Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Loch Ness Monster

jasmin_13

I think you all might probably have guessed that I saw it, I even touched it. I was told to post my story.

It was a day in August 2015, the 7th. Firstly I will say that those cameras watching Nessie 24/7 do not capture everything. I was on the Loch, and the creature had come up to me. The only reason he did that was because I chanted to him. He really loved it, and didn't hurt me me at all. I can tell you all in detail what he is. He is a Plesiosaur. He is dark gray, and of a almost salmon color underneath. His length is about 35 or so feet. I was tapping the water and chanting him sweet words. I naturally have a small voice, and I think he liked it. He allowed me to get underneath him, and what I was try to give him a massage. Something I do to all of my pets. But Nessie's so big, I just couldn't. He is a beautiful swimmer, very unlike the Komodo dragon's who look so evil. I compared the two and Nessie is more graceful. I also have a close friend who had seen him, he was with me. I told him not to speak because it would startle the animal. If you all read the first Nessie encounter, it took place in the 7th century. That was my first time with the animal. And then two more times that week. Then I had come back to the U.S.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, jasmin_13 said:

I think you all might probably have guessed that I saw it, I even touched it. I was told to post my story.

It was a day in August 2015, the 7th. Firstly I will say that those cameras watching Nessie 24/7 do not capture everything. I was on the Loch, and the creature had come up to me. The only reason he did that was because I chanted to him. He really loved it, and didn't hurt me me at all. I can tell you all in detail what he is. He is a Plesiosaur. He is dark gray, and of a almost salmon color underneath. His length is about 35 or so feet. I was tapping the water and chanting him sweet words. I naturally have a small voice, and I think he liked it. He allowed me to get underneath him, and what I was try to give him a massage. Something I do to all of my pets. But Nessie's so big, I just couldn't. He is a beautiful swimmer, very unlike the Komodo dragon's who look so evil. I compared the two and Nessie is more graceful. I also have a close friend who had seen him, he was with me. I told him not to speak because it would startle the animal. If you all read the first Nessie encounter, it took place in the 7th century. That was my first time with the animal. And then two more times that week. Then I had come back to the U.S.

Is that the script to the movie you want to make?

• Thanks 1

That must be the plesiosaur that one of my many times removed great grandfathers spotted in the puddle of sweat in his right sheepskin boot way back on the morning of 24 April 623. It happened after a cold night. My grandfather was about to pull on his boot, when he spotted the tiny creature swimming in his boot. At first he thought that it was a tadpole, but considering that it was far too early in the year for it to be a tadpole he took a closer look and lo and behold the creature surfaced for a breath of air. My grandfather was charmed by the little puck.

My grandfather hopped around for a couple of weeks on only his booted left foot, whilst he fed the plesiosaur (he called it a puk) all kinds of insects and frogs and mice, but the puk quickly outgrew his boot and at last he emptied it in the nearby lake and that was the last he saw of it. He walked for a couple of years on both legs with both feet booted, but then he became deceased due to a bigfoot unfortunately stepping onto him. His right boot was kept in our family for several more years, until the mice had eaten all of it.

This tale was related to me by the previously mentioned bigfoot - who remarkably lacked feet! - and who told me he was sorry that he had stepped onto my grandfather.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jasmin_13 said:

@the13batswould say: just another story.

Nessie is just a distant memory of Viking drakkars entering Loch Ness:

cdc97be63e7408dc649f33e392ab3d92.jpg

• Like 1

Teehee.

Silly people! :D

Made me laugh.

On 3/7/2023 at 4:53 PM, jasmin_13 said:

Thank you for sharing this @jasmin_13 and a very warm welcome to UM.

On 3/7/2023 at 11:53 AM, jasmin_13 said:

He allowed me to get underneath him, and what I was try to give him a massage.

Loved your story.

So, were you actually swimming in the water when this event occurred? Isn't it generally too cold? Or were you trying to attract Nessie while in the water?

Do you think there could be something magical/paranormal about this creature when the cameras did not pick him up?

• Thanks 1

Unlike the ichthyosaurs which went extinct prior to the Cretaceous-Tertiary extinction, the plesiosaurs met their downfall along with the dinosaurs 65 million years ago.