Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Glitch in the Matrix' as dead bird is filmed motionless in mid-air

UM-Bot

Well, much more could be determined with further investigation, What eventually happened? Something distorted too about the supposed bird.

Papameter just read 'more information needed'.

My guess is there is a talented magician/illusionist in the area having a laugh.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Well, much more could be determined with further investigation

further investigation? :lol: it's bleeding obvious it's hanging from something, you just can't see it.. the person filming it knows it's not floating in mid air- pathetic :sleepy:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

further investigation? :lol: it's bleeding obvious it's hanging from something, you just can't see it.. the person filming it knows it's not floating in mid air- pathetic :sleepy:

Possible. But what above it is the other end of the string attached to? There's only open sky. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nicolette said:

It looks suspended by something there must be some seriously big spiders around there...

Yeah.  If you look at the motion of the bird's body you can tell it is moving on a fixed-point.  It moves like a pendulum.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Possible. But what above it is the other end of the string attached to? There's only open sky. 

There are 2 sets of cable near the bird and a tree a wire could be strung from.  A thin wire would not be seen at this camera resolution, though we can see the bird moving as if hung on it.

• Like 2

BIGFOOT!!

Seriously though, we actually can see it swinging in the little bit of wind. Probably fishing line stretched across the street into that tree. 

It has been my experience that the person who "finds" such things is the one that put it there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

yeah good point, i noticed that myself but it is hanging on something- it won't be anything weird & wonderful because that kinda BS does not exist so case closed for me.. not that there was one open in the first place IMO ;)

You know before the movie came out I'm pretty sure no one would have even thought of something like that.

It actually might just be a Spiderweb that it's on. Birds are not very heavy and webbing is pretty strong and the fact It's pretty close to the tree could point to a spiderweb.
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Notice how they do not mention what became of the bird. hmmmm

yep... If I were filming it I'd somehow climb up to find out what the hell is going on here:

Especially if I believed it was something strange happening- could prove it to the world & shut the skeptics up.. But na! ;)

• Like 2

Posted on Reddit recently

Fishing line IIRC. Or, maybe that was a different case. I dunno. Like, it's hanging from above on the FOCs or whatever. Easy to dismiss.

Edited by Skulduggery
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Skulduggery said:

Posted on Reddit recently

Easy to dismiss.

bleeding obvious what's happening & i feel it's a pointless waste of server space to even bring it up for discussion.. kinda makes me feel my intelligence is being insulted.

yet here i am taking the time to comment:rolleyes: us humans are fascinating, aint we;)

• Like 2