Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Police chase suspect tries to shake off 5 LASD PIT maneuvers in Compton

Grim Reaper 6

LOS ANGELES COUNTY, Calif. - A two-hour-long car chase finally came to an end – but not before the suspect drove in circles across Los Angeles County and refused to surrender despite getting into five different PIT maneuvers from deputies.

SkyFOX was over Compton where multiple Los Angeles County deputy cruisers surrounded the suspect sedan, a vehicle that is believed to be stolen. The scene comes as the suspect kept driving after LASD conducted four PIT maneuvers in the Compton area before PIT maneuver No. 5 finally trapped the suspect for good.

https://www.foxla.com/news/car-chase-lasd-in-pursuit-of-car-in-compton-area

• Like 1

Well after a 2 1/2 hour chase the guy hit a police car and ten a light pole. He was finally taken down without any further incident!:tu:

• Like 1

Car chases like that often endanger and hurt other people.  I hope they develop an electronic tool to stop the engine or just drop a 1000 pound weight on the car from a helicopter.  I am sure that wouldn't really work, but there ought to be something really definitive to stop the car fast 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Car chases like that often endanger and hurt other people.  I hope they develop an electronic tool to stop the engine or just drop a 1000 pound weight on the car from a helicopter.  I am sure that wouldn't really work, but there ought to be something really definitive to stop the car fast 

They actually have a device to electronically short Circuit a car’s electrical system, but using it in the locations where this vehicle went would also affect other vehicles around that vehicle. I like the  idea of dropping the 1000 pound weight, from a helicopter:lol: but hell if it hit the cab accidentally the guy would be a pancake, just add syrup and Bacon!:lol:

Radio Pulse Gun Aims to Stop Modern Cars: https://spectrum.ieee.org/radio-pulse-gun-aims-to-stop-modern-cars

• Like 1

Come on guys, Dropping a 1,000 pound weight from a helicopter is about the most ******* thing I’ve read on the internet lately. 

Edited by el midgetron
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Come on guys, Dropping a 1,000 pound weight from a helicopter is about the most ******* thing I’ve read on the internet lately. 

I'm guessing you don't read your own posts then eh?  :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, quiXilver said:

I'm guessing you don't read your own posts then eh?  :lol:

Good one. How big was the team that crafted that masterpiece? 10, 50, 100 insult masters?

Literally, "i know you are but what am i?" Epic ninja ****.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Good one. How big was the team that crafted that masterpiece? 10, 50, 100 insult masters?

Literally, "i know you are but what am i?" Epic ninja ****.

Image result for go ask alice gif