Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien 'mother ships' could be flying through our solar system

Eldorado

5 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

Don't insult my intelligence mate!!

:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

:rolleyes:

Fantasic adult reply there mate, well done..

Edited by Dejarma

5 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

Fantasic adult reply there mate, well done.. do you have something to say to me? well grow some balls & say it! you aint got the balls av ya cuz you know i'll make you look stupid...

& you also know i'm very good at it- so come on then== what ya got?:sleepy:

I did post a link, but you'd rather throw insults than actually read the link. Your much like a Trump voter in that regard. Nice try at editing your insult. To bad I captured it, eh?

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

I did post a link, but you'd rather throw insults than actually read the link. Your much like a Trump voter in that regard. Nice try at editing your insult. To bad I captured it, eh?

no come on, you're boring me

answer the questions (in your own words) I posed in post 125

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

no come on, you're boring me

answer the questions (in your own words) I posed in post 125

Still haven't checked out the link I gave you? Now I know you are just being another disingenuous denialist. Why bother posing anything if you refuse to check it out? One more time.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/RTvids/videos/38-ufos-amateur-astronomer-films-strange-objects-over-moon/266360453988650/&ved=2ahUKEwiCz_ejypb-AhWYIzQIHTRHBHE4FBAWegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw2-uwvd_x8dQ8QovxvkBb6Q

• Like 1

Just now, Hankenhunter said:

Still haven't checked out the link I gave you? Now I know you are just being another disingenuous denialist. Why bother posing anything if you refuse to check it out? One more time.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/RTvids/videos/38-ufos-amateur-astronomer-films-strange-objects-over-moon/266360453988650/&ved=2ahUKEwiCz_ejypb-AhWYIzQIHTRHBHE4FBAWegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw2-uwvd_x8dQ8QovxvkBb6Q

i ask in your own words= what do YOU think as a member of this forum? can you do that? it seems you can't

• Haha 1

@Hankenhunter grow up.. don't keep laughing at what I say

:lol: Why not? You've been doing nothing but ridiculing everyone who doesn't agree with you. I'd say you're trying to get the thread closed because you can't handle the thought of extraterrestrials on earth. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hankenhunter said:

:lol: Why not? You've been doing nothing but ridiculing everyone who doesn't agree with you. I'd say you're trying to get the thread closed because you can't handle the thought of extraterrestrials on earth. 

I'm assuming you're an adult open to logical debate? Then with the deepest respect can you please attempt to answer the questions I put forward in post 125.. PLEASE! I'm not here to fight my friend :nw:

I'm assuming you're an adult open to logical debate? Then with the deepest respect can you please attempt to answer the questions I put forward in post 125.. PLEASE! I'm not here to fight my friend :nw:

The problem is that you're not rational. You aren't my friend either. Friends don't insult each other. Blocked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

The problem is that you're not rational. You aren't my friend either. Friends don't insult each other. Blocked.

oh ok then, I tried.. Anyone else fancy attempting to answer the questions I put forward in post 125.

When I say answer what I mean is put forward an opinion (believer or not) in a <as it now seems to be a feeble attempt> at trying to have an adult debate regarding the data at hand- just for a bit of fun if nothing else :unsure2:

5 hours ago, Dejarma said:

oh ok then, I tried.. Anyone else fancy attempting to answer the questions I put forward in post 125.

When I say answer what I mean is put forward an opinion (believer or not) in a <as it now seems to be a feeble attempt> at trying to have an adult debate regarding the data at hand- just for a bit of fun if nothing else :unsure2:

You asked the following questions, so let's begin here::

Questions 1 - 2:   What 3 encounters? Who told you these 3 encounters exist?

* The US has shot down 3 suspicious flying objects in 3 days. Here's what we know about the UAP floating over North America.

• F-22 pilots who saw the object said it "interfered with their sensors" and had no propulsion system.

https://www.businessinsider.com/objects-shot-down-over-alaska-canada-ufo-interfered-f22-sensors-2023-2

Why why why 'logically & rationally speaking' would the authorities tell the world that classified footage exists??? IF IT'S REAL??? Don't insult my intelligence mate!!

EXCLUSIVE: Pentagon REFUSES to release footage of three UFOs shot down over Alaska by US fighter jets sidewinder missiles - despite admitting that images of the wreckage exist

• Pentagon officials said they have footage of objects shot down over Alaska
  • Officials told DailyMail.com they could not release the images and said they had no timeline as to when or if the images of the wreckage would be available
  • The withholding is in stark contrast to the speedy release of information that came when an alleged Chinese spy balloon was shot down near South Carolina 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11907515/Pentagon-REFUSES-release-shot-UFO-footage-North-America.html

* Officials have confirmed the existence of recent footage showing UAPs being shot down over North America

Now according to the Pentagon, actual footage exists of these objects being shot down, but none of it can be released to the public because it is classified.

Even the Navy has classified UAP video footages

US Navy says it has several UFO videos, won't release them due to 'national security'

The US Navy on Wednesday, responding to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request filed by a YouTube channel remarked that it will not be releasing the unseen videos of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) or unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) as the US government prefers to call it, in the public domain.

This video was released and notice high quality imagery compared the Navy's grainy UAP video footages. However, the Navy has classified it's high quality UAP video images their pilots and sailors saw firsthand aboard their aircraft and ships. In other words, the public has not seen the high quality footage images of the UAPs because those high quality UAP images are classified, which are similar to the quality image in the following video. In fact, the Navy's classified footages were so clear that small details were noticed on the UAPs the Navy encountered. 

The following video of a Russian jet's encounter with a drone was quickly released to the public.

There is much more information about UAPs and their Motherships that you are unaware of. 

Edited by skyeagle409

Still nothing of substance about the lack of authentication these were ever extraterrestrial craft.

Also @Hankenhunter, checked out your link. Nothing too crazy from what I can see. Certainly not extraterrestrial craft.  Not a denier for the sake of it. Once I was verty much like most other ET/UFO believers. 

22 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Still nothing of substance about the lack of authentication these were ever extraterrestrial craft.

Also @Hankenhunter, checked out your link. Nothing too crazy from what I can see. Certainly not extraterrestrial craft.  Not a denier for the sake of it. Once I was verty much like most other ET/UFO believers. 

You wrote:  "Certainly not extraterrestrial craft."

Question is, where's your proof they are not extraterrestrial craft? If you make such a claim you have to have proof. And, I see that you still have not produced a single piece of man-made evidence that refutes my claims. Now, why am I not surprised! :whistle:  Perhaps, your man-made evidence was lost after the Air Force ordered its pilots to shoot down flying saucers.

http://www.roswellproof.com/files/shoot_down_ins_83052.gif

http://www.roswellproof.com/Albuquerque_Journal_1952-07-30-16s_Keyhoe_on_shootdown.jpg

Now once again, produce your man-made evidence that UAP Motherships do not exist.

Edited by skyeagle409

If a civilization has the capability to travel the distances between galaxies or even between solar systems, we lack the ability to shoot them down with our level of technology. So I highly doubt the objects shot down were anything but terrestrial. 

As for a Mother ship, there could be a lot of traffic out in the universe that avoids places like earth simply because we aren't advanced enough to be interesting. Maybe they observe us with probes but actually contacting us seems below them. We aren't evolved enough as a species. 

3 minutes ago, darkmoonlady said:

If a civilization has the capability to travel the distances between galaxies or even between solar systems, we lack the ability to shoot them down with our level of technology. So I highly doubt the objects shot down were anything but terrestrial. 

As for a Mother ship, there could be a lot of traffic out in the universe that avoids places like earth simply because we aren't advanced enough to be interesting. Maybe they observe us with probes but actually contacting us seems below them. We aren't evolved enough as a species. 

You are correct and the U. S. Air Force has acknowledged in its science publication that the United States and Russia have attempted and failed to shoot down UFOs. Cuba tried and lost a Mig-21 in the process and the Iranians tried with their F-4 Phantoms and lost use of their onboard systems on both aircraft, whereas their systems returned to normal only after they turned away from the Mothership. 

I have always believed that there were UFOs were released by gigantic Motherships as was the case involving JAL 1628 where a gigantic UFO and two smaller ufos accompanied the B-747 and the 1976 Iranian UFO encounter where a Mothership released and recovered smaller objects over Iran. I find it amazing that the Pentagon is now talking about the possibility of Motherships. However, the Pentagon has known for decades that such large objects existed.

Could it be that the government is slowly preparing us for disclosure? Only time will tell, but I also find it interesting that the government is now refusing to dismiss extraterrestrials after revealing recent encounters by the Air Force and Navy that involved flying craft under intelligent control whose performance capabilities far outmatched anything known to mankind, which has been officially acknowledged by military and intelligence officials, including those of foreign countries...  

Pentagon UFO chief says alien mothership in our solar system possible

[A]n artificial interstellar object could potentially be a parent craft that releases many small probes during its close passage to Earth, an operational construct not too dissimilar from NASA missions,” Sean Kirkpatrick, director of the Pentagon’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, wrote in a research report co-authored by Abraham Loeb, chairman of Harvard University’s astronomy department.

https://www.militarytimes.com/off-duty/military-culture/2023/03/09/pentagon-ufo-chief-says-alien-mothership-in-our-solar-system-possible/

UFO SIGHTING CONFIRMED BY FAA, AIR FORCE RADAR

ANCHORAGE, JAN. 1 -- A veteran pilot whose UFO sighting was confirmed on radar screens Tuesday said the mysterious object was so enormous that it dwarfed his Japan Airlines cargo plane. The FAA confirmed on Tuesday that government radar picked up the object that Terauchi said followed his Boeing 747 cargo jet. Terauchi, a pilot for 29 years, said he briefly glimpsed the large unknown object in silhouette. "It was a very big one -- two times bigger than an aircraft carrier," he said.

5:39:35 AARTCC - JAl1628 heavy. Military radar advises they are picking up intermittent primary target behind you in trail, in trail I say again.

FAA flight control reports indicate the object stayed with JAL Flight 1628 for at least 32 minutes. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1987/01/02/ufo-sighting-confirmed-by-faa-air-force-radar/c186c4b7-54ed-459e-b94d-eeeff7b3322e/

I am still waiting for the Pentagon to release photos and videos of the objects if they were truly shot down.

• Thanks 1