when Kyiv started broadcasting President Biden’s arrival.

This is interesting because, then how sure could they have been it would be safe? And why did they take such a risk? And then how was he leaving (...how did he leave?)? Certainly not how he came in, right?

I'm glad he is safe, but I'm not sure the gain was worth the risk.

Just IMHO. :tu:

Things sound fantastic on paper until you get to the point of carrying things out.

What's the saying? No plan survives contact with the enemy??

7 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Cool. I hope it works. Seems like Germany is still a bit on the fence about strongly supporting Ukraine. 

Yeah that's ridiculous. No one told anyone who didn't need to know. Otherwise Putin would have crowed about it publically.

This is interesting because, then how sure could they have been it would be safe? And why did they take such a risk? And then how was he leaving (...how did he leave?)? Certainly not how he came in, right?

I don’t believe that President Biden’s security Detachment could completely guarantee his safety during the train ride. I believe they felt the risk was outweighed by the global political benefits, I also believe that President Biden felt that by risking his safety it would bolster unity among all NATO Nations especially those who do not border Russia directly. You know man this is a typical leadership tactic called leading from the front. Here is a simple leadership practice Military leaders teach their soldiers - ( LEAD - FOLLOW - OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAYS) I have no idea how he left the Ukraine,  if I find out later I will let you know.

7 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I'm glad he is safe, but I'm not sure the gain was worth the risk.

Just IMHO. :tu:

Things sound fantastic on paper until you get to the point of carrying things out.

What's the saying? No plan survives contact with the enemy??

I think his actions served their purpose, I can only imagine how p***ed off Vladimir Putin was when he found that President Biden was in Kyiv,:devil: I am glad he wasn’t harmed during his trip, because if he were killed his death would have started WWIII. You got it right, no plan survives the first round fired and this is where superior leadership makes all the difference. You know the hardest thing any leader must do is to lose one of their soldiers, along with the letter that each leader must write to the solders family.

You asked some great questions, but I have a feeling you were already aware of the answers!

Take Care, thanks for the response!:tu:

• Like 1

National Security Adviser to the US President Jake Sullivan:

"We informed Russia that President Biden was going to Kiev several hours before his departure to avoid a conflict situation." 

20230226_021924.thumb.jpg.d6468ac734a91cbec9de5984843a22ab.jpg

On 2/24/2023 at 9:04 PM, Grim Reaper 6 said:

So, Vladimir Putin actually knew next to nothing about Biden’s trip except that he would be somewhere in the Ukraine!

Which means Biden and his entourage were perfectly safe.  THAT is the point I'm making.  I'm not so sure why it's difficult to grasp.  The fact that Russia didn't have his itinerary is neither here nor there with respect to his safety, so his trip was nothing more than PR for the beginning of year TWO of the dying in Ukraine :( 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, acidhead said:

That is the way Israel's RED ALERT app works.  Their system uses radar to ID where the landing point of the incoming will be and the app sounds on their phones as well as the air raid siren to alert the individual communities.  

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Because all Presidents visit war zones.  You're a legit weirdo.

Ask yourselves why!  I know why!  Because I'm enlightened!  I refuse all media!  We can't trust anything we say!  The government says the sky is blue!  Lies!

Hmmm...I don't know AO...but that seemed like a pretty 'legit weirdo' answer to me.  

You said the answer to the question of why did Biden visit Ukraine was, "Because all Presidents visit war zones."
Now if the Secretary of State had asked Biden, 'Why are you going to Ukraine'?  and Biden had answered, "Because all Presidents visit war zones."

You think asking why the President is in Ukraine is a weirdo question?  just keep on smokin' what you got bro, but stay away from me

• Like 1

On 2/25/2023 at 7:56 AM, Grim Reaper 6 said:

To tell the Russia that the United States is firmly behind the Ukraine!:yes:

Seriously?  Like they didn't already know that?  So, again why is it necessary for Biden to go to Ukraine...a Non Nato Country to send a message to Russia??  

• Like 1