Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Greene to introduce resolution declaring Antifa a terrorist organization

Grim Reaper 6

Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) said on Sunday that she will be introducing a resolution to declare Antifa as a terrorist organization on Tuesday, after blaming the group for protests at a police training facility in Atlanta. “Antifa are domestic terrorists and I’m introducing my resolution to officially declare them a terrorist organization on Tuesday,” she tweeted on Sunday. A progressive group called “Stop Cop City” has been protesting against the new training facility being built in the wooded parts of Atlanta since plans for it were announced, arguing it will promote the militarization of the police and may result in environmental concerns. Fox 5 reported Sunday that the facility was on lockdown after at least one construction vehicle was set on fire amid the latest protests on Sunday.

Greene blamed the far-left organization Antifa for the incident on Twitter, though she did not offer any evidence that Antifa was behind the protests on Sunday.  “This is domestic terrorism. It was planned for weeks and announced on social media. Antifa are self proclaimed communists and consistently organize to attack our government over and over again. They should be taken seriously and not tolerated anymore,” she tweeted.  Greene’s resolution would not be the first of its kind. Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) introduced a resolution in 2021 to designate Antifa as a terrorist organization, but the resolution did not get any traction in the Democrat-controlled House.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/greene-to-introduce-resolution-declaring-antifa-a-terrorist-organization/ar-AA18gm4k?cvid=5e94ca594c944119a8a9c141251ca07f

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Well she finally did something right. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I don't think it is possible to save a forest with molotovs and firecrackers.

• Haha 2

Im sure she will bring evidence to prove her claims, curious does she support BOM insiting a failed insurrection on the 6th?

To me magaTs are just as big a threat to this country.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Well she finally did something right. 

Yes she certainly did, last Sunday she farted during pray in Church, it was so wet and loud the Pastor screamed Praise the Lord!:lol:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

27 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Im sure she will bring evidence to prove her claims, curious does she support BOM insiting a failed insurrection on the 6th?

Is that "whataboutism"?

Antifa has used violence and destruction many times in the past couple years.   I think they should be defined as a terrorist group.  They are certainly not a group the Democrats should latch onto and try to protect.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

40 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

I don't think it is possible to save a forest with molotovs and firecrackers.

Wrong thread, my older Brother!:D

2 minutes ago, Myles said:

Is that "whataboutism"?

Antifa has used violence and destruction many times in the past couple years.   I think they should be defined as a terrorist group.  They are certainly not a group the Democrats should latch onto and try to protect.  

Antifa certainly are a bad group of individuals, but they were not involved in an insurrection at the United States Capitol that was MAGA ALL THE WAY!

Which crime is more serious rioting or Insurrection well I will leave that up to you!:tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Antifa certainly are a bad group of individuals, but they were not involved in an insurrection at the United States Capitol that was MAGA ALL THE WAY!

Which crime is more serious rioting or Insurrection well I will leave that up to you!:tu:

That is more "whataboutism" instead of staying on topic.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You make a very fair point Paul, but ANTIFA are the evil and Equal of MAGA both groups are technically domestic terrorist organizations. MAGA was given that designation after the January 6 insurrection and ANTIFA has had it since the riots.

I agree they both are threats to this Nation no doubt about it.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Myles said:

That is more "whataboutism" instead of staying on topic.  

It’s funny you use that word, I taught to you that word a short time ago. Now, you Parrot it along with it’s the Left, the Dam Left, man’s get some knew material, it doesn’t cost anything. All you need to do is read a dictionary, and even you can do that!:lol:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

It’s funny you use that word, I taught to you that word a short time ago. Now, you Parrot it along with it’s the Left, the Dam Left, man’s get some knew material, it doesn’t cost anything. All you need to do is read a dictionary, and even you can do that!:lol:

You did not teach me that word.   I just started using it when I seen so much "whataboutism" from the people throwing that word around.    I'm not sure you have posted in a thread without including Trump for years.  

Most of your comments are the definition of whataboutism. 

the technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counteraccusation or raising a different issue.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

30 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

You make a very fair point Paul, but ANTIFA are the evil and Equal of MAGA both groups are technically domestic terrorist organizations. MAGA was given that designation after the January 6 insurrection and ANTIFA has had it since the riots.

I agree they both are threats to this Nation no doubt about it.

25 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Okay ill make this reply then crash out, you know with that king of whataboutism you are wasting your time like many BOM subjects he will defend any and every wrong BOM does, rather lame and boring been on my ignore list a while now, :sleepy:

For me this comedy goes like watching wrestling with my grandmother,  i dont support either side and its mildly entertaining until i get bored, however if we have to have magaTs trying insurrections then its nice they have to face others who want to get all looney.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Myles said:

You did not teach me that word.   I just started using it when I seen so much "whataboutism" from the people throwing that word around.    I'm not sure you have posted in a thread without including Trump for years.  

Most of your comments are the definition of whataboutism. 

the technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counteraccusation or raising a different issue.

Ok, and please save your Madison County, Illinois humor for another thread! ;)

Since, I did start the thread, and I have allowed it to get off topic I think we should fix this.

Everybody please stay on topic and add something to the conversation. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Okay ill make this reply then crash out, you know with that king of whataboutism you are wasting your time like many BOM subjects he will defend any and every wrong BOM does, rather lame and boring been on my ignore list a while now, :sleepy:

I know your right, I taught him the word and that was a mistake because now he is like a broken record!

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

For me this comedy goes like watching wrestling with my grandmother,  i dont support either side and its mildly entertaining until i get bored, however if we have to have magaTs trying insurrections then its nice they have to face others who want to get all looney.

I understand Paul, politics is not your thing, but thanks for hanging in here for awhile my friend.

By the way, how was the weekend Paul, catch me up after you get some sleep!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I know your right, I taught him the word and that was a mistake because now he is like a broken record!

I understand Paul, politics is not your thing, but thanks for hanging in here for awhile my friend.

By the way, how was the weekend Paul, catch me up after you get some sleep!

Lol, im still here hard day if you know what i mean and i know u do, weekend was good and not so good and im sure you also know what that means.

I didnt know you taught him the word but i never saw anyone use it so much as he did and i guess still does.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Ok, and please save your Madison County, Illinois humor for another thread! ;)

Since, I did start the thread, and I have allowed it to get off topic I think we should fix this.

Everybody please stay on topic and add something to the conversation. 

I'm not sure what "Madison County, Illinois humor" is.   Is that some more of your bigotry?   

I did live in Monroe County, Illinois for a while while I was young.  

Funny that you agree with this:

"you are wasting your time like many BOM subjects he will defend any and every wrong BOM does"

Most on here know that I am not pro Trump and rarely defend him.  I often state that I believe he is an idiot.   But it is the way of the Democrats to group all people together in their stereotypical way. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Myles said:

I'm not sure what "Madison County, Illinois humor" is.   Is that some more of your bigotry?   

I did live in Monroe County, Illinois for a while while I was young.  

Funny that you agree with this:

"you are wasting your time like many BOM subjects he will defend any and every wrong BOM does"

Most on here know that I am not pro Trump and rarely defend him.  I often state that I believe he is an idiot.   But it is the way of the Democrats to group all people together in their stereotypical way. 

You say I am a bigot, list I single post where I have made racist comments, just one and I will agree with you.

I am a Republican, and will always be a republican, but Trump is not republican, although he is the most dangerous idiot America has ever endured. I neither support the Democratic Party nor the Republican Party as it is now. Green is a perfect example of why the Republican Party is so damaged and MAGA only amplifies it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

You say I am a bigot, list I single post where I have made racist comments, just one and I will agree with you.

I am a Republican, and will always be a republican, but Trump is not republican, although he is the most dangerous idiot America has ever endured. I neither support the Democratic Party nor the Republican Party as it is now. Green is a perfect example of why the Republican Party is so damaged and MAGA only amplifies it.

You didn't answer my question.  Well I guess technically it was not a question.   

I'm not sure what "Madison County, Illinois humor" is, what does that mean? 

What's the indication that they were Antifa? She gave literally no proof or context to anything, but I expect less than nothing from Congress Karen who just goes around yelling about things she doesn't understand, all while doing absolutely nothing but keeping her constituency poor and uneducated.

The problem with calling 'groups' like Antifa a terrorist organization is that they aren't an organization. There's no website, no leader, no nothing, you can't join Antifa to my knowledge. There are small autonomous groups but there's no organization. Somali pirates would be another, they're basically opportunistic actors.

If they can come up with any proof or Antifa (short for antifascist) claiming ownership of this. I am humored that a quasifascist like Greene is trying to do away with 'Antifascist'...

Edited by HandsomeGorilla
  • Like 6

8 hours ago, Myles said:

You didn't answer my question.  Well I guess technically it was not a question.   

I'm not sure what "Madison County, Illinois humor" is, what does that mean? 

Don’t wooorry about!:tu:

• Thanks 1

If it was on social media for weeks why didn't she have authorities there to curb violence?

Why wait until after the fact? 

Why not prove it was antifa if so much evidence is around?

If she does actually stop a criminal group, then she wasn't a complete waste of time. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

If it was on social media for weeks why didn't she have authorities there to curb violence?

If she does actually stop a criminal group, then she wasn't a complete waste of time. 

Because she doesn't give a ****, dude. She knows she can just yell crazy **** on Twitter and continue to get elected; that $170k salary she was complaining about.

And they'll keep voting for her because she has an R after her name.

It literally doesn't go any deeper than that. 

Edited by HandsomeGorilla
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

Because she doesn't give a ****, dude. She knows she can just yell crazy **** on Twitter and continue to get elected; that $170k salary she was complaining about.

And they'll keep voting for her because she has an R after her name.

It literally doesn't go any deeper than that. 

I thought she was only a politician because she ran unopposed. It actually baffles me as to why a single person would vote for her.

She's a direct contradiction of conservative values to with her cheating and sleeping around. What she did to her husband I think well illustrates the sort of person she is. 

And yet, religious conservatives will turn a blind eye. So much for aligned values.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

They had police there, that’s how these domestic terrorist were arrested. 

Beyond that, it’s most likely Greene only learned of the posts after the attack and noted their time stamp. Monitoring social media of antifa fruitcakes is a little out of the scope of her job, 

Edited by el midgetron
  • Like 2