Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Nuclear Submarines Deployed Off U.S. Coast Spark Alarm

Grim Reaper 6

Russian President Vladimir Putin's war in Ukraine continues to rage, United States commanders and military observers are sounding the alarm about the activity of Russia's submarine fleet thousands of miles away, off the U.S. coast. Throughout the war, which began when Putin launched a full-scale invasion of neighboring Ukraine last February, there has been a buildup of Russian Navy forces in the Black Sea. There has also been an increasing presence of Russian submarines off of U.S. coasts and in the Mediterranean, according to officials. The Russian Navy commands one of the most diverse submarine fleets in the world. Some are capable of carrying ballistic missiles with nuclear warheads, which Moscow considers key to its strategic deterrent.

The nation has been working to improve its submarine fleet since the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991. Over the past several years in particular, Moscow produced a series of submarines that have the capability to reach the most critical targets in the U.S. and continental Europe.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russia-nuclear-submarines-deployed-off-u-s-coast-spark-alarm/ar-AA18hvgQ?ocid=Peregrine&cvid=a282000e57404e8aaa0fcafd0ea0a477

I'm not sure why this would be news.  They've had boats off our coasts for decades, after all.  Besides... he'd NEVER use nukes, would he?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, and-then said:

I'm not sure why this would be news.  They've had boats off our coasts for decades, after all.  Besides... he'd NEVER use nukes, would he?

It doesn’t bother me at all, we have Boomers in the Black Sea, and he most likely doesn’t even know about it!:lol:

4 hours ago, and-then said:

Besides... he'd NEVER use nukes, would he?

More like Putin can't use nukes because they don't work anymore.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

More like Putin can't use nukes because they don't work anymore.

I wouldn’t count on this as viable strategy. After all, they’re still putting men on the moon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Raptor Witness said:

I wouldn’t count on this as viable strategy. After all, they’re still putting men on the moon.

Russia?  Putting men on the Moon?  :rofl::rofl::rofl: Nope! It has never happened and likely never will. You're thinking of China, and they haven't done it yet.  Russia is struggling to keep its space industry functioning btw.

18 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Russia?  Putting men on the Moon?  :rofl::rofl::rofl: Nope! It has never happened and likely never will. You're thinking of China, and they haven't done it yet.  Russia is struggling to keep its space industry functioning btw.

Now, I remember why I blocked you, years ago. 

28 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Now, I remember why I blocked you, years ago. 

Block me again, I never liked you either.  And besides, you are completely factually incorrect dumb-dumb.:lol:

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 1

Of course, Russian subs off the US coast sets off alarms and gets people upset. Indignant.
Perhaps some of us can understand now, how the NKoreans feel when we fly the nuke-capable B-52s over the Korean peninsula. 
Also, we get upset when China gives aid to the Russian war effort but think nothing of supplying weapons to Taiwan. Same poopoo, different year.