Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien 'mother ships' could be flying through our solar system

Eldorado

2 hours ago, Trelane said:

More copy and paste, with no corroborating annotations. Sky, you keep honking about FOIA and such. Please, just scan one, just one document  (the whole sheet please) YOU have received from a FOIA request. Not some lazy cut and paste from your favorite UFO websites. Just one though, as I suspect you don't have more than one let alone know the process for requesting declassified documents.

I do enjoy someone citing CIA operatives. It makes me chuckle inside. I thought the CIA was part of the big conspiracy? Are they not now? Which is it then? Will they provide the alleged imminent disclosure? Imminent in terms of decades long talking about it I mean. :lol:

I expect more tap dancing though.

Let me get this straight! You are asking me to scan just one document after I have posted references and links to military sources and intelligence agencies?!?!  Just to let you know, I have been posting declassified documents, references and other information that are  available from the Pentagon, CIA, NSA, FBI and even from the National Archives. Now, you know where much of the copy-and-paste information came from and  which military sources and intelligence agencies provided the information that I have been copy-and-pasting all along, but don't  leave out the FAA either..  

So, where is your down-to-Earth evidence that refutes what I have been posting?  Why don't you contact NORAD and have them give ET a call and demand the aliens return your so-called man-made evidence that refutes my alien-reality evidence because  your man-made evidence sure ain't here on Earth. Perhaps, NORAD's  phone call to ET  might reveal what NORAD has been tracking in space for decades. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Trelane said:

I do enjoy someone citing CIA operatives. It makes me chuckle inside. I thought the CIA was part of the big conspiracy? Are they not now? Which is it then? Will they provide the alleged imminent disclosure? Imminent in terms of decades long talking about it I mean. :lol:

I expect more tap dancing though.

I enjoy revealing the rest of the story about what the CIA knew about UFOs, so based on what you have posted, can I safely assume that you are totally unaware of the rest of the story regarding the CIA's UFO files and what the CIA knew about UFOs? One of the UFO files the CIA released after its 1978 lawsuit  loss to Ground Saucer Watch (GSW) was the 1976 Iranian UFO incident where a  large mothership was involved. Documents  about the UFO mothership and the smaller objects it released over Iran was revealed by the CIA and even the Department of Defense and other intelligence agencies. I might add that on the distribution list on the document is the White House. 

https://www.nsa.gov/portals/75/documents/news-features/declassified-documents/ufo/joint_chiefs_staff_report.pdf

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Large UFO Mothership Over Iran

Among the documents are several detailed reports of USAF attempts to either intercept or destroy UFOs. In a 1976 incident in Iran, two F-4 Phantom jet fighter-bombers pursued a large UFO that was sending out smaller craft.  One of the smaller craft "headed straight for the F-4 at a very fast rate of speed. The pilot attempted to fire an AI missile at the object but at that instant his weapons control panel went off and he lost all communications." the pilot eluded the craft, then watched as it "returned to the primary object for a perfect rejoin."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CIA and UFOs

"Unknown objects are operating under intelligent control... It is imperative that we learn where UFO's come from and what their purpose is..."

Admiral Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter Director, Central Intelligence Agency 1947-1950

"It is time for the truth to be brought out... Behind the scenes high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense...."

Former CIA Director Vice Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter, signed statement to Congress, August 22, 1960.

1592461674_80410_05_first-cia-director-us-knew-aliens-exists-but-withheld-this-fact-from_full(1).thumb.jpg.9f98914f33ed350a102b18cf56e6a363.jpg

img20230328_21223092.thumb.jpg.1c166e612d83cd2269ee6761af5dd930.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/1979/01/14/archives/cia-papers-detail-ufo-surveillance-agencys-secret-studies-convince.html

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Trelane said:

As expected. :tu:

Now I just need my daily cut and paste job to make the day complete.

Well, at least you learned something in reference to the CIA and UFOs. Now, you know the rest of the story!

• Like 1

On 3/27/2023 at 10:59 PM, Phantom309 said:

Great job Sky - its like these guys wander like drunken sailors into Sky Eagle's UFO Bar & Grill, spout off some nonsense, then get served a huge Sky haymaker and bam, they go careening back out the door they came in and end up face down in the mud on the street.

Love it. 

Well that's certainly an awkwardly weird take on reality, mate. Not sure how to process the sheer volume of deluded bromance... Unless you're being ironic, or sarcastic... In which case you get my applause... My awkwardly weird applause. 

• Like 1

On 3/30/2023 at 1:25 AM, skyeagle409 said:

Well, at least you learned something in reference to the CIA and UFOs. Now, you know the rest of the story!

All I've learned from this thread is that you have monumental evidence that aliens are visiting earth on the regular, probably more regularly than a chav teenage bride visits the local boozer, but nobody who's worth their salt seems to believe you... Either because you're operating on a higher level of existence, which, if you'll forgive my ignorance, is unlikely, or you're not as correct about your theories as you and your small ragtag band of ragamuffin supporters would have us believe. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/24/2023 at 12:00 AM, skyeagle409 said:

Just to let you know that none of what I have posted has been debunked and is clearly documented by official sources and available under the Freedom of Information Act. (FOIA). Now, I challenge YOU to prove otherwise with evidence for all to see and failing to provide such evidence will simply underline my claim that the UFOs I am referring to are those of aliens, not mankind. Are you up to the task to provide evidence for all to see that refutes what I have just said?

I will be waiting for whatever evidence you can provide and I will take note if you fail to do so.

Has any of it been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be 100% conclusively "aliums", though, or are you just gonna settle for "not debunked" like a million and one other highly questionable subjects of paranormal, cryptozoological and extraterrestrial persuasion?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Gilbert Syndrome said:

All I've learned from this thread is that you have monumental evidence that aliens are visiting earth on the regular, probably more regularly than a chav teenage bride visits the local boozer, but nobody who's worth their salt seems to believe you... Either because you're operating on a higher level of existence, which, if you'll forgive my ignorance, is unlikely, or you're not as correct about your theories as you and your small ragtag band of ragamuffin supporters would have us believe. 

When I state that extraterrestrials are here, I am right on the money and I have posted challenges for skeptics to refute documents and data that I have presented and yet,  not one piece of evidence has been presented proving that UAPs as those of mankind. And, we are in a new world today where additional military and intelligence officials have gone public that UAPs are not man-made and and the government refusing to rule out extraterrials and congress admitting they don't believe that UAPs are man-made.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Gilbert Syndrome said:

Has any of it been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be 100% conclusively "aliums", though, or are you just gonna settle for "not debunked" like a million and one other highly questionable subjects of paranormal, cryptozoological and extraterrestrial persuasion?

Let's just say that I have been made aware that our space surveillance systems have been tracking UAPs in space and know those objects are not man-made craft, meteors, planets, stars, or natural atmospheric phenomenon. All too often I have read skeptic arguments that the cases I have presented were debunked, Well, I simply said: "prove it." 

For an example, a few years ago, I said the Navy's UAP videos were real, but skeptics claimed the videos were faked. Imagine how they felt when the Pentagon later confirmed the Navy's UAP videos were real. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, skyeagle409 said:

When I state that extraterrestrials are here, I am right on the money ...

Not even remotely true. Amazing how almost everything you state on your own is patently wrong.

One has to wonder that with all the amateur astronomers around the world, why they haven't broken the story of all these visitations here and Star Destroyers zooming about in our solar system. No, that's right they're in on the conspiracy to suppress it to.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When I state that extraterrestrials are here, I am right on the money and I have posted challenges for skeptics to refute documents and data that I have presented and yet,  not one piece of evidence has been presented proving that UAPs as those of mankind. And, we are in a new world today where additional military and intelligence officials have gone public that UAPs are not man-made and and the government refusing to rule out extraterrials and congress admitting they don't believe that UAPs are man-made.

From what I've briefly seen in this thread, you appear to just copy and paste massive walls of text that don't seem to actually be corroborated by any coherent, verifiable sources. Many people from all walks of life, have opinions, and it doesn't matter if they work for the government, or Walmart. 

Nobody is above having to back up their bold statements with actual evidence, whether they work for the government, or Walmart. I'm hardly impressed by an opinion simply based on the profession of the person giving it... And what you're presenting is opinions on literally unproven subjects. No offense. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Not even remotely true. Amazing how almost everything you state on your own is patently wrong.

One has to wonder that with all the amateur astronomers around the world, why they haven't broken the story of all these visitations here and Star Destroyers zooming about in our solar system. No, that's right they're in on the conspiracy to suppress it to.

How amusing you would say such a thing when you have yet to meet my challenge by posting your evidence the UAPs are man-made!  In fact, satellite engineers have confirmed their satellites and other space surveillance assets have been tracking such objects, one of which was presented on TV.

A UFO the military tracked

May 5, 1984; USDSP Satellite detects "Fast Walker"

Article by Dave Kauble

(Based on the Discovery Channel Segment, "Fast Walker")

"MAY 5, 1984, an alert was triggered at the North America Air Defense Command. Moving at 22,000 miles per hour, it was heading toward Earth and had been determined to NOT be incoming ballistic missiles, or any other type of conventionally explainable object. Once tracked, it was code-named "Fast Walker".

Perhaps, you can phone ET and demand they bring back your man-made evidence they abducted:w00t:

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

Let's just say that I have been made aware that our space surveillance systems have been tracking UAPs in space and know those objects are not man-made craft, meteors, planets, stars, or natural atmospheric phenomenon. All too often I have read skeptic arguments that the cases I have presented were debunked, Well, I simply said: "prove it." 

For an example, a few years ago, I said the Navy's UAP videos were real, but skeptics claimed the videos were faked. Imagine how they felt when the Pentagon later confirmed the Navy's UAP videos were real. 

You've been made aware by who? What is their role in all of this? Do they post here? 

On the subject of "real" UAP's, do you mean really real and not fake, or really real aliens? There's a big difference. I don't doubt that many UFO's are physically real, but I doubt that they're really real aliens... That's the difference. I've yet to see literally one piece of evidence to suggest otherwise. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Gilbert Syndrome said:

You've been made aware by who? What is their role in all of this? Do they post here? 

On the subject of "real" UAP's, do you mean really real and not fake, or really real aliens? There's a big difference. I don't doubt that many UFO's are physically real, but I doubt that they're really real aliens... That's the difference. I've yet to see literally one piece of evidence to suggest otherwise. 

How about DSP satellite engineers who have confirmed their DSP satellites have been tracking UAPs in space every month and other assets tracking the objects up to 500 times per year, one of whom was invited years ago to participate here on unexplained-mysteries. Not to mention I have seen one myself in 1968 over Vietnam and it was not a flare, aircraft or rocket. My next assignment was to a base that was involved in investigations where UFOs affected our Minuteman missiles, which was to be reported as a UFO case, until the Air Force stepped in and halted the release of the investigation's findings. I know much more about these objects than I have revealed and been active with the USAF, and several defense contractors for over 40 years to know the rest of the story regarding these objects, which is why I have stated for the record that ET is here and that's a reality.

That might help explain why we now find the government in 2023 refusing to exclude extraterrestrials after decades of denials and cover-ups. 

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Thanks 1

I'm starting to think that those two UAP's that were supposedly shot down, weren't. Don't give me any of that classified crap either because they sure showed pictures fast when they shot the Chinese balloon down. I'm calling shenanigans. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Gilbert Syndrome said:

He can't and won't say. He knows fully well that his alleged contacts wouldn't stand up to scrutiny. That's why he stays cryptic about how he knows what he knows.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Trelane said:

He can't and won't say. He knows fully well that his alleged contacts wouldn't stand up to scrutiny. That's why he stays cryptic about how he knows what he knows.

Seems you missed the rest of the story regarding my post, so let's take a look here where I posted Ron Regehr's bio. So now, you know the rest of the story. 

Ron Regehr interview - have your say

Unexplained-Mysteries

November 21, 2009 in Extraterrestrial Life and The UFO Phenomenon

"Fast Walker UFO"

"In 1986, it was revealed that a UAP, code named: "Fast Walker," was tracked at 22,000 mph as it approached Earth and maneuvered near a DSP surveillance satellite before heading back into space and it has new been confirmed that a DSP satellite tracked UAPs over Iran during an aerial encounter in 1976. On June 5, 1995 at a Bay Area lecture, Dr. Steven Greer revealed further findings. He has received leaked information that the Air Force, through its North American Air Defense Command (NORAD) facility deep inside Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado, has tracked an average of 500 "fastwalkers" (UFOs) each year entering the Earth's atmosphere from deep space. This corroborates a similar report from AeroJet engineers Lee Graham and Ron Regehr, who have shown UFO researcher Don Ecker documents showing that AeroJet's DSP satellite system alone has routinely detected UFOs flying into Earth's atmosphere from deep space 2-3 times per month. 

Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter Howard Blum reported that NORAD tracks many UFOs on its deep space radars."

Now, what was that you were saying?!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

I'm starting to think that those two UAP's that were supposedly shot down, weren't. Don't give me any of that classified crap either because they sure showed pictures fast when they shot the Chinese balloon down. I'm calling shenanigans. 

Yes indeed, photos and videos of the Chinese spy balloon were speedily revealed, but that wasn't the case for the remaining encounters and it's evident that one object they claimed to have shot down over Lake Huron doesn't float like the Chinese spy balloon either if it was shot down at all. There is a very good reason why they classified images of the remaining objects and it wasn't because the objects were balloons or man-made drones.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

One has to wonder that with all the amateur astronomers around the world, why they haven't broken the story of all these visitations here and Star Destroyers zooming about in our solar system. No, that's right they're in on the conspiracy to suppress it too.:whistle:

Man, it's just such a vast conspiracy. 

On 4/5/2023 at 3:15 AM, skyeagle409 said:

There is a very good reason why they classified images of the remaining objects and it wasn't because the objects were balloons or man-made drones.

how do you know these images exist if they are classified? who told you they exist?

• Like 1

One has to wonder that with all the amateur astronomers around the world, why they haven't broken the story of all these visitations here and Star Destroyers zooming about in our solar system. No, that's right they're in on the conspiracy to suppress it too.:whistle:

What did Clyde Tombaugh, discoverer of Pluto, Edmund Halley, discoverer of Halley's comet and Charles B. Moore report during their observations? Other astronomers have reported UFOs as well.

Edited by skyeagle409

1 hour ago, Dejarma said:

how do you know these images exist if they are classified? who told you they exist?

It's no real secret considering no video footages of the Air Force's remaining 3 encounters have been released. The Navy's video footages have been revealed, but none from the Air Force's latest encounters other from that Chinese spy balloon.. 

Edited by skyeagle409

Actually Google is full of astronomical sightings of UFOs. But you didn't even look before bloviating did you? Here's one, but I doubt your denialism would allow you to read it without your obvious bias showing. 

There's a lot more on Google you could check out if you can set your denialism aside for a few hours. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/RTvids/videos/38-ufos-amateur-astronomer-films-strange-objects-over-moon/266360453988650/&ved=2ahUKEwiCz_ejypb-AhWYIzQIHTRHBHE4FBAWegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw2-uwvd_x8dQ8QovxvkBb6Q

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

It's no real secret considering no video footages of the Air Force's remaining 3 encounters have been released.

what part of logic & rational thinking do you not understand??? You are truly fascinating to me!

What 3 encounters? 

Who told you these 3 encounters exist?

You read it somewhere....

Why why why 'logically & rationally speaking' would the authorities tell the world that classified footage exists??? IF IT'S REAL???

Don't insult my intelligence mate!!

• Haha 1