Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sky Sighter's video anomalies page

Sky Sighter

No habla facebook. Can you post some pics?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yeah, if you are going to self promote and promote your hobby on anotger forum here it might feel less um, cheesy if you post some pictures here.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

No habla facebook. Can you post some pics?

I'm preparing one of the new recordings right now.  Here is a single image of a light caught on my sky cam.  The light appears on the edge of the building then launches into the air, moving off screen.  5.23 seconds.  I am sleepy so will finish this entry tomorrow.

02-28-2023 5:08am

02-28-2023 5.08am - glowing light all positions.png

Edited by Sky Sighter
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

I also caught what appears to be a white mouse appearing out of nothing then scurrying across a parking lot.  Literally see it appear out of thin air.  Cant tell what it is because its small but it moves like a rodent.  Guess I got the twilight zone touch when I have a camera.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Yeah, if you are going to self promote and promote your hobby on anotger forum here it might feel less um, cheesy if you post some pictures here.

I am not promoting myself and will stay anonymous.  No issues with sharing these recordings.  Maybe my foes will look at these videos and say, "I told you he was crazy, look here, he's seeing stuff!" 

Edited by Sky Sighter
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Sky Sighter said:

I also caught what appears to be a white mouse appearing out of nothing then scurrying across a parking lot.  Literally see it appear out of thin air.  Cant tell what it is because its small but it moves like a rodent.  Guess I got the twilight zone touch when I have a camera.

Great story will you be posting the mouse and other rod serling videos for us here?

6 minutes ago, Sky Sighter said:

I am not promoting myself and will stay anonymous.  No issues with sharing these recordings.  Maybe my foes will look at these videos and say, "I told you he was crazy, look here, he's seeing stuff!" 

"Promoting" is a figure of speech i use.

Anonymous is great but for me when a person is trying to make a case then it doesnt help crediblity of course if you are just sharing your work and dont mind any and all opinions sounds delightful, i dont know you so you are not a friend or foe you are some person on a forum and while "crazy" might be a harsh term there are folks who are delusional, hallucinate, see things not really there and not everyone who points that out is a foe some might be a caring loved one.

19 minutes ago, Sky Sighter said:

I'm preparing one of the new recordings right now.  Here is a single image of a light caught on my sky cam.  The light appears on the edge of the building then launches into the air, moving off screen.  5.23 seconds.  I am sleepy so will finish this entry tomorrow.

02-28-2023 5:08am

02-28-2023 5.08am - glowing light all positions.png

Sleep is important, so we have a pic of a light in the sky, we arent seeing it move off but when you do post that i see moving lights in the sky a lot some even look odd.

Okay please post some of what you consider you most compelling work.

7 hours ago, the13bats said:

Great story will you be posting the mouse and other rod serling videos for us here?

"Promoting" is a figure of speech i use.

Anonymous is great but for me when a person is trying to make a case then it doesnt help crediblity of course if you are just sharing your work and dont mind any and all opinions sounds delightful, i dont know you so you are not a friend or foe you are some person on a forum and while "crazy" might be a harsh term there are folks who are delusional, hallucinate, see things not really there and not everyone who points that out is a foe some might be a caring loved one.

Sleep is important, so we have a pic of a light in the sky, we arent seeing it move off but when you do post that i see moving lights in the sky a lot some even look odd.

Okay please post some of what you consider you most compelling work.

I am slowly examining the entire video and it covers 15 hours of timelapse, while making bitmap screenies of each frame because thats the only way to preserve the pixels precisely as they appear on the image.  This burns me out quicker than usual and I don't want to make a sloppy mistake or miss something because I was nodding off.

A time consuming process but this video on 2-28 has at least 3 separate anomalies and I am hoping to find more, so its my most productive recording.  I will use that camera position more as it definitely gives me more material.  To give you an idea of how big these videos are, it takes a full hour to load them into the editor.

As for that first picture above, I suppose that it could have been a drone but a few details make that doubtful.  One, it doesn't return.  Two, twice the light occupies two positions simultaneously.  Three, it moves like it's alive, almost like a bird.  Four, you dont see a person holding it over the edge of the roof and since the building is painted brightly you would see an arm holding it there before launch.  Five, why would a drone operator hold his drone over the edge of the building as a launch method? So, anyones guess is as good as mine.   Perhaps a pinpoint light reflecting off the camera lense, but the camera is aiming upwards. Maybe thats what it looks like when they beam up Scottie.

You'll see that the clip is slightly blurrier than the .bmp images, so I am going to find a way to .zip all the individual frames along with the recording when I am done getting it ready.

I will share whatever seems anomalous or unexplainable enough to me but if you can give a good explanation for anything I put up on the page you are welcome to debunk away and be skeptical as much as you'd like.

Edited by Sky Sighter
  • Like 1

Here is another all position image of something that is most likely a bird carrying something and then dropping it.  My first impression was flying raddish or a drone that looks like a raddish.

02-28-2023 1:28pm (8 minutes before UFO cluster)

02-28-2023 1.28pm - morphing raddish all positions.png

Edited by Sky Sighter

This birdlike object is odd and stands out when you compare it to the hundreds of bird sequences I get in each recording.  There's 4 frames (0.8 seconds).  First frame it resembles a triangle. Second frame, a rod with a glow around it.  Third, a bubble like dome.  Fourth, a bird flying at a 90 degree angle.  I used the editor visual effect feature to change the image quality to see the details you miss in real color.

It probably is a bird with some image distortion that you can attribute to camera interference or overuse, but since its odd I am going to show it anyways.  Out of the hundreds of birds I catch this was the only one that looks like a dome bubble for a minisecond.

02-28-2023 1:33pm (4 minutes before UFO cluster)

1056019559_02-28-20231.33pm-objectbirdallpositions.png.433f35833ea90be9180e4948152606ca.png

1569443506_02-28-20231.33pm-objectbirdgraph250x.png.4aa7f1bcc425a709fbdcfe6911b19278.png

Edited by Sky Sighter

There was a person on here a while back who thought they had proof that birds were in fact masked aliens or alien craft.

Its a shame your videos do not have the resolution to provide a clear image of the object in question resulting in guessing at it.

There is nothing to dedunk if you are making a definitive claim as to what an unknown object is then you will have to provide proof of your claims.

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

There was a person on here a while back who thought they had proof that birds were in fact masked aliens or alien craft.

Its a shame your videos do not have the resolution to provide a clear image of the object in question resulting in guessing at it.

There is nothing to dedunk if you are making a definitive claim as to what an unknown object is then you will have to provide proof of your claims.

No claims.  I plug the camera in and let it record, hoping for something anomalous.  I am going to invest in a higher resolution camera.  If I want to record in real time instead of using the timelapse then video length would be limited to over two hours, and I am not setting my alarm repeatedly to get up and save videos.  Tomorrow though I will try this during the day and see if theres a quality difference, if its sunny.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Sky Sighter said:

No claims.  I plug the camera in and let it record, hoping for something anomalous.  I am going to invest in a higher resolution camera.  If I want to record in real time instead of using the timelapse then video length would be limited to over two hours, and I am not setting my alarm repeatedly to get up and save videos.  Tomorrow though I will try this during the day and see if theres a quality difference, if its sunny.

There is so much in our skies most manmade not all known then all kinds of "toys" and of course things from space that aren't aliens, junk meteors, etc, so yes a camera that can show good resolution in a must, you have to have a good enough image that its clearly not a bird, plane or superman.

We already have millions of videos and images of blurry things in the sky that are of no real value.

A doorbell camera might be a good option, they can be set up to record things that move and send an alert to a mobile phone.

Only things that move within a range of motion, size, speed, is recorded so no need to spend time running through hours of video. 

• Like 2

On 3/2/2023 at 11:06 AM, Sky Sighter said:

Could it have been a rabbit?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, the13bats said:

Not extra-terrestrial. I think some birds are government surveillance drones.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

A doorbell camera might be a good option, they can be set up to record things that move and send an alert to a mobile phone.

Only things that move within a range of motion, size, speed, is recorded so no need to spend time running through hours of video. 

Good idea, and a great post. 

2 hours ago, pellinore said:

Could it have been a rabbit?

Honestly, no, too small.  Maybe between golf ball and tennis ball size, brightest object in the image, moving and stopping in a rodent pattern, when moving the body stretches, so you know, when you've seen enough mice you know one when you see one.

1 hour ago, Sky Sighter said:

Honestly, no, too small.  Maybe between golf ball and tennis ball size, brightest object in the image, moving and stopping in a rodent pattern, when moving the body stretches, so you know, when you've seen enough mice you know one when you see one.

A rat then? Rats are common, mice I think are rare sights other than house mice.And they are more timid so you would be unlikely to see one running about in the open.

Edited by pellinore
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pellinore said:

A rat then? Rats are common, mice I think are rare sights other than house mice.And they are more timid so you would be unlikely to see one running about in the open.

You are unlikely to see one  materialize out of thin air. Rodents are uncommon in the area anyways, but not impossible.

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, the13bats said:

There is so much in our skies most manmade not all known then all kinds of "toys" and of course things from space that aren't aliens, junk meteors, etc, so yes a camera that can show good resolution in a must, you have to have a good enough image that its clearly not a bird, plane or superman.

We already have millions of videos and images of blurry things in the sky that are of no real value.

I am testing out my cameras without using framelapse and the images do appear to have a better resolution, although grainier.  Eats up GB quick. Caught a dozen high flying Airforce jets flying back and forth and a few birds.  The timelapse though brings out the colors more vibrantly. 

Edited by Sky Sighter
  • Like 1

On 3/2/2023 at 5:52 AM, Sky Sighter said:

I am putting up all my video anomalies shot with my sky cams

do you believe what you are filming to be alien in origin

1 hour ago, Dejarma said:

do you believe what you are filming to be alien in origin

Can't say one way or the other.  If its anomalous or unidentifiable then it could be anything.

• Like 1

I'm not on Facebook, but Would love to see what you found. Have you captured any fireballs in the sky? I've seen one not too long ago. It was night time, and it was just what I described a ball of fire in the sky. No idea where it came from. When I started at it, it stopped for about 15 seconds. Then it continued to float away until it disappeared through some clouds. Has anyone else seen them? I'm curious. 

2 hours ago, jasmin_13 said:

I'm not on Facebook, but Would love to see what you found. Have you captured any fireballs in the sky? I've seen one not too long ago. It was night time, and it was just what I described a ball of fire in the sky. No idea where it came from. When I started at it, it stopped for about 15 seconds. Then it continued to float away until it disappeared through some clouds. Has anyone else seen them? I'm curious. 

No fireballs.  Although the anomalies keep piling up.  I am working on something I recorded today in real time. I thought I was done and this thing caught my attention.

• Like 1