Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Murdoch says some Fox hosts 'endorsed' false election claims

Grim Reaper 6

Now would be the time to organize to protest, to peacefully not comply. 

The left has that handled though. They just send in some folks with confederate flags and nazi bands, and get most of the country to think they are evil. 

Not that I think anyone really cares enough to go that far today anyway. Nowhere near enough of us. They will wait till we are being rounded up for re-education camp. 

ETA- Heck if they offer it as a mandatory on-line class, maybe not even then. 

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I would sincerely appreciate it if you stayed on topic!:)

Media bias and accuracy is on topic. You just want to limit the topic to a narrow partisan orange-man-bad perspective. How much of the pandemic coverage and information endorsed by these networks, including Fox, have since been shown to be false? What about the 2016 election and the two years of media endorsement of the collusion hoax? Murdock’s admission shouldn’t come as any surprise to anyone who has any kind of objective familiarity with the MSM. 

This story is just squeezing the remaining few drips of juice from the well worn rind of the orange-man-bad 2020 election drama. Same thing they did post 2016. Go back a couple years and several MSM outlets were so eager to crucify a high school kid wearing a MAGA hat that their endorsement of completely fabricated narrative got them sued also. 

I am all for holding the media accountable for libelous and false information, including Fox News. But let’s not pretend that’s what draws your interest here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Media bias and accuracy is on topic. You just want to limit the topic to a narrow partisan orange-man-bad perspective. How much of the pandemic coverage and information endorsed by these networks, including Fox, have since been shown to be false? What about the 2016 election and the two years of media endorsement of the collusion hoax? Murdock’s admission shouldn’t come as any surprise to anyone who has any kind of objective familiarity with the MSM. 

This story is just squeezing the remaining few drips of juice from the well worn rind of the orange-man-bad 2020 election drama. Same thing they did post 2016. Go back a couple years and several MSM outlets were so eager to crucify a high school kid wearing a MAGA hat that their endorsement of completely fabricated narrative got them sued also. 

I am all for holding the media accountable for libelous and false information, including Fox News. But let’s not pretend that’s what draws your interest here. 

First please don’t tell me what my interest is, and second again please try to stay on topic. These were your comments in previous post “”let’s talk about the 2016 Russian collusion claims. How many hosts “endorsed” those claims”” so I was justified in ask you to stay on topic.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

First please don’t tell me what my interest is, and second again please try to stay on topic. These were your comments in previous post “”let’s talk about the 2016 Russian collusion claims. How many hosts “endorsed” those claims”” so I was justified in ask you to stay on topic.

So, in other words you believe this is a totally unique and isolated incident with no relevance to anything else? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, el midgetron said:

So, in other words you believe this is a totally unique and isolated incident with no relevance to anything else? 

No, I believe this is a perfect example of how the MSM manipulates the news that’s reported. Some are worst that others, some only report with a right or left slant while others completely distort the truth where they report news they know is completely false. This is why this conversation is about, and Fox got caught with their pants down. I clearly remember the news reporting from the 2020 election, at first Fox was reporting that Biden was ahead, and then everything flipped, Fox starts reporting that the Dominion Voting machines were compromised and they started pushing the election fraud angle. I mean it was 180 degree shift from where they started to where they went.

I hope they are found guilty and made to pay, this will set a precedent that to my knowledge has not been done in recent history. But, the most important outcome will be the message sent to the rest of the MSM.

3 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I hope they are found guilty and made to pay, this will set a precedent that to my knowledge has not been done in recent history. But, the most important outcome will be the message sent to the rest of the MSM.

A more important message than was sent by Nick Sandman? Why so?

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

A more important message than was sent by Nick Sandman? Why so?

Definitely, because this isn’t a personal situation, it’s a Corporate issue that directly affects the MSM. Was Sandman’s suit justified, well according to the Courts no, because he lost his suit.

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Definitely, because this isn’t a personal situation, it’s a Corporate issue that directly affects the MSM. Was Sandman’s suit justified, well according to the Courts no, because he lost his suit.

Most were dismissed but two settled. It might not seem like much compared to the ever promised toppling of Trump. However, the Sandman case was the first high profile media defamation case that highlighted a clear political bias by the mainstream-media (at least in the Trump era). The fact that two chose to reach a settlement is significant as it is an omission of culpability. 

That is especially true when dealing with a stacked deck. CNN and the Washington Post enjoy the comfort of the establishment media consensus. Fox News on the other hand is the black sheep voice of the political right. The Sandman case wasn’t a “personal” issue. These high school kids were violent MAGA-hat wearing white Supremacists who nearly lynched a Native American elder. 

• Like 1

Craig, thing is you have this fatcat admitting faux pushed a proven false narrative instagated by BOM to try to lie cheat and steal from the America people just so he could stay in office i would imagine crumbles like this will effect the countless legal cases against BOM and not in a good for him way.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Most were dismissed but two settled. It might not seem like much compared to the ever promised toppling of Trump. However, the Sandman case was the first high profile media defamation case that highlighted a clear political bias by the mainstream-media (at least in the Trump era). The fact that two chose to reach a settlement is significant as it is an omission of culpability. 

That is especially true when dealing with a stacked deck. CNN and the Washington Post enjoy the comfort of the establishment media consensus. Fox News on the other hand is the black sheep voice of the political right. The Sandman case wasn’t a “personal” issue. These high school kids were violent MAGA-hat wearing white Supremacists who nearly lynched a Native American elder. 

This is exactly why this will be my last post to you, every turn is another way to change the subject for you in a disingenuous manner, well have fun I am out of here,:)

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Craig, thing is you have this fatcat admitting faux pushed a proven false narrative instagated by BOM to try to lie cheat and steal from the America people just so he could stay in office i would imagine crumbles like this will effect the countless legal cases against BOM and not in a good for him way.

Paul, I don’t really think this situation will really affect Trump much at all. But, if Dominion wins it will have a major effect on how media sources report in the future. This is why I hope Dominion wins this suit, the media in general has been getting away with this nonsense for a long time and it reall needs to be stopped.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

This is exactly why this will be my last post to you, every turn is another way to change the subject for you in a disingenuous manner, well have fun I am out of here,:)

The entire world doesn’t revolve around Donald J Trump.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

The left has that handled though. They just send in some folks with confederate flags and nazi bands, and get most of the country to think they are evil. 

Why would they need to do that? 

It's standard dress code for rabid right wingers. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Seems like any media site could be sued the same way, if there is a lot of money at stake and if plaintiff thinks they can prove knowledge and malice.  Remains to be seen.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

I have asked you to remain on topic and now your spamming this thread trying to derail it.

Again, I understand your upset from the other day, which was totally your fault, so you are taking your frustration out here. You, were wrong then and your wrong again so I will ask again to stay on the topic in the OP of this thread, please!:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, and-then said:

That riot occurred because there was an unprecedented number of violations, most of which occurred due to the uncontrolled, unverifiable mail-in ballots.  If that is allowed to occur again in the battleground states, we will have had our last election.   

This should be your big chance.

It would be worth 1.2+ billion dollars to FOX not to mention vindicate their reputation if they display that evidence you know about.   If they show that the election was stolen, then the law suit is dead, money saved, plus Trump gets vindicated.

A lot at stake don't you think?   Can you think of a reason why they would not do that?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I have asked you to remain on topic and now your spamming this thread trying to derail it.

Again, I understand your upset from the other day, which was totally your fault, so you are taking your frustration out here. You, were wrong then and your wrong again so I will ask again to stay on the topic in the OP of this thread, please!:)

So this topic has nothing to do with Donald J Trump?,

I have no idea what other “day” or “incident” you are referencing being “my fault”? Clearly off topic slander. 

24 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

I knew we would get to you eventually.:devil:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Seems like any media site could be sued the same way, if there is a lot of money at stake and if plaintiff thinks they can prove knowledge and malice.  Remains to be seen.

Tate, Yes your certainly correct, however there is no legal precedent for it in recent history. If, Fox loses this lawsuit I believe all the other MSM sources will certainly pay close attention to what they have been doing and hopefully things will change. Will Fox lose, time will tell but the owner of Fox certainly did himself no favors under oath. I found it comical that he deflected some of the responsibility on his Anchors, it just seems like Rupert Murdoch has done himself no favors.

• Like 1

Just now, Tatetopa said:

Do you believe this guy, he just can’t get the message and your certainly right this thread has his head spinning!:devil:

1 minute ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Do you believe this guy, he just can’t get the message and your certainly right this thread has his head spinning!:devil:

About what?

4 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

You could have just pm’d me. It’s not like I’ve been trying to hide from you.

• Haha 1