Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hundreds of girls poisoned in Iran to stop them from going to school

Eldorado

The poisoning of most girls' education in Iran started from Qom and spread to other cities. I think this is also a sign for the wise.

===

The spread of corona virus in Iran beginning from the Qom city. Also Qom is the third city of spreading of the corona omicron virus in Iran. You can research about the accuracy of this information from Iran official newspapers. That's interesting !!

The Islamic Republic government began from the Qom. Mr. Khomeini. lived in Qom firstly. 

The government of the Islamic Republic spreading from the Qom, Mr. Khomeini lived in Qom in the beginning of the Islamic Revolution. A city full of corrupt, ideologically oriented and extremist religious corrupt clerics, Corrupt jurists briefly

From the unseen world said, the tenth source of the Corona virus was a number of Qom clerics in Wuhan, China, toured in traditional market as tourist. 

Check the accuracy of this statement?

It is a sign from the God. The stench of this government risen and spread in the world. Pay attention!!!

6 hours ago, majid_nowandish said:

The poisoning of most girls' education in Iran started from Qom and spread to other cities. I think this is also a sign for the wise.

===

The spread of corona virus in Iran beginning from the Qom city. Also Qom is the third city of spreading of the corona omicron virus in Iran. You can research about the accuracy of this information from Iran official newspapers. That's interesting !!

The Islamic Republic government began from the Qom. Mr. Khomeini. lived in Qom firstly. 

The government of the Islamic Republic spreading from the Qom, Mr. Khomeini lived in Qom in the beginning of the Islamic Revolution. A city full of corrupt, ideologically oriented and extremist religious corrupt clerics, Corrupt jurists briefly

From the unseen world said, the tenth source of the Corona virus was a number of Qom clerics in Wuhan, China, toured in traditional market as tourist. 

Check the accuracy of this statement?

It is a sign from the God. The stench of this government risen and spread in the world. Pay attention!!!

The people poisoning these girls probably also believe they are doing God's will and following signs from God.

It's a dangerous game to look at events as signs or prophecy. It's better to just look at things and ask if it is right or wrong.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

The people poisoning these girls probably also believe they are doing God's will and following signs from God.

It's a dangerous game to look at events as signs or prophecy. It's better to just look at things and ask if it is right or wrong.

I live in Iran. I am completely familiar with the atmosphere of Iran and I can claim that I am more familiar than you.

In Iran, no one has a problem with girls' education and girls going to school. Women in Iran mostly have university education. Even some years in the past, the number of female students was more than the number of male students in universities.

The incident of poisoning of school girls did not happen only to girls. In two or three cases, it happened to boys' schools as well.

This incident happened in more than 152 schools in big cities, small towns, villages, it was a very strange incident for Iranian people and they looked at it with surprise. It was unprecedented.

Some events in the world do not have a clear cause. Their exact cause remains vague and unclear. According to a believer, angels and the world of the kingdom may be involved in the cause of its occurrence, among other natural causes.

They may be meaningful because of this. Be a sign for the wise.

Like Corona! The origin of the corona virus! God told me about this

The stench of the government of Iran rose and spread in the world

Poisoning of students, especially girls, happened in the past in Chechnya in 2006 and also in Herat in Afghanistan about 8 years ago, sources:

https://www.asriran.com/fa/news/880089

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/mar/01/russia.chechnya

In Iran, schools are equipped with cameras. At first, this poisoning started in Qom and almost the city of Borujerd. It continued until it became a serious security problem. The police patrolled around the schools. Teachers, school officials were very careful. They said that in every class, take a sample of the air in a nylon and submit it to the laboratory 

They did not find a specific reason for it, little by little, after a while, the Iranian government linked it to the People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran (opponents of the government) (سازمان مجاهدین خلق ایران), which was very strange and...

My own analysis is that the beginning of this event had supernatural causes. This is my opinion, it may be wrong, if you want, we can talk more about this.

When I see supernatural causes for the beginning of this event, then I will look for lessons and advice.

Of course, if these events were carried out by people, it is condemned, but I personally do not have such an analysis.

Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1