Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Murdoch says some Fox hosts 'endorsed' false election claims

Grim Reaper 6

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

This should be your big chance.

It would be worth 1.2+ billion dollars to FOX not to mention vindicate their reputation if they display that evidence you know about.   If they show that the election was stolen, then the law suit is dead, money saved, plus Trump gets vindicated.

A lot at stake don't you think?   Can you think of a reason why they would not do that?

This is the unexplained mystery that has been around a while now. very deeply devouted loyal bent kneed BOM subjects braying they have seen or even have proof of election fraud thats something that BOMs topshelf legal team which btw those subjects paid for couldnt produce now if they really worship BOM as they claim and they do not give their marmalaid messiah this proof its not serving their master well, heck just think if they gave him the proof how delighted and beholden he would be after he was carried on their shoulders back into the whitehouse he might just let them serve as bathroom attendant at marlago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Paul, I don’t really think this situation will really affect Trump much at all. But, if Dominion wins it will have a major effect on how media sources report in the future. This is why I hope Dominion wins this suit, the media in general has been getting away with this nonsense for a long time and it reall needs to be stopped.

This cat just admitted that faux lied by spreading false fraud claims, now those reporters weak lame defence of claiming they believed there really was frauds falls apart. Oops daisy isnt gonna wash.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

This cat just admitted that faux lied by spreading false fraud claims, now those reporters weak lame defence of claiming they believed there really was frauds falls apart. Oops daisy isnt gonna wash.

Paul, that’s also how it appears to me, but who knows what the Jurors think and how they will vote!:yes:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Paul, that’s also how it appears to me, but who knows what the Jurors think and how they will vote!:yes:

Idk it boils down to is it a defense for msm to report something as universal fact when its actually the weak opinion of a slight few, is there a "grace" period to retract and correct? In this case the push of election fraud which started with BOM ended with a stormed cap by his minions even resulting in deaths who knows the amount of momentum faux reporters pushing the idea helped fuel the 6th. Thats a real question isnt it?

That juror you speak of will be made up of some of the folks who showed they were fed up and voted BOM out 2020.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Idk it boils down to is it a defense for msm to report something as universal fact when its actually the weak opinion of a slight few, is there a "grace" period to retract and correct? In this case the push of election fraud which started with BOM ended with a stormed cap by his minions even resulting in deaths who knows the amount of momentum faux reporters pushing the idea helped fuel the 6th. Thats a real question isnt it?

That juror you speak of will be made up of some of the folks who showed they were fed up and voted BOM out 2020.

Paul actually what I was trying to say was that a Jury will decide if they are guilt or not. No, they were picked to participate in a jury trial, I just hope Fox is Found guilty because they certainly are.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Paul actually what I was trying to say was that a Jury will decide if they are guilt or not. No, they were picked to participate in a jury trial, I just hope Fox is Found guilty because they certainly are.

I understand where you are coming from i think they will be found guilty because winds are changing i think the reason that Murdoch fellow said what he did was to try to space himself away, actually im surprized people like tucked havent been hit with civil suits which very well might be the next trend,

Free speech doesnt give a person the right to try to hurt or cause others to be hurt, i could see BOM being sued civil by people hurt on the 6th, im lazy to go look it up but pretty sure i read like a year ago goatboy bleated that he did what he did because its what BOM wanted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I understand where you are coming from i think they will be found guilty because winds are changing i think the reason that Murdoch fellow said what he did was to try to space himself away, actually im surprized people like tucked havent been hit with civil suits which very well might be the next trend,

Free speech doesnt give a person the right to try to hurt or cause others to be hurt, i could see BOM being sued civil by people hurt on the 6th, im lazy to go look it up but pretty sure i read like a year ago goatboy bleated that he did what he did because its what BOM wanted.

I agree with you and trust me Paul I don’t know why Tucker has gotten away with his crap for so long either, I suppose he knows how to walk that line. Free speech is one of the great gifts we all receive as Americans, but even with that said there are limits. Like I have said across this thread I hope they are found guilty, that will set a legal precedent. Which will make the rest of the MSM think about what they do before they do it.:devil:

• Like 1

• Haha 1

Wow this story is dynamite....almost as explosive as that one a few months back about a political party colluding with MSN & silicon valley to rig an election.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/27/2023 at 11:09 PM, Grim Reaper 6 said:

What’s worst is the news anchor’s like Hannity, and Carlson also knew the information was false yet they reported and mislead their audience anyway.

Neither of these two guys is a reporter or a "news anchor".  They do commentary - as in, sharing personal opinions.  My point is that it isn't a crime to question that election.  Those who continue whinging and moaning about it today did the same thing for 4 years of Trump's presidency.  They'd admit it if they weren't hypocrites.  IF they did not believe the election was stolen yet said so anyway, then that's on them.  

TRUMP 2024 :w00t:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, the13bats said:

Ok, looks like I am missing something. What does BOM stands for?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, odas said:

Bad Orange Man?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Bad Orange Man?

Thanks, but, damn, my follow up post that I had in mind fell appart. I was hoping for another description.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, and-then said:

My point is that it isn't a crime to question that election.

Absolutely true.  They can do that all day long.  When they started defaming voting machine companies and passing on information they knew was false, they opened themselves up to a lawsuit.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, and-then said:

Neither of these two guys is a reporter or a "news anchor".  They do commentary - as in, sharing personal opinions.  My point is that it isn't a crime to question that election.  Those who continue whinging and moaning about it today did the same thing for 4 years of Trump's presidency.  They'd admit it if they weren't hypocrites.  IF they did not believe the election was stolen yet said so anyway, then that's on them.  

TRUMP 2024 :w00t:

You right they are not reporters, or news anchors, they are game show hosts.:D No it’s not a crime to question the election, but that is not what they did. Yes it’s on them and that’s why Fox News is getting sued, now that fine with me!:)

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, el midgetron said:

The entire world doesn’t revolve around Donald J Trump.

He has large enough mass: Bad Orange Mass

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

You right they are not reporters, or news anchors, they are game show hosts.:D No it’s not a crime to question the election, but that is not what they did. Yes it’s on them and that’s why Fox News is getting sued, now that fine with me!:)

Thats right Craig plus some of BOMs more credulous subjects still firmly believe the election fraud hoax.

8 hours ago, odas said:

You arent missing much just me being silly i started doing that in light hearted fun, i saw a few of his sore knee subjects think they were being cutesy calling trump "orange man bad" ( yes, he is ) but that sounded too much like a lowrent sci fi geek trying to talk like Yoda to me so i just flipped around the letters to BOM which to me sums him up in a fun for all way and flows better than OMB.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Thats right Craig plus some of BOMs more credulous subject still firmly believe the election fraud hoax.

Paul, those who still believe the myth of election fraud will do so until the day they die. Enough information has been presented to allow everyone to form an opinion, and for those who still believe it, nothing will every change it which is cool by me!:tu:

11 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You arent missing much just me being silly i started doing that in light hearted fun, i saw a few of his sore knee subjects think they were being cutesy calling trump "orange man bad" ( yes, he is ) but that sounded too much like a lowrent sci fi geek trying to talk like Yoda to me so i just flipped around the letters to BOM which to me sums him up in a fun for all way and flows better than OMB.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

for those who still believe it, nothing will every change it which is cool by me!:tu:

Last I checked, 72% of democrat voters still believe the 2016 election was stolen from Hilary Clinton. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Last I checked, 72% of democrat voters still believe the 2016 election was stolen from Hilary Clinton. 

They’re just as foolish as the Republicans who think the election was stolen from Trump. Ignorance has little to nothing to do with intelligence!

JIMHO

• Like 1

12 hours ago, and-then said:

Neither of these two guys is a reporter or a "news anchor".  They do commentary..

They are comedians. But I am guilty of posting the views of comedians too. Some are funnier than others. 

16 hours ago, odas said:

Biden Obviously Mental 

On 3/1/2023 at 5:47 PM, Paranoid Android said:

Check again.

"Seventy-two percent (72%) of Democrats believe it’s likely the 2016 election outcome was changed by Russian interference."

Stolen: take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it

Change: to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of (something) different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone

Change is not the same as stolen.

And not just democrats: "47% of Likely U.S. Voters believe it is likely that Russian interference changed the outcome of the 2016 presidential election." 

"30% of Republicans and 39% of voters not affiliated with either major party" also believe Russian interference changed the outcome.

How many Democrats believe the 2020 election was stolen by Biden?

• Like 2