Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3 Children Dead, 2 Injured in Stabbing at Texas Home During Child Protective Services Visit

Grim Reaper 6

Three children died, and two others were injured, in a stabbing that occurred Friday in a Texas home during a Texas Child Protective Services visit. 

According to the Ellis County Sheriff's Office official statement issued Friday, Texas Child Protective Services visited a residence in Italy, Texas, and decided to remove the children from the home. After an Italy Police Department officer responded to the social worker's call to the Ellis County Sheriff's 911 dispatch, they found three children dead and two seriously wounded. Among the deceased were a 6-year-old boy and a 5-year-old twin boy and girl. A 4-year-old boy and a 13-month-old girl were also injured, each taken to different nearby hospitals for treatment. Texas Child Protective Services confirmed to ABC 8 WFAA that all five children were siblings.

The suspect, 25-year-old Shamaiya Deyonshana Hall, was arrested and charged with three counts of capital murder. Her bond is set at $2 million. Ellis County Sheriff's deputy Jerry Cozby said in a press conference on Friday, per Fox 4 KDFW, "First of all, let me say, we are extremely sad to have to report on this."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/3-children-dead-2-injured-in-stabbing-at-texas-home-during-child-protective-services-visit/ar-AA18ft0G?cvid=d2e641e011854df8994a415ffdd4f638

• Sad 4

How sad.   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, tcgram said:

How sad.   

I lost a daughter in 2012, whenever I read about children being harmed, it makes sick and very angry. Anyone, who has children has a gift I would give anything for!:(

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I lost a daughter in 2012, whenever I read about children being harmed, it makes sick and very angry. Anyone, who has children has a gift I would give anything for!:(

I'm so sorry my friend.   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, tcgram said:

I'm so sorry my friend.   

That really means a lot coming from you, thank you so much I appreciate it. But you and your children certainly have been through the mill yourselves this past year. I know that has not been an easy road. I sincerely hope with time you all start the healing process, the anniversary of these events is always oworst, for me and my wife it just seems to happen again and again!:(

Thanks again for your reply!:tu: