Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dog, mist photograph

Saru

Could be real. My dad is my guardian angel, and I bet this is someone who loves the dog and his owner. I'm sure.

Edited by crotchityoldebunker

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hoagy

• scipherel

• Theseus

• AnimangaBloodThorn

It looks more real than most fog pictures out there. I definately think that it could have been a spirit helping the dog out. Who knows for sure?

But I think I think this one is real. It doesn't look as fake as many of the other mist photos do.

w00t.gif Interesting Specter... You can make out the shape in front of the dog. Wild. However, some cases dictate that smoke and fog and stuff can form shapes and that our minds eye makes them out to be what we want them to be... I don't see that being the case here... rofl.gif

The pic looks pretty real to me.

If there was no story going with the pic i would voice my gutter bound opinions.. but for the rep of the beautiful dog, ill stay sensible.

Yeh, I can see what your getting at Hoagy with the image in the smoke although it could be just somthing simple like the dogs on a new brand of dog food that disagrees with it.

I agree with those who think it's a joke. A rather pervy one at that. rolleyes.gif

Edited by JennRose

Did you light your dog on fire? lmao not cool man

kiddin, but I do a lot of digital work so I'll look into it

Edited by Entity

One thing that I notice that shows that it could be real is that the name of the pic is Dscf0211 .This is the name that is taken directly out of the camera. now when you edit picture in photshop and most other programs, if you "save as" the picture you are always given the option to change the name and the original name is usually not an option unless you type it in again. and if they edited it I would assume they would give it a real name. But if this picture came right out of a camera then it would have that name. So thats one thing that make it seem real, unless hes a really good faker. lol

Then I went into the pixels with photshop and analyzed it and I would say this is definately real. which is quite disturbing...

Advice... dont drop the soap

I can see the form of something in the fog too.

I am also a believer of 'guardian angels', and I agree with others in saying that I think it is something/one who loves the dog and/or owner.

Lovely looking dog by the way.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting picture. I too think it could be some kind of guardian spirit. If you tilt your screen backwards the figure becomes more defined. cool.gif

Hey Guys at unexplained mysteries,

my name is Sam, i am from New Zealand today is Friday the 13th!

i am a sole believer in mysteries such as crop circles, ghosts etc.

you guys know the dish. I was previously with another forum on the same topic however they all hated me and it drove myself to near suicide unfortunately.

However i have bounced back and i'm looking to you guys to support me if thats ok. In the past nine months i have had a number of photos developed on my Konica Minolta camera and every one that my girlfriend is in there is a strange hand type see through thing on her left shoulder, i haven't told her of my concerns but in the last three weeks we went on holiday and the hand is more definite. it is on and old slr camera but it does the job hat should i do.

Sincerely,

Sam

P.S.

It is great to be on another forum!

Hey Guys at unexplained mysteries,

my name is Sam, i am from New Zealand today is Friday the 13th!

i am a sole believer in mysteries such as crop circles, ghosts etc.

you guys know the dish. I was previously with another forum on the same topic however they all hated me and it drove myself to near suicide unfortunately.

However i have bounced back and i'm looking to you guys to support me if thats ok. In the past nine months i have had a number of photos developed on my Konica Minolta camera and every one that my girlfriend is in there is a strange hand type see through thing on her left shoulder, i haven't told her of my concerns but in the last three weeks we went on holiday and the hand is more definite. it is on and old slr camera but it does the job hat should i do.

Sincerely,

Sam

P.S.

It is great to be on another forum!

619838[/snapback]

Welcome to the forums! thumbsup.gif

I'd love to see these pictures...have you made a thread about them?

This image was sent to me via e-mail, and shows an unusual 'mist' which was not apparant at the time the photograph was taken.

From the original sender:

I thought you might be interested in my picture.  This was taken of my dog, at the barn where i keep my horses, around the time he was diagnosed with Kidney failure.  He was not expected to live much longer.  He lived about 2 years after this picture was taken.  It almost looks as if the "thing" in the picture is holding onto his kidneys or about where they would be. No other pictures that night have anything in them.  There was no fog, no one was smoking, nothing. 

531213[/snapback]

What I see is a photo of mist shaped as man fornicating a dog. If proven to be real, I say that is rather scary and disturbing.

• 11 months later...

...and its funny...!! :):D:rofl::P:D:D

lol... I found it very funny... I laughed real hard when I saw this (especially when I read comment)

hahahaha great image

i have a problem with this kind of image.

we only have their word that noone was smoking/it was not cold enough to have breath etc.

somtimes its cold enough outside to have visible breath but not notice it.

and the flash can light it up crazily.

i dunno