Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pro Life Doctors banned

Amita

1 hour ago, Amita said:

First time in 15 years this pro-life group of Ob-Gyns banned from the Ob-Gyn conference:

https://www.lifenews.com/2023/03/03/republicans-slam-doctors-group-for-banning-pro-life-doctors/

I wish our medical community could stay nonpolitical and non religious, but that’s not possible and a conference is no place for political along with religious rhetoric!:tu:

Namaste!:tu:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hardly a biased source. 

image.png.91f897fc29f5903100832f779b1e30c7.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, pellinore said:

You haven't given a source.

The ****ing website OP posted. Learn context

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

The ****ing website OP posted. Learn context

Well we know that, that is exactly what the OP article was all about. I thought you had some more information on Pro-Life.

Honestly, being Pro Life for religious reasons is silly.  If a baby is aborted, then it immediately goes to heaven, and a good Christian would forgive the mother for her sad and painful choice.  Do we really need to bring more babies into this veil of tears to suffer?  What hideous hubris! Good Christians should be Pro Death as death means the reward of heaven for the virtuous.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Honestly, being Pro Life for religious reasons is silly.  If a baby is aborted, then it immediately goes to heaven, and a good Christian would forgive the mother for her sad and painful choice.  Do we really need to bring more babies into this vale of tears to suffer?  What hideous hubris! Good Christians should be Pro Death as death means the reward of heaven for the virtuous.

I agree with you completely, the problem is most of the Pro-Lifers are RightWing extremists. These people have to much Government control, and the support they get needs to be totally cut off. The F-Up thing about all of this is a minority was given priority over a majority of Americans and that’s freakin wrong! :td:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Honestly, being Pro Life for religious reasons is silly.  If a baby is aborted, then it immediately goes to heaven, and a good Christian would forgive the mother for her sad and painful choice.  Do we really need to bring more babies into this vale of tears to suffer?  What hideous hubris! Good Christians should be Pro Death as death means the reward of heaven for the virtuous.

Thou shall not kill

• Like 1

What difference does it make if one is pro life at a conference of medical professionals? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Thou shall not kill

Jesus forgives people's sins. Allegedly.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Alchopwn said:

Jesus forgives people's sins.

Amen to that. For those who turn from them

Just now, preacherman76 said:

Amen to that. For those who turn from them

I don't think many women take the termination of a pregnancy lightly.  Most do so out of poverty, or fear, or because they have suffered abuse they don't wish to be reminded of.  Obviously not all women in that position are innocent, but many are actually forced to sin because they were sinned against.  I think a just and compassionate Jesus would forgive them.  Similarly, a child who dies without sin, given that Jesus allegedly died to save humanity from Original Sin, should be welcomed into heaven without issue, if Heaven is a just place.

• Like 2

Seems to be another tactic to divide people.   

BELIEVE WHAT WE BELIEVE OR YOU ARE NOT WELCOME.

I am not against abortion but I know non-religious people who are.   It is not always a religious thing although I admit it usually is.  

I guess im a version of pro choice, in my way of thinking it starts with the woman, i dont see abortion as birth control.

There are times when abortion is a better evil over things like incest, rape, incest rape, bad birth defects, illness  etc, one thing for sure these radicals who want zero abortions do not step up and care for the baby a real bs double standard cop out.

Its just the magaTs wanting to control others but do as they please.

You know, do as i say not as i do.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I wish our medical community could stay nonpolitical and non religious, but that’s not possible and a conference is no place for political along with religious rhetoric!:tu:

Namaste!:tu:

The source is not unbiased too. I concur with you, well said. 

• Like 1